Why does Reed ignore his wife?

Why does Reed ignore his wife?

He's a super genius superhero. He could be banging super models. Sue knows he couod replace her in ten seconds. He aint gotta do shit.

Susan is a slut like his brother and soon her daughter will too.

Reed knows he could murder you and because of his intelligence it would be impossible for you to figure out he did it.

Except if you're Doom.

>He aint gotta do shit.
so she gets to have dick on the side? im not sure he's winning in this relationship

Did Black Panther fuck Sue?

he has autism

They and Namor had a threesome.

Because science is a far more alluring mistress.

Reed is literally to intelligent for wife

It's been a regular plot point how Reed is negligent is his marriage and doesn't take care of Sue. But why is she still with him?

writers self inserting as Reed(he is after all too smart for the world), sexist writing(look how strong Sue is for being a battered housewife, and generally bad cape writing.

Didn't she regularly cheated on him tho?

Women love men that dont care about them.

>tfw to intelligent too have sex with your beautiful wife

>woman
>only poweris to go invisible
honesty could you blame him? he probably hopes she takes off so he can enjoy his incredibly succsesful life without dead weight

No a guy will lose his woman if he doesn't give a shit about her and doesn't give her any attention.

She will seek those things elsewhere.

Number one way to make a woman interested in you is to express romantic interest in them

So nah.

could she do any better that super scientist?

in reality she will leave you regardless just look at divorce statistics and ignore anyone over 60 since that was other times

I imagine your wife definitely would leave you if you spent all your time looking at divorce statistics and refusing to acknowledge the elderly.

>if you ignore reality really hard it will go away

>Number one way to make a woman friendzone you is to express romantic interest in them
Fixed that for you mate.
Its not the guy's problem the woman is a whore who cant control theirself.

Well he's not completely wrong. People nowadays always want the best and its easier to find someone with social media and shit. So divorce rate is higher than ever. It's easier to find someone else.

Divroce rates ate high because women are polygamous, marriage and lovey dovey is alien to the brains of women, they are programmed to be raped by multiple men then raise their rape spawn and die. Divorce is natural female behavior showing its innate inability to ever form a monogamous reproductive bonding.

>can stretch and mold your penis to any shape women desire
>your wife still wants to slut around

what a bizarre couple.

is sex just boring for reed?

>Its not the guy's problem the woman is a whore who cant control theirself
i mean if posturing is your biggest concern then sure
but at the end of the day she'll just have fun with someone else regardless of your personal views

>Not completely wrong
>Whole argument is go check actual numbers

>There are 100 centimeters in a meter go check it out
>Well he is not completely wrong, there are 100 centimeters in a meter

Are you retarded? Women can only carry 1 guy's child at a time, so being polygamous does not make fucking sense. If anything, men are the polygamous ones because they can impregnate multiple women at a time.

His point was that there were a lot more divorces than before
He's right about that

I can tell your a woman because you keep using the same mind tricks they do when they cant manipulate you.
>I..ILL LEAVE YOU ASSHOLE AND YOUR LIFE WILL SUCK HAH!

>have fun
See what I mean woman cant comprehend what men actually feel towards women because monogamous LOVE is alien to their brains, the only women that feel monogamous love are often called stalkers or insane. The average woman however feels polygamous LUST or penis thirst not deep emotion bonding, her bond to you is like a really nice drug addiction not the same as a friend and another friend which is what romantic love is like.
>ITS MEN WHO ARE BAD HURR
Typical woman, but women are polygamous its clear that being with one man is psychologically torture to a woman even if he is hot SHE MUST WHORE OUT ANYWAY. The fact that the genetic prime of men can still be cheated on shows women truely have no cognitive capacity for romantic love at all.

Well you aren't completely retarded
You are just retarded enough to be classified as brain dead
Also you are completely retarded

>Women aren't family destroying whores they just destroy their families so they can sleep around with lots of guys

t. Resentful neckbeard virgin

life isnt fun being bitter at women, user

>soon her daughter will too.
How soon?

>Play retarded
>Double think
>Call you names
T. Bitter McDonald's employee with more college debt than genders in tumblr and an useless life trying to blow off some steam by pretending to be better than anyone online while pretending to discusscomics and cartoons
I get that Christmas is a horrible time to you since you spend all day selling dolar menu items you can't afford yourself to middle class people carrying tons of new presents but cheer up you can just not celebrate it because it isn't diverse enough

Literally you.

Why are lonely internet virgins always so convinced that animal instincts control human behavior so powerfully?

Is there, like, a technical term for that philosophy? Something I could use as a shorthand from now on?

Because there is no much different between tumblr board mentality and a pack of wolves or sheep

>We were all better off being slaves to a king who owned everything
>No woman has ever commit mass acts of cruelty

Doesn't panther fucking hate namor?

>fucking hate
key words there

What you just said, I've heard almost word for word but with the genders reversed, being said by women who were cheated on by their boyfriends/husbands.

It turns out your problem isn't science and being bitter about bad luck in relationships is a unisex experience.

