Pepe is being attacked simultaneously by news organisations all across the world today

Isn't it a funny coincidence that all these attacks happen on the same day that the official Clinton campaign website posts a big write up about Pepe (just posted within the past hour)???

What are the chances of that lads?? You'd almost think it was internationally coordinated or something......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7KzpcWAqrA
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-adviser-son-post-image-trump-s-deplorables-featuring-white-n646431
youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. They know about us. We've been a thorn in their side for a decade.
2. We keep finding out the truth of events. We perpetuate the truth beyond this little sewer of the internet.
3. The media is coordinated, in bed with the democrats. Always have been. Gamergate exposed it, has gotten nothing but negative attention.
4. Any group that attempts to call for government accountability will become a honeypot for democrats to flood with shills and turn into a racist organization. See the tea party.
5. How many times have we embarrassed the media with outright bullshit, leaks, or providing counter evidence of their official narratives? Boston marathon bombers were racist white anti obama bigot right wing extremists, until we here spotted out the tsarneav camel fuckers. The zimmermam trials, they kept pushing doctored 911 calls and false information and pretty much only this place didnt buy the bullshit, got ahold of the unedited call recording and spread true facts to counter the media lies.

We're in for a wild ride. Expect more than just CTR to shill here full time. Expect more feds honeypotting here. Expect more slanderous media coverage and blatant bait.

When can we put on our matching green armbands?

She looks scared. Where can I order a pepe T-shirt and trigger my local SJW's?

They're afraid of kek.

They should be.

We have successfully taken control of western civilization's noosphere with these dank memes.

We own the C-consciousness.

We Wuz STALKERS.

A fucking picture of pepe and farrage in the same image on a MSM

What

We must purge the heretics.

>the official Clinton campaign website posts a big write up about Pepe

What a time to want to die...

Kek

Speak to us.

It will happen soon

Hillary's campaign strategy now involves attacking frog memes?

I fucking love this election.

Link to the video?

>symbol of white supremacy
>a green frog
You can't make this shit up.

>2003
>Sup Forums is created
>just a bunch of neckbeards and pedophiles
>2016
>Sup Forums is becoming the front of the U.S presidential elections
>the media and the global elite are actually afraid of us

Amazing how things can change in such a short time.

>owning and distributing pepes will soon be a punishable offense

fug dude, are my rare pepes worthless now?

Behold I shall give you a sign. Hillary's death shall be announced on the third day, and then you shall know that I am with you.

Beat your plow-shears into blades, and rejoice, for the hour of my awakening is at hand..

>yfw Pepe is no longer a normie meme

They all got the Clinton media package.

pepe will triumph, those poor normieees have no idea about hte power of meme magic

i'm autistic. is that screengrab real or not?

I think the Moloch worshipping Globalists have detected Kek has awoken.

The orders have been sent down the tubes.

I didn't ask for this. Why can't we just go back in time?

Your demon is one and the same as theirs.

Hillary will die before the election. Kek wills it.

It's too late for them.

They will feel teh wrath of Kek.

The fire rises.

yes, the ((media)) is that worried and stupid

Indeed he does

Yes i took it literally like a half hour ago. Its funny someone else is using it for a thread though.
Its from over a year ago though

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7KzpcWAqrA

Hillary Clintons page is a laugh though
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Soon there will be a silk road for pepes.

>Attacking Kek's envoy
They're fucked.

How long until they report on the Kek worship that goes on around here?

>The World God Only Knows
Gotta leave it to Kek Bruh

'White nationalists' worshipping an Egyptian (i.e. KANGZ) god goes against the narrative so probably not any time soon unless they get really damn desperate.

Don't worry Sup Forums, we still have that one backup meme the media doesn't know about.
They'll never take what is ours and when they try they'll just be pulling down a scabbard to find themselves in a shower of swords.

This is all a distraction from her health / the email oversight committee going on.

Pepe is a coordinated distraction by HRC and the mainstream media.

the gamergate gambit will not work

sorry media

you've failed

nobody cares about bathroom grafitti

it's ok, remember what happened when they tried to flood us last time?

we went to their offices and posted Trump stickers on all the cars in the parking lots, and soem CTR shill openly posted about how they have a right to post here too.

