Karen Gillan

Why is this perfect angel with perfect legs so perfect?

hairiness levels in her you know where?

what's her pit game like though?

>small beady eyes
>witch hands
go away with this turboslut

Jumanji gonna gross shitload of money

screenshot this post

Looks are debatable and subjective. But her acting always seems insincere and distracting in movies.

Poor mans Sophie Turner.

I like her face

Her feet are rather perfect too m8

>lanky body with no curves
>moon face
>smelly ginger
Apparently 11/10 in Bongistan

>Sophie Turner
Kek literally a 5/10 british slag

No ass whatsoever.

>dat footpussy

Selfie was a good show and deserved a better chance

I will never forgive for showing up looking like a hungover slag to our meet and greet. Remove the makeup and don't touch her hair and she drops down to a 4/10.
Fuck her

>not liking gingers

GINGE MINGE

I can see her panties

i saw her naked in the one webm. literally no ass

nebula is hot as fuck as well

The office drone in the next cubical staring intently

>white woman's ass
LOL

she's wasted on those movies though

"Harvey fucked her..."

perfection

giv pale gf

>tfw no one in this thread was here for Pondays

I have a better arse than that just from squatting 2pl8.

Flat asses are cute.
>inb4 something about ireland

>Whats your name?
>Newblood, Kerry Newblood, Just Kerry.
>Well then Newblood Kerry Newblood Just Kerry, welcome to your first day in the police. Welcome to hell.

God she was so perfect in A Touch of Cloth.

t. dccuck

when you're complaining about a woman's hands, you are obviously reaching. i suggest you head over to /gif/ and dive into one of those giant futa cock threads. they're obviously more your speed.

It's subtle but I can see some slight hint of a penis.

So, why was she baking naked, anyhow?

and i suggest you head over to blacked.com since you might find your waifu there soon

because it's perfect fap material

Besides the obvious.

a better sansa stark

sophie is impure and coke bloated

>caring about either
yikes

She's a 10/10 to me.

shes the best thing about guardians of the galaxy

Karen's legs are pure art.

She should play Batgirl. Too bad Marvel has their filthy hands on her and cover her up in that blue robot costume

her cousin is a qt

Nah we don't need Whedon to get his filthy hands on her.

wow she shaves! dumb!

She is a beautiful work of art and one of the prettiest ladies in the biz.

I like going on Sup Forums would much rather be here than going to a bar or some party I've been to many parties they all suck and most people there are annoying and into stupid shit. Also to all virgins, most women are ugly and gross looking naked anyway and their personality is even worse. As long as you have good friends and shit to eat you're good in life don't develope anxiety disorders cuz "ohh dude I never touched a pussy bro" women can barely think without help from a man. Also most people with lots of friend groups and the type of people that go to parties are people you never want to be around these people are emotionless zombies. Anybody that is proud of loosing their virginity or proud of how many friends they have are sad sad people that contemplate suicide daily you're better off becoming a recluse and watching movies all day. Watch Falling Down if you're feeling angry about you're life it will make you realize that anger will ruin your life. Watch fight club if you need some motivation. Stop being an atheist and espically don't be an agnostic these are the saddest people on the planet if I was agnostic I would definently blow my brains out for being such a class A retard

>almost the same height despite him being 5'10 and her being 5'11 while also wearing sky-high heels

wut?

Models being told to not smile is just another reason to fucking hate the fashion industry.
That and the child labour.

need a 4k release, you can almost vaguely see the shape of her pussy from behind but there's just not enough detail

I musturbated at this about 50 times.

finally, some people who didn't fall for the THICC sjw brain washing.

too airbrushed, but i'd lick her legs

> terrible hip to waist ratio
> awful mouth shape

That red headed Cunny that gets posted from time to time objectively had better features.

I used to work for BBC America. Here's a story about Karen. Karen was raped while she was in New York doing her second press tour for Doctor Who. She was at a party at a hotel in NYC and got really drunk and ended up with some guy from the hotel bar who raped her so badly she was crying naked in the hallway outside her room. She didn't want the story getting out to interfere with her career so she just went home and didn't press charges.

>party on, Garth

>fawns and mews over some base bitch like a 13 year old girl fawning over Justin Bieber

What a pathetic little beta orbiter.

Probably a little brit faggot raised by a single "mummy".

>drunk again

Fucking scots