He's clearly everyone in the world had bad luck there couldn't possibly be a problem with women

Shut up.
Whats your point?
>virgin hurr
You prove us right everytime, when people dont obey you you resort to mind tricks to fuck with our male egos.
>so convinced that animal instincts control human behavior so powerfully
Because dumbass they do control you powerfully, you women are eternal slaves to your cocklust, you do anything to get cock near you even if it means showing off skin like a wild animal in the heat.

The projection here is simply incredible.

>If men do its its ok
See what I mean, subhumans who have no morality until its convenient for their egos thats why alot of women are humanitarian because they are sociopaths that get off in appearing morally superior to others but lie about it. A woman caring about strangers is hilarious seeing as how this evil gender can destroy a man's life if he doesnt look attractive.

Again like all cunts, you deny you have a problem, shift blame to men, then still dont comprehend my post. Men can fall in love, women cannot fall in love that is why women are the problem.

I'm happily married. I could never do better.
I would never, ever do it again. Even at its best, marriage offers men very little of actual value.

>Projection
>Implying I have a job or went to college in the first place
Nice try tumblr

>I could never do better.
Thats how you get cucked mate, thinking your wife is worth shit. The woman is a wild beast you must constantly dominate in order to keep her lust directed at you, the rational reason for keeping the lust directed at you is prevent her from reproducing with another man. In old times when she did this, you would beat her and then kill the child.

You say "cuck" I say "get out of jail free card" but I'm a silver-lining kind of guy.

This can be said about any following. You're gonna tell me Sup Forums doesn't have sheep?

Ah I see you realize your mistake, but since you live in America you are financially boned if that psychopath with a vagina wants to divorce you.

Imagine the bedroom chemistry. It was both of them trying to out do one another and sue ended up getting reckt.

Man, I was jealous of Mr. Fantastic for years because Sue is hot as fuck.

But then I realized that the Marvel Universe is full of 10/10 bombshells and really Sue is one in 5.

Actually in many countries you are still considered the father legally if you took care of her during pregnancy or up to a week after childbirth, hell in Sweden and France paternity tests are illegal
I recommend you get familiar with your countries laws

No, tumblr in completely unlike other followings, I dare you find any community as bad outside of maybe islam

Sup Forums

This isn't Sup Forums boogeyman either. There are times they do the exact same shit, but only on the far right. Remember all the "subliminal" propaganda The Force Awaken had and how they boycotted the movie.

Women are far less interesting than hobbies once you have "conquered" them. Then they create drama to draw your attention back.

Sue and Reed have a perfectly normal relationship. Once you stop being a beta you will feel the same.

>No, tumblr in completely unlike other followings, I dare you find any community as bad outside of maybe islam

Well....Sup Forums in general.

This is the site and home of degenerates. There's literally a board dedicated to hopeless virgins idolizing school and mass shooters all because women don't make eye contact with them.

Pol never rioted
Tumblr rioted
Muslims rioted
Try again sorry

Sup Forums didnt boycot it though.

Sup Forums is the same people posting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and Sup Forums and probably most of the boards on this website.

>Huh turns out lots of beta brown people bear a grudge and I have grown up to be a "WHITE MALE!" Maybe there is a place for me to discuss this.

Sup Forums never rioted
There was anonymous shit for a while that's pretty much as bad as Sup Forums got and guess what? Tumblr stole anonymous and made it even worse
Tumblr is a place people who have nothing in common except the fact that they are horrible human beings congregste

>degenerates
How did that become the word, anyway?

Like, when people type it, do they really have a mental image of behavior they don't like?

Because my mental image whenever I read it is Shawn Michaels and Triple H and it really kills the whole "Sup Forums is trying to scold me" feel they seem to be going for.

Usually I think of people with no or shitty jobs and tatoos when i think of degenerates.

Protip: Calling Sup Forums bad people is pointless because they arent morally righteous psychopaths like the left.

Sup Forums shoots up black churches.
Go home Dylan Roof.

Also went in to a pizzaria with a gun demanding to find the paedos.

I thought that was funny.

I generally think of anyone who is non-normalfag. Meaning most of the people here. Keep in mind degenerate meant someone not living the average man's lifestyle.

I actually followed this once. Fuck whoever made this up. Q

No tumblr pol didn't shoot black churches
Only people with autism that have that thing were they can't fully tell reality from fiction take online drama to the real world
Hence tumblr
Hence fandoms
Hence riots

Stormfags have invaded pol. While they don't riot like lefties, they do their bit of fucked up shit.

The only thing I can think of tumblr really doing is having protest where they yell their point across, but even that's tolerable.

>you resort to
>like all cunts, you

You think I'm a chick? That's actually really sad, that if someone's your enemy, you can only imagine them with a vag because you're so fuckin' broken up inside.

Therapy, bro. Trust me. The answer to your fuckin' problem is to go see a fuckin' professional. Being angry at strangers on a shithole korean mitten-knitting forum is not gonna bring you catharsis.

