THIS. MAKES. NO. FUCKING. SENSE

What was the point of making Wallace and his assistant needlessly evil and violent? Why would he kill a newborn replicant unit? Was there any reason beyond a one-dimensional god complex? Why would Luv murder cops at a police headquarters instead of just using her and Wallace's obviously immense influence (since she can clearly walk in and out while committing murder without consequence) to get them to find the child for them and take it alive? Why wouldn't they just correct the duplicate Rachel's eyes instead of gunning her down on the spot? Why would they get her eye color wrong in the first place when they already have her retina recordings?

Also why make your personal assistant your sales rep AND your top assassin/henchwoman? You can't at least make copies of her model so she can multi-task better? Also why did Gosling have the memories of Deckard's daughter? And why did he not make a backup copy of Joi and put it in a safebox? Why did no other replicants help Gosling with the Deckard mission?

Whyyyyyyyyyyy?

Thanks for spoiling the movie, asshole.

>outdoor cafe next to a whorehouse with open viewing windows of people getting fucked
What the fuck were they thinking?

because it was a garbage corporate cash grab reboot. It's a fucking action movie now for some reason.
Reminder that the original was a miracle by studio standards and it end up flopping.

there is absolutely no reason to believe that there weren't multiple copies of Luv

Trash movie.

Except the movie never once makes a point of it by at least showing two at a time. She's also listed as a single individual character. And we see her getting called away from a sales meeting to deal with Braderunner in the archives instead of a copy handling it.

>because it was a garbage corporate cash grab reboot. It's a fucking action movie now for some reason.

>Someone who didn't see the film says something so retarded it hurts

Kill yourself

>Maybe 10 minutes of action tops in a 2 hour 45 minute film
>Fucking action movie
Okay user.

What the fuck

The original Blade Runner had more action

you just described most action movies

not true.
if anything the only action scene was deckard vs the flipping lady. The rest were chase scenes

>chase scenes aren't "action"
hmmmm

action as in punching, shooting, and kicking.
Compare each final showdown and tell me 2049 is not an action film and Blade Runner is.

>Your holo-girlfriend will never encourage you to cuckold her

Looks like a good place for a

dinner and a show

2049 is not an action film and Blade Runner is.

the average 2049 fan folks.

anyone spending money on this trash deserves to be shot

CELLS

I love completely ignorant posts from basement dwellers like this user here, probably afraid to leave his room as he waits for every film he already prehates to be available on some atrocious chink encode so he can watch 15 minutes of it and say "PLEB REDDIT IMDB WAAAH" on his favorite online monogolian sweater knitting imageboard.

the fucking retardation

too many white people in it

0/10

there was though. this was meant to be the future LA that was overrun by Asians.

Nice try but I don't even watch movies you dumb fuck

>action movie

user you need to get some friends to go to the cinema with and stop hating on things you haven't seen

its not your fault

There was the one Asian guy, but his only role was giving luv a manicure which is pretty fucking hilarious.

>Click on spoiler tags
>Have movie spoiled for you

WHOA YOU'RE WAY ABOVE BASELINE

>It's an action movie

I don't think you saw it

The original is a much higher percentage action

CELLS

The backup drive thing was something that I thought about too, and the only way I can make it make sense is that Joi units are probably proprietary, and even if there was backup drives, they would likely have to be purchased, and that is something that could be tracked

was the big JOI at the bridge the same JOI he had in house?

Joi wanted to be limited to K's device so she could die if it came to it. she wanted to be real, like she thought K was. she says that to K when he removes her from the backup.

>joi wanted

JOI is a mass produced product
The giant one was an ad but it showed that all JOIs where the same.

Wallace and Luv didn't want to kill the kid you retard.

>why?
It's a fucking film

Jared Leto cant act for shit.

They have to cut that baby open to find out how it works to get the secret of replicant procreation

>It's a fucking action movie now for some reason
Ahahahahaha

Its /cuckquean/
When I saw that scene in the theater I had to hid my boner
Finally the perfect fetish now has its perfect scene