9/12/2016 Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File

>FULL VIDEO: Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=ff9s7m-UpXk

>Chairman Chaffetz Opening Statement - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0lVlLtTLgQ

>Chairman Chaffetz Q&A - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=-P7WRVai7jo

>Trey Gowdy Q&A - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=RLDf0FWPYjY

>Rep. Meadows - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=JRJVBbE6Rsg

>Rep. Gosar - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=04qFmNQrWkU

>Rep. Jordan - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=iNSvUwR21lo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRJVBbE6Rsg
youtu.be/GcV0bK1UwCg?t=1m39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ay, thanks for these links burger.

Here's a bumparoo.

Was pretty brutal literally watching a member of the FBI being savagely torn apart on a live stream

Bump.

Is it over?

Yeah, they're in a closed session

They're went to a closed session, don't know if it'll be back after but it seems unlikely.

GIVE US THE 302's !!!!!

Trey Gowdy - Chaffetz 2024

>>Rep. Meadows - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=JRJVBbE6Rsg [

Just got to this part, i've been kicking myself watching this, why can't people be hanged for treason anymore?@

Herring, hand over the 302s.

Congress is more important than the Executive branch, they are where they need to be

You know what's so satisfying about these videos?
It's like watching an asshole colleague, who doesn't do his job properly and leaves you to pick up the slack, getting a complete dressing down by the boss and he knows that he can't give any lip in return and has to just sit and take it like a little bitch.

Jason "Hillary for the Pillary" Chaffetz
Jason "302s or I run a train on you" Chaffetz
Jason "1814" Chaffetz

You know what? Why don't you shut your stupid fuckin candian mouth calling us "burgers" just to pretend like you're not literally fucking WHO DIS?

You have a leaf for a flag. Your main export is shitposting/maple syrup. Literally one of Britains failed experiments, whereas the US is the greatest nation in the history of the universe. Your greatest accomplishment is Justin Bieber, and chinks are literally invading and conquering your elite territories as we type. If you were the one that lived next to Mexico's fucking ass, you would have already been genocided by the cartels and made an example of for the better country (US), and we would have already conquered the world.

Don't ever come to our house, that's right, Sup Forums, the American board for Anime with English subtitles, again and say that stupid ass shit, leaf.

Do you not like burgers?

What's wrong with burgers fag? What are you, some sort of vegan?

>You are hereby served

I fucking love this man

>4 hours
Can I have a summary? I don't got time for this unfortunately.

Each of the other embeds are the better highlights. I think they're in order, there are more videos on the channel.

Here are the archives:
part 5
part 4
part 3
part 2
part 1
part 0

Just watch the links except the top one, they're the best parts of the 4 hours anyway and they're all roughly 5 minutes long.

Copy that
That I can do

Many thanks

I was having a relatively decent night until i saw these videos.

It was enjoyable to watch them get chewed out.

Too bad we can't see the closed session, that'd be really juicy.

Right, well having finished watching the highlights reel, I gotta say that this only seems to give credence to the theory that there was stuff in those e-mails that the FBI kept secret to not cause a war.

That being said, it doesn't disprove the FBI being under the yoke of the Clintons either.

In any case, it has been quite enlightening and entertaining.

>Chaffetz issuing a subpoena
absolute fucking madman

Here's a mad man for ya

he actually said: "You have been served!!!!"

youtu.be/GcV0bK1UwCg?t=1m39s

bumpu

bumping while watching

One last bump before I go to bed.
Here's something more worth your time than Sup Forums BTFO threads and is X degenerate? threads

>even cummings is callings is calling out the fbi and comey with only minimal sliding
is this real life?

oh, nevermind, he's apologizing for them and is bringing up comey's family again

Just wait till you get to the hag who just calls all of this party politics.

wow, I watched the highlight reel and then went and watched the dem responses.

It really is amazing how easily you republitards can stay in your little bubble.

Link both sides you biased fucks

>Link both sides you biased fucks
There was literally nothing worth watching from them.

The people want to know the truth behind this. We can't very well have a president who betrays the people to the highest bidder and the dems were just being petty and acting like it was just about party politics or how it was being unfair to want answers to questions they're justified in asking.

Are you a CTR shill? Yes or no?

Lincoln guy almost had a point

Just had to call out the FBI for wasting their time and extending an investigation that should've ended months ago instead of blaming the Repubs for wasting committee time with doing their jobs.

What are you guys gonna do when President Trump builds his wall and Trudeau grants every Mexican national free citizenship in Canada and unlimited welfare benefits as reparations for white guilt?

