Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNFEnjxaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would abort the fuck out of that

Yes. Right to life.

Including yours.

Are they even alive?

cuz erry lief is preshus, OP

You are taking the Sup Forums is satire meme too far.

The only part of their brains that work is their brain stem.

Fuck does anyone have the youtube channel for these brain dead fucks?

How... How do they even breath? Or is
>American education
Tripping me up again?

No they do not know anything. Their brain is literally dead

They have no cerebrum. They do have a cerebellum. So their basal neurological activity all works, they just can't think.

They probably use the same animatronics they have in Hilldog.

My cousin has Microcephaly. All he does is drool and make weird noises. He can't even move his limbs. His parents love him to death, but I feel like they're in denial.

I'm pretty sure regular people give excuses for cases like this.
And with the zika virus spreading, it's only going to become more common.

Ofc they fucking are. He is less sentient and intelligent than a fucking goldfish. Do them a favour and suffocating the poor bastard when they aren't looking.

Look more intelligent and more deserving of life than your average wigger so whynot

That's gross, kill it

That's what your mom said

Yes I do.

Pro lifers disgust me. How could anyone be so selfish and give birth to a monstrosity like this? I even told my partner of we find out our kid has any physical or mental deformation in the womb we abort immediately no ifs or buts.

You seem like a pretty useless piece of shit OP and I still don't want to murder YOU

Sounds like you aborting a life because it's a challenge to take care if is more selfish. Or have you really fooled yourself that well?

I love abortion, but having these things around could be good for science.

So adorable

>I even told my partner of we find out our kid has any physical or mental deformation in the womb we abort immediately
Even if it's something really minor? A missing toe? Kinda fucked up desu

>so adorable

They are anthropomorphizing him. They will act like he has a personality hidden under there through a few patterns of things his reflexes make him do. He is a full blown potato and they are lying to themselves.

Ain't nothing more blue-pilled than letting your race die out because you have to take care of your brain-dead kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNFEnjxaY

Me, I, I caught the Gelflings! mmmMMMMMMmmmm

I'm pro choice, niggers and kikes should have the right to kill their offspring

Honestly though as a pro-lifer it's a hard thing to justify. I just think that once we start saying 'hey let's just abort our kids because they are retards' it will only be a slippery slope till people say 'hey let's just abort our kids since they are manlets' or whatever

And these things would probably die pretty quickly anyway. It's God's way of teaching us humility

The best part about these kinds of kids is if they get old enough and grow up enough you have a pocket pussy that'll never talk to anyone about it.

really makes ya think huh? how could god be real with shit like this? i guess its all part of his plan

Had to google it, it's sad to watch.

That's fucked mate

Holy shit

You're exactly right. Every time I see him, his parents say, "Look how happy he is to see his favorite cousin! He wants you to hold him!" So I hold him, because I don't like to be rude. Then he drools on me and twitches a bit. It's gross, and sad.

God will know you degenerate

It's his way of punishing us for being so degenerate

He's 8, by the way, but has the height and weight of a toddler.

Not because it's harder to care for, because I want my offspring to be strong and smart and healthy like me, so it can be successful in life and get the best mate to pass on my genes with. Pretty fucking straightforward, almost as if it's natural.

God has a plan for every one of us.

That's fucked up. That's why I think euthanasia should be legal for children with severe disabilities. I think it's completely unfair on the parents to expect them to raise a child, will all of the costs that they incurs, that will never amount to anything more than a potato. And which will always require constant care until the day it dies. It's bullshit.

In the wild you would leave a child like that to just die. So why don't we do the same now - humanely, of course.

Which is a step that vitally needs to be taken, like right now. The earth is overpopulated and we're still breeding like rabbits. We need to have fewer kids, and with the soon to be mainstreamed ability to create designer babies we'll be able to make our fewer kids count. As soon as the tech becomes available society will change irreversibly.

*with all of the costs that incurs

Fuck my auto correct

Me on the left

Same. What quality of life is there for the freak kid and the stressed out parents raising it? Clean the slate and start again and if you continue to have offspring like that do not breed.

>I think it's completely unfair on the parents to expect them to raise a child, will all of the costs that they incurs, that will never amount to anything more than a potato.

You could say that about any child that ends up a complete failure in life.

Having kids in general fucking blows.

Disgusting.

>i believe this person will have a bad life so instead of giving it a chance and letting it decide i will kill it because i'm right

i'm not even religous but i understand all life is valuable and you killing a living being because it migh not have a good social standing is blatantly evil.

What the fuck man

No you couldn't because most children will go on to have their own children. That's sort of the whole point. To carry your genes on.

And even the ones that don't will still be able to get a job and support themselves. Rather than require 24/7 care like retards do.

It aint white's overpopulating the earth and ironically it's only really whites and sometimes asians who buy into the meme and don't reproduce.

lad...

Can someone post the one with the fucked up lips? I think she makes a death rattle sound when she inhales, too.

go back to Sup Forums with that nasty shit

You cracked me up user.

This is classic Sup Forums right here. Newfags GTFO!

Christfags plz

>blessed
What's so "blessing" about this?

Every life is a blessing user, no matter how braindead and helpless it is. Didn't they teach you that in hebrew school?

So Hitler was a blessing to this world, right?

TWO??? That fucking bitch fucking KNEW the second one would turn out like that, fuck that cunt, she can rot in hell

They don't last long.

>so adorable

Yes

We're talking about humans not goblins

I share your thoughts. A bunch of sandal wearing apologists. I could call the retard retarded and those fags will tell me right in my face that the retard is smart. Face facts, retards are not smart

Fuck off leaf. Do you remember where you are?

>What quality of life is there for the freak kid
None, they're essentially braindead.

>the stressed out parents raising it?
The parents knew full well that their kids had a 50/50 chance of being potatoes, yet they still shat out 3 kids, the two pictures being afflicted and their only son not inheriting this condition. The parents should be gunned down for being disgusting human beans.

lmfao, praise kek

>tfw your mother supports Trump.

I'll bet the one on the left fucks like a champ.

i work with cognitively disabled/downs kdis for a few hours a day. They're very sweet kids who are really grateful you're helpnig them, but the hardest parts are those few moments where you glimpse what they'd be like if they didn't have the problem that they do.

Then I think about how the parents must see the same thing. I'm always extra patient with them after those moments.

This is different. They literally can't think

god yes

The memes these potato girls have provided us with justifies their existance in this world

dog bless