ITT: We guess the next celebrity to be exposed as a sexual deviant

ITT: We guess the next celebrity to be exposed as a sexual deviant

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/fred-armisen-has-a-reputation-1677187580
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's well known for being a piece of shit to women already.

>Jews are a disgusting group of sexual degenerates, who don't respect other people or human rights as a whole
Wow I'm so shocked. I wonder if this idea has ever been spoken about in history? But seriously it really does show me how disconnected the average person is to who Jews are as a people

>He's well known for being a piece of shit to women already.
Go on...
I've only heard his ex wife, a Scientologist, say something negative about him.

gawker.com/fred-armisen-has-a-reputation-1677187580

>mfw he gets exposed by his fucking waifu too like the friendzoned cuck he is

Dan "hold her tighter she's a fighter" Schneider is never going to get exposed, though

/ourguy/

>women have sex with a celebrity
>wtf i thought we would get married after you boned me 20 minutes after meeting me? you're disgusting!

leave Fred out of this. he's a cutie

read the article desu he deliberately misleads women and acts like he wants something serious then emotionally abuses them and cheats on them

pretty fucked up imo

the DENNIS system in action

He's the CEO of "hold her tighter she's a fighter" molesting rign

Steve Carell

Nah.

>Dan "the man"
>ever getting exposed
Pick one.

I don't expect him to be very sexual, but absolutely he's an arrogant manic... I dot even know the word to describe it. He's got that thing Orson Welles was talking about with that shy people are arrogant. He's a total basket case and he hates EVERYONE. He really does act like all of his characters and I can't tell if he's sincere or madly cynical about the things he makes comedy of. The dude is beside himself and I doubt he has a clear picture of where his head's at, he acts like he's been brainwashed or something. Dude's a breakdown waiting to happen.

okay

Try harder.

Kevin Spacey

With young boys.

Everyone sort of knows that one already tho, no one cares

I'm worried about you, user. It's becoming more and more obvious to me that you're a projecting pedotard.

What do people know?

its just something about him

This guy looks just like an older version of a friend I have. I'll post pics if anyone is interested in seeing.

Didn't someone say Louis CK was an abuser of women?

Bob Sagget

Hi Steve!

well at least we know it'll be another jew

I thought he was the goose for a second

CK is for sure. Sagget I imagine isn't pervy, that's just his stage presence.

so everyone in hollywood is a suspect

What a fucking legend.

I don't know anything about him outside of impressions from a few interviews, appearances etc. but he just seems like someone who's learned to behave pleasantly around people but barely contains whatever initial reactions and urges. There's something brewing but I can't tell in what direction exactly. Wouldn't put fucking (half/)dead people of whatever above him.

Man knows how to realize his dreams, that's for god damn sure

let's take a gander

It'll never happen.

They'll never get Dan "Child Widener" Schneider