Is Moloch real? Is Kek real? Can Kek beat Moloch?

Is Moloch real? Is Kek real? Can Kek beat Moloch?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Egyptian-Frog-Goddess-Heket-Statue/dp/B001BX5PD2
liveleak.com/browse?q=brazil&sort_by=comments
liveleak.com/view?i=6a2_1391106608
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Carthage#Archaeological_evidence
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK
latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-hillaryclinton-abortion-campaign-20160209-story.html).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have faith in all that is good. do good unto others according to what they think is good.

Kek is the agent of Christ battling Moloch.

Praise Kek!

If you read Milton he he describes moloch as perhaps the biggest pussy in hell

Yeah I'm by worried about some pedo sand nigger god

O' KEK, HEAR THE WORDS OF OUR MOUTH. "GO AWAY, OWL!"

dubs to stop kek once and for all

where can i buy that?

Praise kek

amazon.com/Egyptian-Frog-Goddess-Heket-Statue/dp/B001BX5PD2
>$999.99

I too wish to know.

It's all real, OP. It always has been.

Plot wist: Kek is Moloch.

It doesn't matter which side you fight for. It all feeds the same being.

I-i think this guy is unto s-something...

The Demiurge?

>according to what THEY think is good
Kill yourself. There is one objective truth, this world isn't relative.

/x/ here, why is Sup Forums interested in Moloch, i understand Kek, But why moloch?

We're not. It's a crappy forced meme, like Succ was a month ago. It goes away on its own.

At the risk of taking this thread in an /x/ tier direction:

I personally have found that my life was improved after praying to Tyr - the ancient Germanic god - so I believe there is something to the idea that powerful spirits exist.

I personally believe that Tyr was once a man but he became something of a Saint.

Because of it's association with politicians

Because Hillary worships Moloch.

Frog - Fertility
Snake/Owl - Death

The frog undergoes incredible transformations to reach the destination of full adulthood, and so do we as humans.

The frog understands what it is like to undergo some serious growing pains - and so it is a fantastic animal totem for teenagers as they sometimes struggle to find their place (in-betwix youth and adulthood) in society.

In many cultures the primary symbolic meaning of frogs deals with fertility. This is largely because these cultures observed Frogs laying enormous quantities of eggs, therefore making it a fertility symbol as well as a symbol of abundance.
XxxxxxxxxxX
In most Native American tribes, owls are a symbol of death. Hearing owls hooting is considered an unlucky omen, and they are the subject of numerous 'bogeyman' stories told to warn children to stay inside at night or not cry too much, otherwise the owl may carry them away. In some tribes, owls are associated with ghosts, and the bony circles around an owl's eyes are said to be made up of the fingernails of ghosts. Sometimes owls are said to carry messages from beyond the grave or deliver supernatural warnings to people who have broken tribal taboos. And in the Aztec and Mayan religions of Mexico, owls served as the messengers and companions of the gods of death.

the childish duality that is assigning one thing to be the "good guys" and one to "the badguys"

The human brain and Egregore work in duality.

Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.

daily reminder that owls > > > > frogs

>started off as a simple election year

>we're now involved in a interdimensional god feud between the eternal forever kek and the ancient moloch

Ironically, in Egyptian mythology the female form of Kek is personified as a snake...

Delet this

Is this why Brazil has such great luck?
liveleak.com/browse?q=brazil&sort_by=comments
liveleak.com/view?i=6a2_1391106608

We're watching

gay

memes are reality
reality is memes

Moloch is code word for (((Azazel)))

REMINDER THAT IVANKA CHANGED HER NAME TO YAEL THE JEWISH WORD FOR IBEX

Moloch(Melech/Mloch) is the God of jews.

>amazon.com/Egyptian-Frog-Goddess-Heket-Statue/dp/B001BX5PD2
>Top Kek Condition

You're the gay, faggot

>Plot wist

wasnt even a twist desu

>praying for happenings

dubs of TRUTH

Bohemian Grove and Hillary's emails, mostly.
We assume they worship Moloch.

babylonian kabbalah, jewish mysticism, it's conenction to caananite, people of cain, ashkenazi, blood libel, etc

Hilary is a moloch high priestess and abortion clinics are her temples.

Wait why do people think she worships moloch? What did she do?

she sacrificed a chicken in the backyard for moloch

memes for the meme throne

Kek could 1v1 moloch any fucking day

>Hillary's emails

and ritual sacrifice of US citizens by federal law enforcement on Molech high holy days during previous Clinton presidency

Confirmed. It's already over for Moloch's dying priestess.

Hahaha get fucked Moloch

Moloch confirmed as a cuck.

>amazon.com/Egyptian-Frog-Goddess-Heket-Statue/dp/B001BX5PD2
Fuck I have one of those I'll sell mine for $777

WITNESSED

I don't know but moloch is starting to scare the shit out of me. Too many coincidences...

First off lets talk about the Carthaginians? We all know the name, but who were they and what language did they speak?
The Carthaginians were descendants of the Phoenicians. Who were the Phoenicians? The Phoenicians were a Mediterranean spanning association of city-states that dominated trade in the Mediterranean in classical antiquity, who spoke a language that was fundamentally indistinguishable from Hebrew. So basically an empire of merchants that were essentially the indistinguishable cousins of those that we call Jews.

The key difference between them being their religion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Carthage#Archaeological_evidence
A religion that we all know involved spooky amounts of sacrificed babies.

So what does this have to do with anything? Why am I freaked out?

Simple.
We live in a society that is dominated by "Jewish" Hebrew speakers, with a presidential candidate that has been linked to both Moloch and the "Jewish" satanist Saul Alinsky(look it up); and encourages the abortion of children on an unprecedented scale. Aborted children whose remains are undoubtedly disposed of in incinerators...

