YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP MEME MAGIC ISNT A JOKE

>Also, Kuk was seen as that which occurred before light, thus was known as the bringer-in of light

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

>bringer of light

STOP MEME MAGIC

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heh_(god)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Satan means Truth/Knowledge

lmao how about no

What's wrong toothpaste? Can't handle the memes?

doubles say KEK is real

PRAISE KEK

Witnessed.

Also, Sup Forums is already hell. It all makes sense.

"TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!" - Donald J. Trump

he is risen

The only God is Jesus Christ and the worship of false idols/gods and practice of black magic is punishable by hellfire and death

The devil is just a slander made up by Jews to hide the glory of Kek.

>Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

PRAISE KEK

Looks like it''s going to be one of these threads

praise be

No, it means the enemy.

Kek is love, life and light

>LLL
>trips

Kuk literally means cock in Norwegian

Iä Iä Kekthulhu

Lucifer

>try's to end the reign of an all powerful God able to create and destroy planets at will
>realizes people need free will
>gets kicked out of heaven
>wings ripped off
>forced to control his own kingdom where the "damned" are sent as punishment
>really just a slave of God that tried to do good

Satan being an evil demon who sends other demons to posses and rape people is Secret Angel Service propaganda.

You seem to have forgotten that we follow the Path of Light, and it will guide us after we're left behind during the Happening.

Orthodox Christian GET OUT!

NYANGNYANYANG!
HOLY KEK!

>implying a bringer of light is a bad thing
>implying the Jews didn't shit post about Lucifer to make kek look bad
I will not stop

Kek is not real. Jesus Christ is. Repent now.

witnessed for the 20th time today, seriously Kek want to tell us something.

Kek, i offer you my soul for the eternity i am your now. By this message i agree and approve the donation of my soul of the Bringer Of Light, The Mighty Lord, Memetic Prince KEK.

Praise Him.

you have to really believe.

That's an English interpretation of a character from Egyptian Mythology whose name means something entirely different.

Lucifer as a name was created after some Hebrew Mythos was translated into Greek, then Latin, then into English.

Path Of Light fuck the world!

meme magic is no joke, and I love it. Praise be

ooo look

same thing

We DRAGON now?

I thought Luke meant bringer of light.

PRAISE BE

>Implying Lucifer wasn't the good guy

PRAISE KEK

will kek make it into the next SMT game?

hail the true believer

Kek is helping us, he will bring light for a world blinded by cuckholdry, a new era is coming, the light can only come after the dark. PRAISE BE

Send me to Hell then, I won't be alone. This is the most interesting and and amusing shit ever, give him more power. Jesus can come back any fucking time he wants to set things straight. But as he wastes his time jacking off Kek is going to win this election for Trump.

REEEEEEEEEEE

WE DRAGON NOW

trips witnessed

Dragon is Hillary.

>jews
>not enemies of truth

>mfw

PRAISE! PRAISE!

REREREREREREREEEEEEE

The Devil or "Luke" for short. Fuck that makes him sound so weak.

My last 4 digits adding up to 13 confirms.

Kek is truly the prince of this world.

PRAISE TO KEK

If it's an enemy of my enemy - Jahwe the great deceiver, then it is my friend

Also it was the based snake that dropped the 1st redpill.

KEK is horde for LOL, and the frog came from feels bad man or whatever.

PATH OF LIGHT IS REAL

PRAISE KEK

REMOVE KEBAB

BLESS KEK

Glad to see all you degen's won't be in paradise with me

Kek has done his part making Hillary ill and raising Trump up the ranks. Now we must give him more POWER!

Pretty sure wishing eternal damnation upon somebody is a sin, so we'll be seeing you in Hell too. Dumb leaf.

>anything that isn't Judeo-Christian is satan

This is an ancient meme.

You have much to learn, user.

Kek is here boys
ridin the fuckin magic

>Aaron
>mfw my name is Aaron

HALLOWED BE THY MEME

dubs says kek is all BULLSHIT

PRAISE TO KEK FROG GOD

Believe

>The Jews are having their arsenal used against them

tripps confirm for kek

It just fits too good, like what the fuck, Kek has to be a thing

nice double-dubs

triple doubles I meant

Anyone know where I can buy an idol of Kek? Amazon link will be good.

TRIPLE DUBS
88 77 55
REEEEEEEEE

witnessed

>get biggest Christian bvoard to start worshippuing lucifer
>get them to start doing Crowleyan style magick by slapping the word "meme" tio the front
>Just now people are figuring it out
Too late, you got played Christcucks , Ave Satanas

Ha-Satan means "the accuser" or "the opposition." It is the noun form of a verb which means "the obstruct or oppose." When talking about Lucifer they mean this as a literal title to describe his actions, it's not a name.

There is a clear parallel between his story and what we're doing now, and we're in his role, but what we're opposing is fundamentally different. We're dissociating from Jewish rule, which if you believe in any of this to begin with, means we're doing this with a writ from God.

Kek doesn't bring the light, he represents the unknown things we can't see without it. He gives us the courage to confront the unknown rather than fearing it.

triple dubs holy shit

This

I don't know how the saying goes but when a lot of people are pretending to be idiots, real idiots will come thinking they are in good company. I wouldn't be surprised if Kek becomes a real deity and people irl starts workshipping Him. It's going to be hilarious.

That's just a silly card game.

He wasn't, if you want to empathise with any bible figure it should be Cain.

Thread

PLEASE STOP GUYS.

PRAISE HIM.

Bringer of light? Let me introduce you to Apep.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep

Knowing anything about religion and human pre-history, it's actually kind of crazy to think that it may have come to mean that very, very early in human evolution when groups and tribes were forming on the plains.

The word "Satan" would have meant in those early stages, in grunts and groans, simply the pure idea of "the other" who is contesting an area.

It eventually would have probably come to signify simply anything "bad" or just "bad" people, though I haven't thought much about it. I do think it's a decent thought.

>tfw we're living out exodus again, only it is the conservative tribe fleeing the SJWs

This is common knowledge. Not fucking memes. Lucifer is known as the morning star. As in the sunrise. Which brings light. I swear to god you faggots will claim anything is a meme just to feel like you're doing something.

Lol. Someone has been watching Penny Dreadful.

Hillary was literally confirmed as the antichrist yesterday.

>"One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast."
>Rev 13:3

KEK HAVE YOU HEARD MY MARK ON THE VOID.
Give me singles for proof you have heard me, give me dubs if you have accepted my meme sacrifice, give me trips if my wildest dreams will come to fruition for you o bringer of light

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heh_(god)

Another Frog God. Don't rely on just one deity to make this happen

PRAISE BE TO KEK FOR THE DEATH OF HILLARY CLINTON
PRAISE HEH TO IMBUE TRUMP WITH THE ADORATION HE DESERVES

OH KEK YOU ARE GREAT, OH KEK YOU HONOR US ALL. HAAIIIIILLL KEKKKK