Thats nice and all but black people kill around 300 of their own in every black majority city, that church "massacre" is a liberal meme compared to the ongoing in every black city in America.

>HURR DURR INNOCENT CHURCH FOLK
>HURR DURR MIKE BROWN HAD A RIGHT TO ATTACK A COP OF THE LAW
>HURR DURR SO WHAT IF A WHITE MAN HAS BEATEN BY A HAMMER BY A GROUP OF BLACKS I.. IM SURE ITS AN ISOLATED INCIDENT YOU RACIST!

>the average man's lifestyle

What does that even mean? Everybody's bullshit home life is a little bit variable.

>Only people with autism that have that thing were they can't fully tell reality from fiction take online drama to the real world

Yes! Shit Sup Forums does. Also, are tumblrs just rioting all over the US. I haven't seen one I would like to see this.

You reason like a woman so you must be an idiot in that case.

The fundamentals. Having a job. Socializing with people. Contributing to society not just financially, but mentally and so on.

Praising little girls, mass shootings, and all around violence is degenerate in civil society.

A white person just planned and carried out their violence more effectively.

Shocking.

tell me about the fucked up shit and how it comes even close to taking the streets demanding violence and violently beating random people and breakinng shit while media and goverment alike turn a blind eye to the whole thing and go crazy scrapping the bottom of the barrel like a 16 year old muslim girl that lied about getting raped because she went out to party and made headlines everywhere
you know what i would have done if it was pol doing that shit? that exact same shit? demanded police intervention and some heavy meassures against media and poiliticians enciting it like im doing right now
but i guess some people are more against violence than others right? you lying two faced hypocrite piece of shit

The argument wasn't what do a certain group do. The argument was name a forum on the internet worse than Tumblr.

I don't browse tumblr so I can't be too sure, but Sup Forums and stormfront are pretty horrible.

My pointing out to you that you ain't special and your gender ain't the source of your patheticness because there are women just as pathetic as you are is "reasoning like a woman"?

I wasn't kidding about the therapy, man. It's serious advice. I don't know if someone actually cheated on you to make you this way or if, more likely given where we are, you've just never been with anyone and crippling loneliness is why you're so fucked in the head, but message boards are never gonna fill the hole in your life.

Actually normies were invaded by Sup Forums since this election. Now people who would have been unaligned are finding themselves siding with what you call stormfaggotry.

Its going to be a wonderful next 10 years.

Who gives a shit what white people do? The fact of the matter is ITS FUCKING BLACKS THAT MURDER THE MOST BLACKS ARE RIDICULOUS RATES.

So plz shut the fuck up about this massacre, its nothing to care about at all, its just something liberals use to justify their batshit insanity.

>shit pol does
examples please

Who hurt you?

>Contributing to society

Society is kinda...I mean average people DON'T change it one way or the other. If you want to "contribute" in this day and age, with populations being as big as they are, you have to be a media mogul or invent something that changes human life, like the internet, smartphones...I dunno what's next, robot butlers?

I am just saying that a white outlier was more effective than the many instances of violence carried out by blacks.

It is typical female behavior to dodge accountability then invent lies to get one to agree with them.

Also you are showing more female behavior by calling me insane for not mindlessly thinking women are perfect.
> you've just never been with anyone and crippling loneliness is why you're so fucked in the head
You arent fooling anyone you fucking cunt.

I think you're confused. If you are attractive and you express romantic interest she will want to fuck you. If you are ugly and you express romantic interest she will not want to fuck you. She says "lets just be friends" but she doesn't want to be friends, she's just rejecting you gently so you don't retard rage on her.

>blacks lives matter
>unless its blacks killing each other
>who cares if without police there would be thousands more black people dead
>only black people are allowed to kill black people anyways
if there is a single black person who has commited no crime or wrongdoings and is living in the ghetto because of poverty alone then he deserves protection from you the same way i do

Why do you want to be married so bad?

Hookers are cheaper than, y'know, "half your property forever."

They'll even hug you and pretend to care if you ask.

>and how it comes even close to taking the streets demanding violence and violently beating random people and breakinng shit while media and goverment alike

But is that Tumblr doing that or lefties? Like are the people holding signs saying they're from tumblr or on tumblr organizing such things?

Because most racist arsons or vandalization don't indicate they're from pol it's hard to say, but I know for a fact pol glorifies it. Just as when those right wingers broke out in a riot in the UK because their government did a specific thing. It wasn't linked to Sup Forums in no way, but they certainly glorified it and called the government race traitors.

>you lying two faced hypocrite piece of shit

See now you're just projecting.

there isnt a single man out there who has never been hurt by an abusive woman

>Marrying a woman who doesnt have her own money

That is why men get fucked over. Women have to have their own assets and income. Then when the inevitable happens the man is no worse off.

This doesn't even make animal sense. Women are physically unable to take care of themselves for months leading up to and after birth. It's in their best interest to maintain a monogamous relationship. Jesus son.

Hey bro, I tried to help but you're clearly enjoying your anger so...best of luck in your future endeavors.