We're done here, lads. It's over. We can pack up Sup Forums and go home

We're done here, lads. It's over. We can pack up Sup Forums and go home.

There's nowhere left to go from here. We won.

We literally memed our way into controlling a presidential election.

Nothing else remotely compares.

We have successfully trolled the entire planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_legislative_election,_2016
youtu.be/m1EeAgCnECo
youtube.com/watch?v=bmDoT1TXV3k
youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Praised be Kek, ruler of the pond, then THE WORLD!

Be vigilant.... The universe is continuous until the last moment of the universe.

Got dang ole movie...

I think you will find trolling every hippy on the planet to sit outdoors in tents was quite good. Occupy.

Trolling scientology and breaking its will to exist.

Lulz from Qaddafi
OPLybia
Made a nice war in Syria
OPSyria

How about Tunisia and Egypt...good riots
OpFreedom

Making headlines with Visa and Paypal and Assange

OpPayback

Fuking up paedos
OPdarknet

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Anons have a knack for making all sort of cuntish shit happen. It's quite funny.
Prepare to be laughed at later for your thrill now.

Seen it all before.

I wish 2005 era Sup Forums would get to know that in their near future "the Sup Forums sad frog" would control the USA

Time travellers should have mentioned this

Moot is a fag

I still find the V mast fucking funny.

Sup Forums sits at the heart of half the major political event on the planet for the last 9 years

Imagine if the while internet was still open unregistered posting.

Ah well
The frog will do for today.

Yes he was and snacks was a paedo.

Next stop: The rest of the World

Let's meme some Saudis to death

Nonsense, this is just the beginning.

How about we try to influence another country's election? Any takers?

He who controls the memes, controls reality

CHAOS HAS NO END OP IS NOT KEK

PRAISE TO KEK NO END CHAOS WINS KEK

LOL

You think the arab spring was spontaneous.

Very funny that.

Influence elections?

Pfffft.

Pich a country and you can probably start a war in it if 40 edgetards get ocd.

AMA

When we control the world and there is a 100ft high statue of Kek then maybe we'll think about having a day off. We'll never be finished though.

Done.

Years ago.

And Bahrain.

I dont think there is an nation on earth some group of edgey teen retards from Sup Forums has not started a riot in or got someone killed in for some moralfaggotry or other faggotry or just lulz.Lulz is the best though. Still gadaffis death was pretty funny as is julian hiding in an embassy while his most famous leaker was ID and became a crossdresser.

Really Pepe is small scale when you have been around for a while and seen the real chaos that sprang from chans and irc.

Still fucking funny though.

I wonder when msme is going to start the whole satanic cult story running.

You need black jedi robes and pepe masks when they ask for interviews via YouTube/twitter . And bane voice changers. And swastika armbands. lets see which namefag ends up in prison this time.

I can see it now.

'I am the leader of /pol' being interviewed live on Skype on cnn. Going to happen.....

Mexico?
Elect the PES, a right-wing party in mexico. Just learn to speak taco and its basically good and done if kek wills it.

you'll be sorry when edgy hippy fuckwits are protesting for tampon dispensers wearing pepe masks in 10 years time.

hey ho.

The zerglings are finally back.

we still have more work to do

we don't stop until trump is the last president

and the first emporer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_legislative_election,_2016

pretty unreal desu

It's logo of Putin's party :^)

Page of Russian passport.

its not actually an election so you can't influence it. No I don't waft to see your irc chatroom. Yes Russia sucks.

Donald Trump, Mickey Mouse, and white supremacists: an explainer

That cartoon mouse is more sinister than you might realize.

Why is there a mouse standing directly behind Trump?

That’s Mickey. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

Wait. Really? White supremacy?

That’s right..

Eventually we will control the world. We will kick the Jews out and all shall worship kek, with pepe as his mighty Messiah.

>its not actually an election so you can't influence it.

excellent reason for meme-magic!

Ten years from now.

Pol never mentions pepe because of the embarrassment of realising that the Israelis and putin create trump for lulz and it went to far resulting in the invasion o Estonia and some very funny memes..

hello comrade

how are the toilet facilities these days.

Still using the Scandinavia, Canadian, brit and Czech proxies I see.

The Jews are still out there scheming

Our work is far from over user

Why no putin riding bear.

So sad for edgelord. he fixes tank in donesk now. Sad edgelord. Food shittier than volgorad on a Monday night and women have beards.

Sounds like a plan to me...now we plot for the next two years. Who are we going to elect?

It has only just begun

STOP POSTING PEPE

HE IS GROWING TOO POWERFUL

Ah the nefarious jew. He's under your bed. Throw him down the well.

I prefer stuff trolling freemasons and the brit royals.

I'll post His Divine Frogginess every day until we have a sovereign Kekist city-state within a major global capital.

Well so far the plan is a shiity stand up comedian in italy, a bad tempered frustrated dyke with daddy issues in france, some old kgb plants in the SPD in Germany, either a gimpy rat bearded lety paedo or a gimpy looking drunk married to a german fsb plant in the uk, someone who will shut down sub bases in Scotland, whoever the blindfolded guy at the fsb office party picks out of the strippers thong in the Netherlands and a wig wearing reality tv star in the US. And putin because he is most brave president for mighty Russia,

Next Russian interior designers discover what happens when all the doorknobs are removed in the EU commission. Hilarity ensues.

hmm... To be honest, all the sanity and independent alternative are destroyed. I dont know

TO ALL BELIEVERS LISTEN TO THE MUSIC OF MEMES FOR MAXIMUM MEME-MAGIC CASTING

youtu.be/m1EeAgCnECo

We could you know, actual allow people to elect people who care about the same things as the majority of people in their countries?

