White women resists arrest, blames it on cop

Really

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
bailbondcity.com/texas/kerr-inmate-Pruitt/JL49137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

makes

you

think

>6'2"
>Woman
pick one

doesnt it?

>actually believing any of this happened

>runs through red light
>DA POLEECEMAN WUS PICKING ON ME

And this is why women shouldn't be allowed to drive. Are you sure she's not a dindu in disguise OP?

Christ what a contrived mess of platitudes and hyperbole's.

I seriously doubt 70% of those details happened.

This statement is factually incorrect:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

>"P-please treat me like a special snowflake because I'm female and you should know how tough my day has been!"

Seriously, if I weren't already old and married to a quality woman, I'd probably just go MGTOW in this era of female garbage that the rest of you have to choose a mate from. Fug.

>woman
>wet
>6'2"

wait what

OK so a 20 year old white college girl ran a red light and then the police kicked the shit out of her and threw her in jail where a magical negro sang to her

Then at court there was a videotape of the entire thing and the cop was laughing about how funny it was to kick her in the ribs and then the entire jury hugged her

Then the cop shot a magical, peaceful black man and there's no story about it (he's dead, and the media didn't report it, because racism)

Holy fuck. This is evidence of why teaching women to read and write has produced nothing but garbage... sometimes I wonder how long future historians will declare that America lasted after giving women the ability to vote. My guess is they'll be academic and say something like 28 years. America survived twenty eight years of women being able to vote.

For the record, I never hated women. I was raised by women. I loved women. Right up until I had to read their innermost thoughts on social media, I thought everything was fine.

>for no discernible reason, and at an alarming rate

Unless you consider shooting at the cops being a reason. Then there are some which are simply accidental. And an alarming rate?

42,000,000 niggers in this country. Police kill 300.

300 / 42,000,000 = 0.7 per 100,000 (or 7 per 1,000,000)

>muh open season on niggers meme

Fuck off, kike. Go back to tumblr or reddit you fucking faggot.

Niggers resist arrest (and almost always violently) at a 300% rate compared to every other race - but of course them getting shot twice as much is evidence of how racist the police are.

Wew.

I understand that women are bad these days but it is still your job to protect them. As a male, you are expected to protect and care for the weaker sex. If you are not doing this you are not really a male.

Women cannot be held to the same standard as men. In nearly every aspect they come up short. That's ok. They are not supposed to do what we do.

>thingsthatdefinatlyhappened.jpg

US descending into warlordism. Sad state of affairs, who is gonna put that animal in a pigsty where he belongs.

If they drop the charges you get your record expunged of the incident including arrest. Not that I believe any part of this but that part I know for a fact is false.

A fucking leaf.
Shitposting all the time everywhere

just read the rest of the story it's bullshit

women hate is stupid though

>the jurors hugged me

LEL

this is where you stop taking her side

she can just claim the injuries were from the cop

when in reality she did that to herself on cinderblocks

Things that never happened for $500 Alex

yup

none of this

ever happened

Yeah I leafed out pretty hard there... but really, dishonesty and 'creative writing' are becoming a huge problem with this generation of girls. At least they're not 'good' liars.

>this happened

>6'2"

"Female"

but he aint wrong

They are literally protesting for the right to resist arrest.

We should just collectively ignore them. Being ignored seems to enrage them. Ore than anything.

I can't even make it through all of this tripe to mock it. Victim complex + virtue signalling, attention whoring suburban white girl wants to play oppressed

So me and my girlfriend are pretty typical in terms of gender roles. I'm here and she's on tumblr (mostly for birds, she hates all the liberal trash). Anyways she told me that shit like this is false.

Whenever you see the phrase
>and then the entire _______
Or
>and then the whole _______

It's just a phrase they use in all their shitposts. Wheneve you see it just disregard everything.

Reading shit like this makes me question why more people aren't making up more stories to beg for money on patreon.

Yeah, it's obvious fiction. The 'I met a magical negro in jail' was the first tip off that I was reading a political fiction written by a crazy woman

'and then everybody clapped for me' is such obvious egotism, but they keep doing it. zero self awareness

americans are fucking idiots, you get what you vote for, or dont vote for

vote jilly juggs stein

Kick the United States out of the Americas

uncivilized unempathetic fucking trash by the very definition

wew lad, I already though this was bullshit from the first post, but her story gets more and more absurd

Why was she crying about her father who died 3 days later?

>officer pulls you over for runing a red light
>tries to talk to you
>you won't stop screeching and bawling your eyes out
>officer cannot understand a thing
>tries to just give you the ticket anyway so you can go
>screech even louder and roll up your window
>cop tells you to get out
>refuse
>cop has given you tons of chances and is fucking tired of your shit. Pulls you out to arrest you.
>screech and try to pull away and kick
>get your shit pushed in for thinking that because you're a girl you can resist arrest
>continue to resist at the jail
>"why am I being targeted! I'm not doing anything! Except not following orders, trying to pull away, trying to kick."
>magical singing negro
>laughing cop on the stand
>jurors allowed to touch anyone
>jurors allowed to even be near you other then in the box
>my dad died so I should have been able to break the law with no consequence oh but don't forget about your privilege!

This was a good story, something straight out of those yearly best of science fiction books.

Really? The "I did a rolling stop THROUGH a red light" was what fired my snapses.

A lot of it flies under the radar because of feminism. GoFundMe is women's preferred method of begging.

There was a woman who got donations for cancer treatment for YEARS. Shaved her head, regular hospital visits accompanied by family (she went in the hospital alone, had em wait in lobby or elsewhere), forged medical documents, bought med supplies to post about, had kids make pleas for her, etc. Bitch went the whole 9 yards, but after a few years she announced she suddenly was getting better.

