What is Sup Forums opinion about jaltoid?

What is Sup Forums opinion about jaltoid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8RW7_dsW5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who

Is that Jontron's little brother in the middle?

My first impression of them is that they stink, specially the guy on the left.

the deserve each other.

Their sense of humor is even worse than their physical appearance.

absolutely disgusting

More like Altoids

>tfw Emi lost a lot of weight because Sup Forums bullied her

Shame on all of you.

All three of them look like they need a haircut and a shower.

I rather think it's cute how their defining trait is being an art duo that share the same art style and do all their work together.

It's crazy how much flack they get on Tumblr (like they're recieving now from a Miku dispute) and how so many people try to break apart their relationship

>a slothful person got in shape because of bullying

Oh no, the quality of her life is vastly improved! The horror!

No, the guy on the right looks like he would smell worse

Calarts tier animation

BUUUUURRRRNNNN

why does he date this troll and pretend that she's pretty by drawing her all cute?

he could do a thousand times better than that

What is with fat people trying to act cute?

she is doing the drawings

Everyone who can draw always improves how they look in their art.

This

The girl from awkward zombie just as ugly as she's, Greg draw himself uglier than he really is and Harry Partridge looks like his self portrait

>and Harry Partridge looks like his self portrait
because he's sexy af

Yeah, but he at least honest with himself he always add the beer belly or his weird nose

She's healthier now and will probably live longer.
Why should we be ashamed

this lazy disappointing cockroach always cracks me up
sadly he doesn't upload that many

Pic?

sooo fatshaming works?

Again why this guy dosen't have a patreon or kickstarter even Dobson have one those and the fucker dosen't draw anymore, but keep getting some money from people

If you dig this hole for yourself you can hardly get out.
I guess that he wants to work on real shows.
Youtube is just a hobby for him.

She gonna get fucked more and never gonna have time to draw again, she would probably convert to Christianity and as we know Jesus said Cartoons were evil.

She could get a mixed black baby and call him Neo Jesus or Jesus II

Anyone actually knows how you can work in the animation industry stuff like Cartoon Network, Disney and Nickelodeon? everyone says call arts but is this true there no other way?

good for her.
It's disgusting and sad to see people get old and fat.

He is not lazy, he is just gay.

It's not that there's no other way, it's just that it's the highest possibility of actual success.

So in the end is all about the place you study no matter how hard you try?

no if your artwork sucks you don't even get a job if you study in SVA
but if you're really good you get a job without anything.
It's just easier to get a job when you studied

If you get good at flash/youtube animation, webcomics with a fun style, and start networking with other comic designers and animators, then you have the chance of a exec finding your work and finding you personally.
You'll be surprised how many artists and creators who never had a real formal animation education and just got picked from knowing the right person at the right time.

Like user said it's the easiest for CalArt students since they intern right with CN and other studios and get a job right there.

Though I have a buddy who goes to school in Florida for animation and got a sick internship with Pixar.

If you work hard and not have the shittiest luck, you'll make it into animation. It's like a lot of industries, even if you don't have that one degree from the one big school, you still can get what you want done. It just requires more work.
Obviously what I said in the beginning is going to be the hardest path, but a lot of luck is in play.

>if your artwork sucks you don't even get a job
How exactly they measure the quality of your artwork? you have to able to adapt to different styles? because some people find some artstyles disgusting but they get the job

>Though I have a buddy who goes to school in Florida for animation and got a sick internship with Pixar.
That sound so cool, serious question do people in Sup Forums just post about animation and comics or some of you actually study and try work in these, im being this board for like a year and i always wonder these

>you have to able to adapt to different styles
pretty much this
if you only work with one artstyle and it's this artschool-tier
youtube.com/watch?v=T8RW7_dsW5Y
and you don't expand further then that.
you're doomed

*dont get me wrong this art-school tier can be great but it's just art
not really practicle for the industry

It's a mixed bag of
>People actually wanting to get into the cartoons/comics industry
>People casually talking about the cartoons/comics industry
>People complaining about people getting into the cartoons/comics industry and turning off the motivation of people who want to get into the cartoons/comics industry

i want to go.
but my art sucks and i'm scared i wont improve and stay with a worthless degree