Do you really have to engage in shady stuff and or suck cocks and whatnot to get a hollywood career (even if it's just...

Do you really have to engage in shady stuff and or suck cocks and whatnot to get a hollywood career (even if it's just behind the scenes)?

I would assume you don't and the people who end up sucking cocks are just the ones who don't know how the industry works and are taken advantage of like Edris Iba in The Wire.

Submissive sex behavior is a control technique

>Edris Iba in The Wire
I would like to know more

whats the backstory on this picture. that foot obviously belongs to a kid

yeah, how did he not get ostracised for this?

It's a mystery.

When the pics came out, it was all but confirmed that it was Hailee Steinfeld's feet. And in turn, she got the lead role in True Grit.

And it's not gross or wrong. Think of it like a business transaction. Kinda like Ashley Judd fucking Harvey for 3 film roles and getting pissed at him when he wouldn't give that coniving bitch a 4th!

His character was a gangster who aspired to be a legit business man and wrongly assumed you had to bribe everybody to get your stuff done. But then people just took his money and laughed behind his back because that's not how it really works and at the end because of that nothing got done. I assume it's like that with movies if you go to some shady guy telling him something about whatever it takes.

I can't cite a sources but afaik it was supposed his niece.

>I would assume you don't
Are you fucking stupid?
It is pure cronyism. There is no path, no real variance of skill (especially for women.) With only few exceptions.

I trained as a network engineer, I am a network engineer. To get a network engineering job I had to have network engineering knowledge. People are actually looking for me. I am in demand.

Actresses are literally a dime a dozen. They are chosen. Their skill set is their tits and face after a certain bar of competency.

Yes, of fucking course they have to suck dicks and ride cocks to separate themselves from the rest of the pack.

The only other way they get through is if they are literally family members. How many of your scarlets or actors are actually related to famous people? Lots.

The others suck dicks, clits, or whatever else they need to.

You probably don't have to. But standing out from the other girls who come to LA and desperately wants an acting job is probably quite easy (and common) to take advantage of.

only if you aren't a jew

i thought it was cunny bella thorne

There's a lot of stuff that involves skill. Actually litterally everything besides acting maybe.

Government contracting involving tax payer dollars under the burdening weight of legitimate, recognized bureaucracy punishable by felonies with mayor's actually going to prison is just like picking an actress.

Oh, I understand there are tons of things that separate someone like Seymour Hoffman from Nicholas Cage (aside from the being alive part.)

>legitimate beureaucrazy

Sounds like someone thinks in the government nobody sucks dicks.

Hey you wanna hear a joke?
What do Engineers use for contraception?
Their personalities.

Most actors just play themselves and if people like looking at you for some reason you're in. But realistically how much of it is really a skill? You're just a meat puppet that says the words of someone else.

People train as actors mate. People got to theatre school and perform in stand up/on the stage and then move in the same circles as other creative types who make films.

What do you mean by most? I think most people who struggle to memorise a script and be able to show the emotions through acting in front of a camera to strict timescales. I reckon it looks easy because the actors you regularly see are very good at their jobs which explains why you see them so much

Seems to me like theater school is mostly just a pipeline to drain aspiring artist from their money.

Sounds like every higher education establishment in then world then mate.

The world certainly frowns upon autodidacts.