Between all the Mexicans and Chinese, your country will soon look like this.

>why wont you give forms!
>it could compromise further investigations, we gave you everything related
>we dont care or believe you! give us everything
>who cares if no one wants to talk to the fbi because they cant guarantee anonymity anymore!

top kek

(((closed session)))

Faggots

YES or NO?

>can't find any videos from the channel she thinks is worthwhile

i just got there, wew.
>chaffetz saying in the news that he can't get clearance to see documents
>intelligence committee won't let him see documents
>but the committee has republicans on it so that means he totally could see it and it's obviously party politics
>even though he can't see it and his party isn't acting in unison

What are you gonna do when a dead corpse is elected President?

>the documents...

>I want to believe

im a stupid burger what exactly are 302? are they the files are not redacted?

>connolly gets up
>We failed to provide proper oversight during the bush administration so it's totally is okay if we don't do it anymore.
>it's just emails anyways guize

This was the biggest happening of the year for me. By saying nothing, they say so much.

FBI isn't allowed to record interviews, instead they make summaries of the information they get from an interview. The 302 is that summary.

Every time a CTR shill posts the cup liberal tears gets fuller, and we drink deeply and laugh...

>cartwright gets up
>"I wonder how fair it is to second guess the FBI"
>in a hearing for a committee that exists to second guess everybody including the FBI
Why can't these faggots do anything resembling their job?

wait so there saying they didn't give them all the 302 they had?

that pretty fucked

Correct, they're dragging their feet on a big chunk of them.
And what they handed over had bits edited out, which they aren't allowed to do, which was the other main point of the hearing. And the two copies of what they handed over didn't match each other either.

better resolution

Thank you Lord for CSPAN.

I never used to care about this kind of stuff but I can't stop watching this circus.

>Red

Holy shit, Mr. Cummings is a disgusting Hillary shill.

CIA guy is pretty good at least, bit of banter and answers questions like a normal human being.

One last bump before I go, it was fun seeing the FBI shoot themselves in the foot again over this.

bump

So are they going to have to release the records Chaffetz asked for?

He subpoenaed them, so I assume so. Holy shit I spelled subpoenaed correctly on my first time.

>He subpoenaed them, so I assume so.
I thought the subpoena was to make them appear at that hearing.

>Holy shit I spelled subpoenaed correctly on my first time.
Great, now spell onomatopoeia.

No cheating by looking at this post.

I watched the entire thing. The Democrats had NO fucking points. Maloney literally said NOTHING. She just bitched that it was a partisan move for the Committee to do its fucking job. Cummings also said fucking nothing except to bumble around like a dumb nigger.

Listen, dipshit, Hillary is fucking guilty. Period. It has been proven a hundred times. Now the fucking FBI--and I don't give a SHIT if it's partisan--is covering for her. Period.

There's nothing left to say. We are fucking right. Bringing up Bush changes nothing. Bringing up Lincoln changes nothing. Bringing up "muh Slaveocracy" changes nothing. They. Are. FUCKING. GUILTY.

You want this to stop happening? STOP ELECTING CRIMINALS.

Ah fuck. Uhh, onomotopia. Shit. Fucking Jewish 'e's sticking out from 'o's like a nose from behind the curtain.

>I thought the subpoena was to make them appear at that hearing.
No, he threatend subpoenas to make them appear. At the start they clarify that everyone came voluntarily. But only because there was the threat of subpoena.

The "you are served!" moment is when Chaffetz gave the subpoena to get all the 302s. He had it signed and ready on the desk in front of him.

OH FUCK

Did i miss an oversight committee?

That shit is better than the trash on TV

>Fucking Jewish 'e's sticking out from 'o's like a nose from behind the curtain.
RIGHT???

>The "you are served!" moment
At what time in the full vid?

Give us the 302s!!

45:44 in the full vid. Start a minute early for context.

Domo arigato mucho.

Just watched it, pretty sure Mr. Herring got impregnated during that brutal rape.

No shit he is the ranking dem in Congress he kinda has to be

>FBI being this obviously in the Clnton/Dem pocket

Amerilards, your FBI is FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>1:39:21
"WAAAAAAAAAH IT'S UNFAIR"

Well you dumbass Mr. Cartwright he could've said "that's not my call" but he didn't.
Fucking Democrats.

these democrats are all acting like typical corrupt politician scum in movies. its really fucked up how they try to spin everything away from the topic.

>not linking Mr. Russel at 2:54:00
God damn, don't miss this.

Why is Cummings such a faggot

1) Nigger
2) Democrat
3) Incumbent

please tell me someone is going to make a dank webm out of that