wtf are all women like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPozvc75PoE
youtube.com/watch?v=oaLOOiXbkYo
youtube.com/watch?v=8tCe2Kd-doE
youtube.com/watch?v=N7XCRtGDEbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Only in Japanese cartoons, unfortunately. Also, get the fuck back to Sup Forums. It's bad enough that American cartoons are discussed on Sup Forums

>like you always do
>you always do
>always do
>always
What did she mean by this?

Do you really think he didn't fapped silently on her ass when she slept with him?
Don't be naive.

i once ejaculated on my gf when she was already asleep. she was mad as nuts. dont do it.

Pretty sure she's referencing the fact that he faps habitually, not necessarily on her. The "do it" refers to fapping

>mad as nuts

She liked it

So glad I have grown out of this shit

You don't grow out of NGE unless you've cured yourself from depression

Misato crying over Kaji's death is one few things that really hurted my in fiction.

>Lonely
>Alcoholic
>Slut
>Doesn't know how to cook
>Mental issues: pedophilia
>Daddy issues
>Failed surrogate mother
>Comforts people with sex

Why would ANYONE say that Misato is the best girl?

This.

The other options are a robot, a half-g*rman mongrel with cronic PMS and Gendo's cumdumpster.
And she ain't a slut, she only fucked her husbando.

It's heavily implied she comforts herself with sex ie slut, in EoE.

>a half-g*rman mongrel with cronic PMS

>Never gets any comfort from Kaji or Shinji
>Misato doesn't like her because of Kaji
>Rei hates her for no reason

Asuka did nothing wrong.

>So you keep smoking after sex
>You are the only one who knows that, Kaji

Imagine if the protagonist wasn't such a low test sissy faggot and was alpha chad instead just how much better the series would have been

He would have died earlier, dooming the world.
Him being a kid in need of her mother is the only thing that made Yui going berserk and save the day.

I don't think I've ever seen a ritsuko fag. Do they exist?

>Alpha Chad

>Asuka gets bitchy and moody
>Chad fucks her brains out
>Asuka becomes the best girl for knowing her place

>Mommy issues
>Fucks her mother's bf
>Smoker

Disgusting

She's the best girl
Fag

We are a rare breed.

>Not being patrician Hikari fan

>Knows how to cook
>Only dates Chads (Toji)
>No daddy / mommy issues

top tier taste

Peoples minds are melded in to one.
She now knows his fapping habits and is shaming him for how much he jerks off

God knows why anybody thought instrumentality sounded like a good idea

>The entire staff of NERV have mental issues
>Piloting EVA causes psychological damage
>There is not a psychiatrist on NERV's payroll

How does the most secret agency in the world have the most fucked up people? How did they get pass by the psychological tests?

Too bad she will never date any of the Anons.

Hikari dates Chads.

>Misatofags wanting a promiscious slut

That's not alpha at all.

It's run by the japanese. There are no "mental issues" in their culture.

>No daddy / mommy issues

They all have mommy issues of some kind. They wouldn't be able to bond with Evas otherwise

Y'all're fags. This is the best girl.

>like you always do
>cumming on her face is something he does on a regular day basis

>wanting a promiscious slut
>That's not alpha at all.

>taking on the challenge of being best she's ever had
>not alpha

Male competition is the very essence of being alpha

True but the only thing Hikari wants is a Chad Thundercock as a boyfriend to take of her.

>Shinji, the man of the house, doesn't comfort Misato when Kaji dies.

Shinji is a scumbag.

Sinji's like Amuro if he didn't man up.

>poochie
>best girl

There is nothing alpha about dating someone with Electra complex who doesn't even know how to cook.

At least she realises RoE time loop is just fanservice and enjoys the ride while she can. She woke.

then it would've been just your regular shounen with robots

Worst thing NGE ever did is that they never show Shinji grow out of his spineless betafag form.

The show doesn't reward the audience. It just ends with nihilistic point of view that you should be just content with life.

Tell that to Kaji. a/k/a King Chad of Chad

Has the tightest 13 year old pure virgin white girl ass in anime, begging for his cock. And he'd rather have an alcoholic who loves being used like a dirty whore.

I used to know a friendless anime nerd in high school who was really into NGE and would pay me $5 to do this to her.

Rebuild 2.0
It's the repeat cycle purpose built for Shonen-fantasy fags

is that big white shadow supposed to be ejaculate? I'm not seeing any ejaculate here

I would be millionaire by now.

RoE Shinji vs Zeruel is fucking balls to the wall despite being fanservice.
youtube.com/watch?v=NPozvc75PoE

I don't think you know what being alpha is at all. It's fucking whoever you want, whenever you want, and never settling down.

Well she wasn't very attractive and it was a weird situation. She had a lot of problems at home. I only did it a couple of times.