Remember, we have their addresses. They have NOTHING ON US. HAHAHAHAHAHA

>the official Clinton campaign website posts a big write up about Pepe
Link sensei

Just think, our children will have pepe the frog in their textbooks when they look at this election.

There's only one thing left to do
Shitpost and meme harder
>Patriots, nationalists, and shitposters unite
Where are the fucking leafs?

>we could have probably fixed Chris early on
>we didn't

CWC should be a fucking warning to any tools who want to mess with this place. If any on your media kikes are here and don't know who Chris Chan is then look him up, he has an entire wiki dedicated to monitoring what a fuck up he is.
He was this place's first big science experiment, and we'll do that to all of society if need be.
We did all of that to him, everything he is today he is because of us.

>"we basically mxed pepe in with nazi propaganda, ect. we built that association" one prominent white supremacist told the daily beast
I call fucking bullshit. nobody would even word it like that

I have been on the Trump-Train since last Summer.

the hacker know as Sup Forums doesn't mess around.
I wish I lived near one of those CTR faggots. I would have thrown bricks through their windows.

information and truth is a dangerous thing to people who don't want it sought out

Common KEK!!!!

isnt this slander? pepe has nothing to do with white nationalism, we just love us some dank mayms

but yeah I think this is slander, we should prolly do something about it

What's beautiful is that the frog is inconsequential. They could ban the frog and we'd make a bored toaster or something. They're trying to fight ideas, and we're better at it than they are, and it's driving them crazy.

>"we basically"
"we basically"
>"we basically"

If we could come up with a few more pepe tier memes it would make them look foolish as fuck, just constantly writing about pepe the frog and bozo the clown and lionel the tiger and shit

Where do we go when they pull the plug? I hope you have your deck of cards ready.

And you thought the news networks weren't controlled from a central (((source))).

Bet you that if someone spray painted a green frog on the sidewalk in front of her next event, it would be canceled.

>We

it's funny because they're all black guys.
>white nationalist icon pepe

HILLARY'S NEXT

What a shit movie that was

>do that to all society

Oh god. We'll all be in Cwcville

Donald Trump, Mickey Mouse, and white supremacists: an explainer

That cartoon mouse is more sinister than you might realize.

Why is there a mouse standing directly behind Trump?

That’s Mickey. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

Wait. Really? White supremacy?

That’s right.

really makes you (((think)))

Feds have literally started memes on here before. Nobody knows what the fuck is going on. Good luck with all that.

Who /oden/ here?

>hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

i fucking hate hillary and her masters sofa king much :( the rampant fucking stupidity is just too much, i can't tolerate so animals feeling as though they are 'leaders' :(

Their illegality will only compound their rarity

>one prominent white supremacist

Fucking who

CTR

The fact that a meme is headline news shows the current state of our nation.

Written by Elizabeth Chan. Is she the sister of 4 Chan? That anonymous hacker?

#NotAllNazis

Guess

PRAISE HIM.

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-adviser-son-post-image-trump-s-deplorables-featuring-white-n646431

Dump all your rare pepes in this thread

if Pepe isn't a symbol of white nationalism, how come 90% of all Aryan brotherhood members have a Pepe tattoo somewhere on their body?

check and mate, alt rightists

Well I guess meme magic is real.

Praise kek.

Kek is growing stronger, reality itself is being warped.

anyone have a list of all the pepe mentions?

(((They))) are truly evil. Going after memes is the final straw.

It's not Pepe, silly. It's the Grinch wearing a mask holding a gun.

that was in 2015

>it was internationally coordinated or something......
it was, they are all globalists

You mean this one?

No, my peenus weenus of course

godamn the media is fucking terrible, hillary passes out and has to be thrown into a van and hidden away and all they can talk about is a fucking drawing of a frog

Normies should not meddle with the mighty MEME MAGIC of KEK

Kek says Trump will be good for American farmers

over 9000 pepeses

and they are all rare-ing children

they do not forgive

they do not forget

To any news sites
>We support Hillary
>Drumpf is Hitler
>14/88 Heil Hillary

So, hillaries last gasp of hope for the presidency is attacking a cartoon frog?

That's kind of sad.

Don't vandalize, just shout.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4