One donor got suspicious and reported her, police investigated, found no record of her at said hospital, arrested her for grand larceny.

She meant her car was rolling.

Women drivers.

Um...Guys
Is this her?
The details don't QUITE seem to match...

bailbondcity.com/texas/kerr-inmate-Pruitt/JL49137

she predicted it with the powers of feminism you sexist shitlord

Calling bullshit right now
Every country jail I have been in they NEVER let the males, and females together for long enough to talk to each. Walk by and hoot/hollar for a moment, but def not let them talk to each other especially for any real length of time

She made all this up.

How much money did she scam after all that time?

>strapped down in front of a male holding cell

lol this bitch has a subscription to kink.com

>150lb at 6' 2"
You can break her ribs by looking at her wrong at those dimentions

damn what do they put in that jail food

>female
>6ft 2in 170 lbs
the fuck

>bailbondcity.com/texas/kerr-inmate-Pruitt/JL49137
>Molly Suzanna
>6'2
>170 pounds

That's the same woman.

>I was 150 pounds soaking wet!!!

>Magical singing negro

I lol'd

>6"2 170 lbs
>170
Bitch even lied about the weight

I don't recall, but it was at least tens of thousands.

Another GoFundMe tale I recall was a woman begging for wedding funds, got around $10k. They ended up breaking off the engagement but she never returned the funds. I don't remember how that one played out though.

>A Lesbian single mom activist....

HMMMMMM

>My dad died three days later
>It's what I was crying about

She's a time wizard? Why didn't she use her powers to stop the cop?

>be a white woman abused by cops
>turn it into a story about how black men are being killed, even though there was a black man safely in the jail cell

Also, none of this would have probably happened if she had just fucking complied with the officer instead of locking herself in her car crying like a bitch.

>4.0 GPA
>my grades matter when determining how you should treat me
Anyone else notice this trend in the last 10 years?

>Epilogue: so I tried to cry my way out of a ticket

>6'2"

So this is a tranny, right?

How many women are 6'2"? This has tranny written all over it

>the jurors hugged her
>somehow her attorney waited until in the middle of the trial to call bullshit on the missing tapes
>trial by jury for a misdemeanor being a dumb bitch charge.

jesus christ.

>It was a black man who, for five hours, while incarcerated himself, talked calmly and softly to me. Sang to me. Said every kind thing you could imagine.... He said, "Stop, or they'll kill you. Just stop baby girl. It's ok. You'll be ok is you stop." He was an angel. Straight from God.

What are the odds she's burned the coal frequently, Sup Forums

What sort of relation does her GPA have with this case?

tbqh my girlfriend is 6'2 but she's an eastern euro model, so... yeah.

That is one excellent Pepe you've got there.

Also I hate it when I hear about women being taller than me. It's irritating.

What a stupid story. No, the cops don't usually "let you" not sign the ticket, you need to sign the ticket in order to be released on OR. Without the signed statement, you must be booked.

What the fuck are these freaks doing in my beautiful state? Get out.

Bullshit, I've been in a holding room before and they wouldn't ever let males and females be in the same room nor right next to each other. I bet she did get pulled over for being a hysterical, crazy cunt but needed to make up a huge amount of lies to make everyone except the nigger angel look like literally Hitler. How much do you want to bet she burns the coal

It's another thing she invented.

The scary part is that these people write these stories for some kind of self-satisfaction... it's some liberal self-improvement ritual that involves creative writing, post secondary education, hysterical behaviour, and magical negroes. They use it to replace painful memories with things that make them feel good and advance their ideologies. The ritual is always public, too, and has become prominent in the social media age.

I hope our future Chinese anthropologists dedicate some time to people like this when they're trying to figure out why the West died.

While she's full of shit, I do believe the police force is getting too full of themselves and need to remember who they serve. I've had very nice cops, but I think we've all had that one person having a power trip on you.

It's pretty scary to think if a cop shoots me, he's getting a paid vacation.

>need to remember who they serve.

The government?

Liberal lesbian legal fiction enthustiast can't handle minor stress at a government bureaucracy, pleads for Constitution to save her lesbian surname

we live in berenstain universe

>lesbian
>single
>mom

Can you check someone's arrest record? I'd love some proof this fantasy is just bullshit to see how she responds to her lie.

We found her already. She had marijuana and no insurance.

>I was driving home erratically, crying

I love how she says this like it's no big deal, fucking women, kek.

You see the pic? She's chubby. Chubby white bitches love niggers.
And niggers love chubby white bitches.

Also she made up the
"resisting arrest" bit

I got arrested while tripping on mushrooms once, flicked a cigarette out at the cop when he pulled up out of his car (I think this was unintentional, but it also might be why they are now illegal).

150? HAHAHAHA bullshit. Look at those shoulders. She looks like an outside linebacker from A&M

>believing any of this shit happened

You fags should know better than this

The tax payers.
The Government also serves the tax payers
Although that's not how either of them look at it.

These fucking lesbians in Texas need to get GASSED NOW! They're fucking everywhere, disgusting, and obnoxious.

>women
>innermost thoughts

they don't have any you shitposting leaf

nah, fuck that, m8.

they want equality. so that's what they get and all they deserve. no special treatment.

THEY want to be held to the same standard as men, except when it's convenient for them. Fuck that, you don't get to turn it on or off.

True. I got arrested two years ago on a warrant over an unpaid traffic ticket, which I did pay. Only time I've ever been arrested. The day after I showed proof of payment through my bank statements, all charges were dropped immediately. The only record of me being arrested is in the Police Arrest Log on the local newspaper.
I literally dindu nuffin.

Fucking A

I was wondering the same thing...this bitch is so full of shit. Clearly she is making this story up to make it sound good and to fish for sympathy.

Fucking cunts are all pathological liars

Seems like it could be legit.