American Confederacy Thread

Only Sons of Dixie may post in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ff58W_m2ipk
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_Constitution
youtube.com/watch?v=eTapR73pfrY
youtube.com/watch?v=f5xdgYLuFCk
youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI
youtube.com/watch?v=akor0gH4BOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Virginia reporting in.

youtube.com/watch?v=ff58W_m2ipk
this is comfy thread

North Carolina here. Bonnie Blue represent.

Texan here. Confederates are cuckold losers.

Georgia reporting in.

Must be from Austin.

Only fags from there

Louisiana here. Im glad we lost. It worked out better in the long run

Alabama copperhead reporting in, sorry faggots but the Union is right

Whoops, isnt*

Fuck off

edgy newfag. Exactly the reason I think it was a good we lost. Fuck off LARPer

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

thread theme fags

Jew Yorker here, honestly wish you guys won.

new yorker here, fuck why couldnt you guys win

mississippi here. traced back my family tree last weekend and found an 1860 census with a list of one of my great grandfather's slaved. apparently he owned 3 slave houses and 12 slaves and was breeding them to sell. he and his son were also captains in the confederacy

>hurr durr muh south will rise!

fucking traitors and whiny loser faggots

Fuck off, traitors.

'sup?

Arizona is allowed in, right?
please...

South Carolinian and Sons of Confederate Veterans member. I need to make some fellow SCV member friends to make the meetings more tollerable. Its only old men who want to talk, but I really just want to meet some fellow white men who hate niggers as much as I do.

Many men living in the Union volunteered in the confederate army. There were entire regiments of union state confederate volunteers

Only hardcore bootlickers could defend the Tyrant Lincoln, who threw political opponents in jail withoutht trial and had common dissenters hung or shot. Confederacy was defender of states rights and of the constitution of the USA. Lincoln was a tyrant who couldn't admit he was wrong even though the approval rating of the war in the North was under 30%

Take your ass back to Lancaster, Ohio faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE

>Confederacy was defender of states rights and of the constitution of the USA

no they werent you retard. they left the union, remember? they had their own constitution

I think you missed the small detail about Lincoln being an unconstitutional tyrant.

Southern California here. We'll take it to the north soon, brothers.

Lincoln had trampled and desecrated the original constitution for his own political gain

ie. having "special wartime" powers activated to throw people who disagreed with him in jail

this song will grace my dreams tonight. Thanks bro.

yes

arizona is rightful CSA clay

>south is run by what amounts to a defacto aristocracy
>make their money through farming mostly
>import thousands of african slaves to work their fields instead of hiring their fellow country men
>keep fighting legally to allow more and more of these african slaves in because they also make money off of the trading of slaves
>gets to the point where a lot of places have more black slaves than free white people
>meanwhile, the rest of the south is full of dirt poor peasents who have no chance of doing better because the ruling class has basically tied a knot in society, making their few families set for generations, while ensuring others have no chance
>leave the union after its merely suggested slavery not spread to the rest of the states
>go to war over this
>is the bloodiest war in US history
>Lincoln planned to ship most of the slaves back to Africa
>is assassinated by a butthurt actor

Lincoln was right. "south will rise again!' fags are just LARPers with no brains

>Lincoln had the constitutional authority to arrest the Maryland Legislature

Forty acres and a mule.

Remember when the south lost so badly that they were butthurt for nearly 200 years?

maybe you should Google "Lincoln suspended Habeas Corpus" and educate yourself

the south left the union of the US

they then made their own constitution

who could they be fighting for the US constitution?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_Constitution

Damn straight

>who could they be fighting for the US constitution?

*how could they be fighting for the US constitution

remember when the northern aggressors came into the South and raped our female ancestors and murdered any men, and slaughtered andy livestock and burned our homesteads. yeah, go fuck yourself.

Same. Forsyth here.

Texan here. You're a cuckold loser.

>Maryland left the union
You must be a special kind of retard
Also the Supreme Court (incorrectly) said the South never left the Union

Sore loser. Not even the natives complain this much.

yeah sureman, that sounds terrible.

Richmond VA here!

Carpetbagger scum

youtube.com/watch?v=eTapR73pfrY

What's the sauce on that pic?

Texas here God bless the CSA

as a fellow texan all you lincoln lovin carpetbaggers can get out before yall get hanged now

How many modern day Northerners actually have ancestors that fought in the war?

youtube.com/watch?v=f5xdgYLuFCk

Is it wrong that I kinda wanna do historical reenactment as a confederate soldier and play some of their music?

