Venture Bros Thread

How would you rank the Power Levels of the characters?

Killinger Top Tier

Red Death high tier

Action-Man in his prime > Brock

this is a good list. The original Dr. Venture would be below Brock in terms of physical fighting strength, but way above in power thanks to his crazy ass inventions.

Is the original Doc Venture an American national hero, like Neil Armstrong or something? I want to know more about how the average person perceives super-shenanigans

I think Venture Bros and The Tick universe would mesh well together

Brock's powerlevel is dependent on how much hair he has. Hes based on the old Jewish Myth of Samson who lost his invulnerability when his hair was cut off. Brock lost most of his power when he lost most of his hair.

Best fight of season 6 was Brock and Venturebot vs Not Avengers.

The Monarch and 21 have an extremely high power level, possibly by luck and pure insanity alone. They managed to kill a shitload of top tier New York sector villains and become priority number one of the GCI. Monarch, 21, Brock and Red Death could probably take down the entire GCI if they wanted to

He is just naturaly peak human, being able to fight metas.

He killed off all those assassins when he was shaved?

Most of it was by acident.

But Monarch holds back with Rusty, because he was no non sense and killed every other arch that he ended up against.

Killinger and Dr. Mrs. The Monarch could duo them.

Mostly Killinger but Sheila would be critical in managing them so they don't gank Henry

He holds his own against most of them until Warriana showed. Pretty sure Brock is the most dangerous non-metahuman in the Venture Bros.

Probably about the same as people today think about military and or sciencists from the 50s and 60s. Don't know much about them or admire them or judge them harshly.

Hah hell Brock and Jonas probably won't get past the opening clash since Venture would prolly just recruit him with pure charisma.

Venture Sr. really is a legend high charisma, INT, high Strength, a A+ team.

Probably isn't even dead.

>Venture has in fact been off in space plowing green alien broads while creating an interstellar federation of species like some sort of Commander Shepard
I can see it

When is Season 7? Next year? The year after?

The OSI soldiers must be some of the strongest red shirts.

Every scene with them they are slautghering the enemy forces. I'm actually more surprised for some of the monarch's henchs taking some down, even if most times were 5 or 6 people ganging up on one.

Ah fuck imagine an episode with JJ and Triester finding Jonas Senior in space

Power levels are for idiots.

If Brock is shot in the heart, he's dead, doesn't matter what his "power level" is.

Whoa is this actually possible? I feel like the hints are there.

>If Brock is shot in the heart, he's dead, doesn't matter what his "power level" is.

Happened last season, he has a metal plate there now mate, so he survived.

>RUSTY! Your growth spurt never kicked in it seems, but by Jove do you look macho with that facial hair array. Waddaya say we go over yonder and nab us some nubile Orthraxian maidens?
>Apologies, Pop, but I'm a married man. I could never-
>Don't be such a pussy, Rusty! God, just like your mother, acting like a wedding ring really means something.
>Well, father, I'm actually not even Rus-
>GENERAL TREISTER WANT SMASH, BUT GENERAL TREISTER ALSO WANT LOVE SEXY YOUNG LADIES
>Now that's the spirit, Treister. I remember when introduced you steroids when you were just a spiffy lieutenant. Let's nab 'em! GO TEAM VENTURE!

If is the operative word.

The difficulty m to get a shot off at Brock is one reason why he is considered powerful.

Yes but not because of some innate "power level", because of medical super science and life-saving surgery.

The point still stands, power levels are moronic.

>The difficulty m to get a shot off at Brock
Sniper from 1000 yards away. Drop a guided missile from a mile high. Use magic to split him in two. Drop a fucking rock on him.

He's flesh and blood, vulnerable to gettimng crushed, tabbed, torn, like any other human being. Power levels are dumb when every human has almost the exact same vulnerabilities.

>He's flesh and blood, vulnerable to gettimng crushed, tabbed, torn, like any other human being. Power levels are dumb when every human has almost the exact same vulnerabilities.

Brock takes down crocodiles with his hands and polar bears with firearms. He is a trained agent and peak human, countless people have tried to kill him on multiple ways.

It's not that easy.

>I could dodge it.

>but not because of some innate "power level", because of medical super science and life-saving surgery.

He got the plate before the shot tho, so it was basicaly a shield.

He would have died anyway falling from the building tho, if wasn't for Warriana, but both together defeated the guy.

Monarch's Fluttering Horde was EXTREMELY under rated, they defeated the GCI at Cremation Creek and fought OSI to a standstill despite being heavily out classed by the GCI and OSI troops.

>power levels only refer to how much damage you can take

Then why hasn't anyone managed to kill him yet?

Plot armor.

>only
Nobody >implied that.
You could rank people (or weapons) by various performance scales; mobility, rate of attack, resistance to damage, operating temperature and pressure, etc. But you can't put it all on a "power level" scale because there's no universal "power" scale, and a human whose "power level" is the highest is still vulnerable to the exact same shit all other humans are vulnerable too.

Think of it this way: you can rank runners by 100-yard-dash performance or marathon performance, but someone who's great at one is not necessarily great at the other, so you can't assign a universal "power level" even in a fucking incredibly limited field of running. Assigning one that encompasses offense, defense, intelligence, dexterity and so on and so forth is even more wildly inaccurate and stupid, especially when it comes to fictional characters that don't even have a set of measurable performance metrics.

Yeah and I bet you think Superman could beat Goku too.

Superman "could" beat whoever the writer of the particular comic/show/movie wants him to beat. That's because he's fictional. If a writer writes tha the beats Goku, he beats Goku. There's no "could" about it.

can we like plaster this shit on the front page or something? This topic comes up a hilarious amount.

It took 6 henchs to take one OSI. Dude, it was a massacre

Could The Blue Morpho II take down The Monarch?

And let's not forget he can survive hard vacuum without a spacesuit while only suffering a nose bleed and a little bit of hypothermia.
>TFW he's a tough son of a bitch.

Who wins Lady Nightshade or Chuck.

Radical Left or Moderate Right

Every president of the US is just flesh and blood, and there are always a lot of nuts who want to kill them, but (with a few famous exceptions) the secret service snuffs out threats before they ever get a chance. Brock is supposed to be an incredibly highly skilled government agent, so in his universe he can do the job of an entire team of secret service to protect a family and himself.

I would think his knowledge of where potential threats could come from and how to avoid them should factor into his "power level", since it would all make it harder to kill him.

It wouldn't really be consistent with his character to be sniped from 1000 yards away because he wouldn't put himself in a sightline like that. And if you dropped a rock on him, he'd pick it back up and crush you with it.