New Regular Show short, "Synth Buttons"

youtube.com/watch?v=4oQaRZXVHho

It's a short follow up to Gary's Synthesizer.

I think all that's left is Space Worm and Robot Rap Battle and we're done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6spYxnlUjo0
cartoonnetwork.tumblr.com/post/154857994870/who-else-is-doing-this-today
oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/154870254337/new-regular-show-episode-i-wrote-boarded-and
twitter.com/JGQuintel/status/402605357706387456
twitter.com/tobytobyjones/status/811836104189972480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like it.

Not as catchy as the Gary vs David song but I appreciate it.
youtube.com/watch?v=6spYxnlUjo0

Hey, they're actually having fun. Been awhile.

oh shiiiiiieeeeeeeetttt

if i kill myself the show won't end for me right?

Was this music Owen Dennis too?

Probably even though it didn't have the same charm.

Do they have interns work on these?

Normally written by the boarders as if they're episodes.

Just saw the series finale promo on TV, it's pretty bad that it feels so weird to see RS on TV these days. Really gives me weird vibes to see The Power, Skips' Story, Concert Tickets, etc. even in clips on CN.

Who said the Monday the finale airs on was a day kids were out of school? I don't think that's true. It's after school hours still but it's not a no-school day.

Yeah

Was this ever confirmed?

cartoonnetwork.tumblr.com/post/154857994870/who-else-is-doing-this-today

Trips confirmed.
oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/154870254337/new-regular-show-episode-i-wrote-boarded-and

'member when cartoon network premiered a fucked up copy of power tower?

So the merch company who made those fucked up toys only saw this premiere and based them off of it right?

Excellent.

Nice continuity.

I member. I miss those days of CN.

The Jazwares Regular Show merch wasn't that bad. I have a decent chunk of it. Including a Rigby that says "STOP TALKING!" when you pull his cord.

THERES A SNAKE IN MY PARK

Will they show the Christmas special this year? I didn't expect the Thanksgiving one since no network ever really does Thanksgiving scheduling and there's not much property they have that focus on it, which is why they did 3 days of fucking titans, but surely they'll want to have a festive day for Christmas?

THEY'VE POISONED THE BIRD HOLE

What if... Pops' penis gets in the way?

Dude

It won't

>tfw it hurts and you need your big brother to make it all better

Voice Actors list of the episode "Meet The Seer", not on the MEGA copy.

I couldn't tell that it was the woman from drake and josh. I also never knew her real name.

She did some damn fine voice acting in that part. That little scene talking about the show got me a bit emotional.

You sure will make up literally anything to bump your pathetic Regular Show thread won't you, user? You've posted pictures of things you've done before with filters like that. Just give it up man.

Pictures of what? Also stop coming into every thread trying to hound anyone talking about the show as one person who is obsessing over the show or something.

twitter.com/JGQuintel/status/402605357706387456

no fuck you 10 seasons and a movie

RS s8 has been dismal. Glory were the days of new episodes and talk threads during seasons 5-7 quintel dun goofed

>Glory were the days of new episodes and talk threads during seasons 5-7
Pretty sure everyone know it was 1-3

bump for the others?

Uh sure, Time Loop was yesterday and today was Synth Buttons, we might get something tomorrow.

Is it really goodbye?

What the fuck is wrong with Madeline?
twitter.com/tobytobyjones/status/811836104189972480

Buddies do not say goodbye, they say "See you later buddy"

Pretty good, but I feel like all these shorts should be episode length. They could've filled in what was missing in this season (like almost 10 episodes) because Time Loop had a non-ending.

I miss the goat..

What base is it when you're able to put your hands on her ass and you're also kissing?

>Some things never change. Don't miss the Regular Show series finale on January 16th at 6 PM.

Got the game before the finale, hope it's fun.

Reminder this show went to shit the minute they dropped "It's anything but" from the promos.

It's really fun, it's short but it's a chaotic blast until it ends.

Hah what? I could dig it.

>Freddy Kruger as Anti Pops
WHAT

If people are going to keep posting this at least have the common decency to fix the spelling.

MONDAY

Where does it say that he's talking about Power Tower? Or anything that aired on TV?