You know, money in their pockets, jobs, shit like that.

For a change?

Although I think everyone thought the whole assad thing was pretty funny. I mean he always looks like he just shat himself a little ad needs a change. Hows the bar at tartus doing these days?

how are those octopussy mini subs doing for you?

No, It doesn't end until Kek because a real religion and crushes the Abrahamic religions.

I seriously believes that this will happen.

Pepe is not Trump.

Trump is simply a great memer, a prophet of Kek.

Assad? lol, can then Kadyrov?

I see. Please somebody pass on the doorknobs thing in the EU commission to your supervisor. Its got real potential. Say it's something to do with preparing for Moldavia accession talks not having door handles and the turnip being a sacred symbol. Go for it. You have our blessing comical slavs.

Sup Forums has won the internets.

That's not something you want to find in your bathroom at 1AM.

Do you think his father touched him in the bad place when they were out camping in the woods together in the boy scouts?

If the left thinks we're done they're in for a shock. President Trump is phase 1.
Phase 2 is reclaiming the college system from the Marxist kike propagandist parasites.

Yes yes. I c.

Heil hitler and all that.

Ain't subversion grand.

The Long March Through the Institutions Just Ran Into Trump's Wall, and it's got a frog perched on top.

Some had to anhero to help the cause
Can we meme some money out of this? Lot land

They've already been subverted. We advocate repairing the damage.

The frog is pretty good alright.

any years ago a tsar had three sons. When they came of age he sent for them and said:
"My sons, before I am too old I want you to marry, and I would like to see my grandchildren."
The sons replied:
"In that case, father, give us your blessing. But whom are we to marry?"
"My sons," the tsar said, "take your bows, go out into the open field, and shoot an arrow. Wherever it falls, there you will find your wife."
The sons bowed to their father, took their bows, went into the fields, drew them and shot their arrows. The eldest son's arrow fell into a nobleman's courtyard, where it was picked up by his daughter. The second son's arrow fell into a merchant's courtyard, and it was picked up by his daughter. But the arrow shot by the youngest son, Prince Ivan, rose so high and flew so far that he didn't know where to look for it. So he started to walk, and at last he came to a marsh. In the marsh he saw a frog with his arrow in its mouth. He said to the frog:
"Frog, give me back my arrow."
But the frog replied:
"Then take me for your wife."
"Oh, come now," the prince said, "how can I have a frog as my wife?"
"But you must, for it is the tsar's will."
At first the prince tried to avoid it, but eventually he had to accept his fate and carry the frog home.

Anything can happen. But what does it matter?

youtube.com/watch?v=bmDoT1TXV3k

>controlling presidential election
>majority of american sheeple will buy into MSM bullshit
So no we arent controlling shit.

no one packs up the Sup Forums until the fat lady sings

How long has he been dead for and who is that standing in for him anyway?

Still would hate to find that in my bathroom at 1AM.

Nothing matters friend slav, being Russian you should know that. fate is written in misery, Make the best of it you can.

I'm listening

Please this please.

Ah poor old Sup Forums.

It's like that shithole glp now.

It was always shit anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU

Moar misery for Russia? That's not difficult.

Seriously guys this is the best moment of my life. We literally had a major part in the US election and meme'd Trump into office.

Where were you when we turned the tide?

A Mouse, by an unlucky chance, formed an intimate acquaintance with a Frog.

The Frog one day, intent on mischief, bound the foot of the Mouse tightly to his own.

Thus joined together, the Frog led his friend toward the pool in which he lived, until he reached the very brink, when suddenly jumping in, he dragged the Mouse in with him.

The Frog enjoyed the water amazingly, and swam croaking about as if he had done a meritorious action.

The unhappy Mouse was soon suffocated with the water, and his dead body floated about on the surface, tied to the foot of the Frog.

A Hawk observed it, and, pouncing upon it, carried it up aloft.

The Frog, being still fastened to the leg of the Mouse, was also carried off a prisoner, and was eaten by the Hawk.

>the planet
why stop there?

Very good.

I sometimes think

It is a shame hings are the way they are.

But they have always been this way.

And always will be.

By that cake is beautifully moist.

praised Kek, surely

The Scorpion and the Frog

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion
says, "Because if I do, I will die too."
The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown,but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."

I was on Sup Forums Sup Forums!

These digits just went galactic.

THE FROG AND THE SNAKE

A SNAKE and a frog were friends in a pond. The snake taught the frog to hiss, and the frog taught the snake to croak. The snake would hide in the reeds and croak. The frogs would say, "Why, there is one of us," and come near. The snake would then dart at them, and eat all he could seize. The frog would hide in the reeds and hiss. His kin would say, "Why, there is the snake," and keep off.

After some time, the frogs found out the trick of the snake, and took care not to come near him. Thus the snake got no frogs to eat for a long time; so he seized his friend to gobble him up.

The frog then said, though too late, "By becoming your friend, I lost the company of my kindred, and am now losing my life. One's neck to fate one has to bend, when one would make so bad a friend!"

The frog lived down in a well where there was all he had to live. One day, a softshelled turtle came by and told him about the sea. 'The sea? Hah! It's paradise in here. Nothing can be better than this well. Why don't you come down and share my joy?' The turtle tried, and failed as the mouth of the well was too small. 'Why don't you go see the sea instead? During Yu the Great's reign, there was flooding for nine out of ten years, yet the sea barely grew an inch. During Tang of Shang's reign, droughts were experienced in seven out of eight years, yet the sea hardly shrank. Being unaffected by such disasters is the joy of living in the sea.