Come on you have to admit that's a little spooky. What if the "Jews" are only part of the puzzle. What if the "Jews" that run the show are actually the descendants of Carthaginians? What if their enmity towards our civilization actually originates with the destruction of Carthage by the Romans? I mean they were all sold off as slaves and scattered to the winds, how do we know they didn't become "Jews"? It's not like people would have been able to tell the difference.

Remember Revelation?
Remember the "synagogue of satan" and those "who claim they are Jews but are not"?
What if that's what that actually means, and the Khazar theory is just a red-herring they themselves started to throw people off the trail?

>Is Moloch real?
Wrong question, the elites believe Moloch is real and sacrifice to him. That is enough.

>Is Kek real?
Same question. Does it matter if the miracles of Kek are real?

>Can Kek beat Moloch?
Considering recent events, I'd say there's a chance.

Not really, creations of creations are independent from the first creator, let alone that weak god you think "feeds off of everything".

Moloch is Marduk the King of Babylon.

He was given the title of a Baal / Bel it means Lord or Master.

He is one of the Archons, IE: Lords, Rulers or Authorities.

In the old world of Mesopotamia these were seen as gods.

The Lord was seen as a Bull and his Lady as an Owl.

On the left of this image you will see representation of the Archons as a male and Female.

The Bull and the Owl.

And you see the Eightfold aka: Ogdoad in their male and female frog and snake personifications.

This. In the dnc email leaks, one of the emails mentions sacrificing a chicken to Moloch

BEHOLD MY SINGLES

[get a load of this goyium cam]

>Can Kek beat Moloch?

Idk, how many frogposts does it take to equate to a single human sacrifice?

wikileak email literally said

near my house there is a totem pole with a large owl spreading its wings with deer antlers, in front of a shady old people hang out club, idk why its there lol

depends from the digits

Can I get a link?

>What if the "Jews" that run the show are actually the descendants of Carthaginians?
I find it very unlikely.
Why become jews, If the jews were also persecuted by romans?

>Remember the "synagogue of satan" and those "who claim they are Jews but are not"?
The book of revelations is very suspect because it could have already happened.
The "jews that arent jews" is probably a reference to pharisees, the ones that Jesus spoje against.

The old jews changed their gods many times too. They had always adopted foreign gods If you believe in the Old Testament.

ctr + f

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Your lack of faith in kek has cost you trips Moloch scum

Life & death, a nice duality to have. Life is beautiful but without death it becomes a rotting cancer. You need both for balance.

this

Perharps masons.

The owl of Minerva is a symbol of knowledge

You're flat out wrong

PRAISED AND WITNESSED!

Braise Qek!

No
Yes
Of course, real dieties defeat false idols.

Moloch is pretty ancient name. if he is you better hope your God loves you. seems 4 chan is changing

i suspect masons as well..there is a freemason group here, but i know they have local clubs everywhere..were also in the same neck of the woods as bohemian grove too..The folks that go to these old people clubs are all the investors and business owners that run the town..

Masons don't do demigods.

le thank

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK

any shopfags please do the "checkmate" cold war cartoon with kek and moloch

freemasons and all their affiliates and nonaffiliates (shriners, elk, etc.) have very careful religions. Freemasons are big on "bringing the light of knowledge" and speaking about a singular god, but the secret is that their god doesn't line up with the christian god.

moloch is a demon

kek is a mass consciousness thoughform egregore

certainly Hillary and her lucifer cult pals are concerned or we never would have seen her alt-right speech or the pepe post on her website.

>Makoto Kobayashi, emeritus professor at KEK, is known globally for his work on CP-violation,

>the secret is that their god doesn't line up with the christian god.

No shit... It's something different. However, it's the same deity. It's more Judaic.

Where is your kek now

bastard

>Why become jews, If the jews were also persecuted by romans?
I don't necessarily mean that it was a deliberate switch and impersonation. If they spoke the same language as Jews it's logical that it would be easy to confuse the two, and while Romans certainly persecuted Jews they only did so when they refused to sacrifice to the Emperor. The Romans certainly didn't hold the same blood feud with them as they did the Carthaginians. CARTHAGO DELENDA EST and all that. It might have been easier for Carthaginians survivors and descendants, when asked of their origin to distance themselves from Rome's nemesis and slip into the backwater irrelevancy of Judean identity. Throw in the fact that actual Jews would be unwilling to conduct the required sacrifices and therefore wind up dead, while Carthaginians wouldn't have that compunction and you wind up with an environment that selects for Carthaginian "Jews" over actual Jews.

It's all just conjecture and spit-balling anyway. That Carthaginian connection is just a side-show that I got distracted over. My main point is it's creepy that abortion is such a central plank to the democratic party that they fight for tooth and nail to preserve and normalize (latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-hillaryclinton-abortion-campaign-20160209-story.html). Think of all the sacrificial energy to moloch that over 700,000 abortions a year in the US alone could hypothetically generate.

moloch is a pussy and kek is gonna shart down his throat

You should see the car and driver. The karma will never equalize.

Moloch is fucken dead.

LONG LIVE KEK!

A gods only sources of power are their worshipers beliefs, actions, and usually souls.
Dont see a whole lotta moloch worshipers out and about these days.
And kek is in the air, hes got this.

>sacrificial energy to moloch that over 700,000 abortions a year in the US alone could hypothetically generate.

That "energy" goes nowhere, as moloch has zero power on the spiritual realm. It's purely physical idolatry.

And for once... it was man who made God

>A gods only sources of power are their worshipers beliefs, actions, and usually souls.
>Dont see a whole lotta moloch worshipers out and about these days.

Unless the abortion industry is a front for Moloch.
You don't need that many worshipers just a handful of dedicated priests and a steady supply of sacrifices....