Post Southron music

youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI

Either american dad, or family guy, dunno which. I got it from here.

you are purposely ignoring and strawmanning what Im saying like a stubborn jackass.

how could the CSA be fighting for the US constitution if they left the US and then wrote their own constitution?

then join the sons of confederate veterans. we do a historical reenactment of the burning of columbia.

fuck sherman

Remember when you needless engage in trying to undermine to country for no real reason other than bored LARPing for a war that was done and settled 100+ years ago?

>"Madam, don't bring up your sons to detest the United States government. Recollect that we form one country now. Abandon all these local animosities, and make your sons Americans."-Robert E. Lee

lincoln was right in wanting to send the niggers back to africa.

he wasn't right for killing 600,000 white men to free said niggers and force a union together by force, a union that was between sovereign states whom had a right to leave.

you so called redpilled faggots bemoan the coming globalist NWO without realizing abe lincoln was the single most pivotal character in moving us towards it

Is this film an accurate depiction of southerners?

>ARKANSAS STANDING BY

>Sorry to burst your Bubble...
The confederacy lived on.

>your guys sold and moved to a slave holding country.
the people that fly your un-surrendered flag
are Brown and 3rd world, top kek!

This

They actually did send some back to Africa. It became Liberia

Ironicly enough the niggers they sent back to Africa subsequently enslaved the native niggers into slavery under the plantation system of their former owners

League of the South

Oh I am an American. And a Southerner thank God. I am proud to be an American. And proud to be Southerner as well.

louisiana reporting in

>a union that was between sovereign states whom had a right to leave.

over a bullshit cause like slavery

>you so called redpilled faggots bemoan the coming globalist NWO without realizing abe lincoln was the single most pivotal character in moving us towards it

except he wasnt you dildo. What the south was doing is literally no different than elites bringing in cheap third world labour to do all the work and undercutting the wages of americans

You are just an edgy LARPer

those guys are going nowhere

South Carolina here, brothers.

Carolina Confederacy when?

California reporting in

Thanks bro, looking into it now....

They were opposing a tyrant who was subverting the US constitution

youtube.com/watch?v=akor0gH4BOs

>. I am proud to be an American.

obviously not if you LARP as someone who wants to leave it and tries to start meaningless animosity and tension with your fellow americans in the north, only because you are bored and want to rehash a war thats 100 years old

>"Sir, if you ever presume again to speak disrespectfully of General Grant in my presence, either you or I will sever his connection with this university."-Robert E Lee

enough with this meaningless petty bullshit of pitting americans against each other over fucking nothing

Hello brother

I'm all in brah.

The Carolinas just cant support themselves. too many non-producers (you know what I mean)

why do you say that?

>over a bullshit cause like slavery

not an argument. Sovereign states, nigger brain. They had a right to protect their economy

>you dildo.

this board is 18+

>What the south was doing is literally no different than elites bringing in cheap third world labour to do all the work and undercutting the wages of americans
>is literally
>literally

this board is 18+
>You are just an edgy LARPer

this board is 18+

No they werent because he didnt start doing that shit until after the war started.

And again, they MADE THEIR OWN CONSTITUTION

>over a bullshit cause like slavery
It doesnt matter
Texas v White was pure bullshit that had to pretend the Articles of Confederation were still still valid legal document

Your state is literal shit. Worst in the union. Congratulations faggot

Johns Creek here

Just bought a beach condo in Folly Beach, feels good man

>family has been native to the south
>pioneered the south from east to west
>grow up as a yankee in a southern family because of dad's job move

can I still make it?

We gotta kick out all the spics and yanks first. They're ruining our perfect state.

Will North Carolina ever declare war on Georgia for cola supremacy

what has the LotS done in the last 15 years? they make a living off a pipe dream

Their constitution was copied on the US one. It was nearly identical and closer to what the founding fathers intended.

Hey, same. Make sure you vote Gravitt.

when will Nick Saban take his place beside bear Bryant?

Proud Virginian reporting. Honored to have resided outside Fredericksburg and in Danville, the last capital of the CSA.

More Southern Men died in the civil war than total Americans died during ww2, women were raped, children were killed, homes burned...whole generations of families destroyed. Do you think people are going to forget in a couple hundred years?

>start doing that shit until after the war started.
But you acknowledge he did violate the constitution

Based, Folly is the best beach in SC. Edisto is a close second.

Free state of Alaska when?

>this board is 18+

not an argument

>i-it wasnt over slavery!

Iowa reporting in.

>Born and raised in Charlotte
>Beacon of traditionalism, wealth, and hot blonde girls
>Yankees moved in
>Hipsters took over home neighborhood (South End)
>More crime
>Vote in corrupt mayor whos in a federal pen now

We must take our states back.