>Every woman in NGE

>Daddy / Mommy issues
>All of them need a man or they have mental breakdowns: Asuka, Misato, Ritsuko, Rei
>All they do is cocktease
>The spineless betafag has to fix their shit even if he is 14 years old

This show is pretty redpilled

How ugly are we talking here. How fat was she?

>"If I ever see you again, I'll say the words that I couldn't say eight years ago"

She wasn't fat just kind of homely. She didn't wear makeup and had some acne scarring.

I would leave her like a painter's radio.

>honorifics in the subs

why do people do this?

>Every woman in NGE

No.

Because it's part of the stereotypical Shonen bullshit that Anno is addressing in 2.0's re-imagining

1.0 and especially 2.0 are Shinji's fantasy.
3.0 is when he wakes up

Lol, I literally forgot she existed

>He doesn't listen Shinji's playlist

youtube.com/watch?v=oaLOOiXbkYo

youtube.com/watch?v=8tCe2Kd-doE

youtube.com/watch?v=N7XCRtGDEbU

I often listen to the first two when I'm on the bus. Feels god.

>no XTC

did you watch the show or what?

>EoE
>Canon

Soo umm, did they like each other?
Sure seemed like it

It's funny because it's true.

Him begin surrounded by attractive females and his behavior around them is a big part of his character tho

being*

not really, shinji is a 14 year old kid who's forced to pilot the same mech that caused the death of his mother
other than him there's only two other pilots he can rely on and they get frequently hospitalized, with a third pilot (who's also his classmate) who he incidentally cripples when the eva goes berserk
for shinji it isn't a game, it's a serious thing he really doesn't want to be part of

And to be honest, if it wasn't for EVA going berserk, he would be DoA. It wasn't even a suicide mission by known parameters. It was killing him for laughs.

Every character the same age as Shinji in the show is actually just another fragment of him. They're all his personalities/emotions.

>Maya fans

My brother from another mother

Isn't she lesbian though

She means that she knows he jerks it to her all the time and is basically calling him a little bitch for being unable to actually make a move to get closer with her. Even when she literally throws herself at him with shit like "hey lets practice kissing on each other".

>vlc

Evangelion is cyclical

>not liking challenge

All Eva girls (and Kaworu) are actually pretty top tier except Rei. Fuck Rei

I can confirmed girls are into that kind of thing.

My first girlfriend was an anime faggot and she was pretty much like this, it's like NGE is the prerequisite to loser teens with a shitty home life. Having a cumdumpster on demand at sixteen it's easy to overlook her terrible taste in cartoons and red flag sexual behavior though.

absolutely this

> WAAAAAAAAH I DOINT WANT BE BE ABARD DIS AWSUM LYFE WAAAAAAH
Holy shit mejt

>hyuk hyuk why wouldn't a 14 year old mentally unstable beta want to, on a moments notice, hop into a robot that might kill him and fight monsters that might also kill him all while being under the thumb of a shadow government that might also kill him
>doesn't he know this is my- I mean every video gamer's fantasy? I would be great at this job

this is you.

I watched evangelion a few months ago and it was much better than I expected even though I've been seeing people praise it for years now.

All of Shinji's actions seemed reasonable to me and I was surprised by how real and genuine most characters felt.

I didn't really like EoE though and I don't think I'll watch the rebuilds.

Kek

>EoE
literally and unironically the pinnacle of Japanese animation. In all the anime I have ever watched, I have not once even caught a glimpse of the genius and technical mastery shown in this movie

>t. mpcuck-hcuck

>I didn't really like EoE though
Perfectly reasonable, it's pretty vapid compared to the TV show. Very flashy but no real substance.

>I don't agree so it must be bait
Get off this website

>WAAAAAAAAAH ITS AWESOME TO BE CRIPPLED HURR DURR

absolutely patrician

He came on his hand, not her.

>>Never gets any comfort from Kaji or Shinji
she wanted kaji's attention because he was the only remotely decent male figure in her life, and she obviously hated him being into misato insted of her (despite the fact that, keep in mind, asuka is 13). Shinji and asuka have very similar problem, but one tends to not express himself and the other to cover it by being turbolent.

>Misato doesn't like her because of Kaji
I don't remember any istance of Misato showing animosity towards her, but even if, asuka is a cunt, imagine living with her during one of her episodes

>Rei hates her for no reason
competition for shinji's weenie, and asuka has been very vocal about her dislike of Rei, if anything the rivalry with Asuka is one of the most interesting things about Rei.

so yeah, she did some wrong

god fucking damn, it's been years, I should watch the show again

Don't whine to me mate, go call a support like and talk to them about your problems

It's so dense
There is so much going on

>2000+10+7
>he still doesn't get it

>200x5+√1040400-(3^3/9)
>thinks he gets it

there's absolutely no excuse in 2017 for still missing the point of eva so much. lurk more

fuck you buddy