Why is Tara such an asshole that she pretends Harley Quinn was always her character since the beginning?

Why is Tara such an asshole that she pretends Harley Quinn was always her character since the beginning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjrIOtMRGcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So is this like that whiny little bitch David Hayter crying all over Twitter because his one iconic role was taken from him?

Well, MGS is dead anyway.

Because Tara is an elderly woman who's managed to hang on to her looks, and she enjoys playing characters that she knows male fans find sexy and jerk off over her voices

Just let the poor woman inflate her ego, her army of horny forever alones probably mean a lot to her

HQ was a tv original character, and she was the first voice.

Why do you care? It's a cartoon character and an actress that you will never meet in real life.

Why does it matter to you?

I want to suck tara's big fake titties

Did you know Tara and her husband are huge SJWs who endorsed Hillary for president?

nah man

Do your research, it was Arleen Sorkin.
Tara is no Arleen but I never had a problem with her Quinn.

Why is this little man always armed? Who's after him?

Maybe Arleen shouldn't have chain smoked and ruined her voice.

Why are you such a bitch that you must complain about it incessantly

why does it bother you so much? That isn't healthy

>43
>Elderly

>Tara "I Herd Nerds With My Titties" Strong
She can still get it.

For an actress that's downright geriatric.

For a woman that's pretty ancient given that women have no real value except their looks/youth/fertility.

considering she looks like shes in her 50s, that is bad

She doesn't pretend that at all, she spergs out about all of the characters she plays and never once has said that she created them.

isn't he part of the turkish mafia or something like that?

Because characters are their voices.

gotta fend off the pussy

Why is Sup Forums so goddamn fucking autistic over a voice actress?

Because we're fucking autistic, you faggot.

Did you know Trump is in the middle of starting World War 3?

A big guy.

He prevented it by blocking Hillary, you silly goose.

can you please quote where she claimed that character is her own?
Or are you just freaking out because she likes to cosplay as characters she used to voice and professionals are not allowed to do so because fuck them having fun and having a job, right?

Shit bait laddy

Sup Forums desperately needs to be nuked.

See you tomorrow.

Fact check before you post. Arleen Sorkin was Harley Quinn's first voice actor

It was her character though, Harley was designed for the Batman cartoon and her voice is what made Harley Quinn what she is now.

then followed up by making his cabinet a true life Legion of Doom.

Which apparently is causing WW3?

You've been making these "UNG Tara stole Harley lets be angry!!" threads for several years now and it's time to stop.

>strawman

she never said that, asperglord

Why would he stop when theres a bunch of angry metrosexual faggots willing to agree with him how she's worse than hitler for enjoying her work.

YOu can't be serious

Gotta start with A to get to B, user.

That's what I thought. Nothing at all.

Ah fuck, dubs confirm I got nothin'.
You win this round Sir user of Sup Forums

Because she's a fucking cunt.

Except MGS5 was an abortion of a game and Keifer was so expensive that they had to write the main character out of the game just so they wouldn't have to pay him to say lines. Hayter was a better actor and the series is dead now because of it.

>Because she's a fucking cunt.
yeah! fuck that stupid bitch for doing a voice in a pony show!! stupid ugly old crusty whore! how dare she!!

>see DCSHG
>"Ugh who is that Harley? It's like a bad impression of Tara's already awful Harley"
>look up VAs
>it's Tara Strong

How can one woman be so fucking horrible?

This desu

Uh huh

youtube.com/watch?v=fjrIOtMRGcU

In acting, nearing 40 as a woman means roles will stop pouring in.
Nearing 40 as a man means roles will start pouring in.

Yes and the entire BTAS cast were big smokers, so she fucked her voice up and had to quit which is how Tara got the role.

Why do u care? Why does anyone care? Fuck off OP.

cool

>lives and breathes Solid Snake for years
>takes a paycut to make sure Konami can properly pay the rest of the cast
>actually plays and finishes several MGS games
>writes a Watchmen script so good that even Alan Moore admitted he didn't hate it

All of that just to get fired because Kojima was watching 24.

Kojima made the game you fucking idiot. Literally nothing trumps what he wants for the game.

>lives and breathes Solid Snake for years
I know this wasn't supposed to sound sexual, but...

>>>/reddit/

>its another Tara hate thread

Why does Sup Forums love to hate her?

Pretty sure one guy keeps making these threads.

>throwing a temper tantrum because they took Bubbles away from her

To be honest, I hated his Snake voice. Only on the ironic level is it just barely amusing.

Fuck you, MGS1's cast is perfect.

why must you always post this?

Mix of reasons. Some dislike how she handle the MLP crowd, almost a pandering in a bad way level. Some dislike how ego driven she is to where she bascily thinks she's top shelf because she has fans. Finally she has been aggressive about keep fresh new talent out, very old club rules logic.

She plays a character in a show we don't like.

she also can't accept that she's not 21 anymore

Eh. Wasn't bad, wasn't good. Just there. That said we had almost two decades of that voice so I'm sure it grows on fans.

>implying she was wrong
Or are you actually defending NuPPG?
>one tweet equals a temper tantrum
>all the original girls said the same thing
This tbqh. I had never played the games before and when I finally did I thought it was a joke I didn't get.

OP, you were asked by several different anons why you care so much, but you still refuse to answer.

Why won't you answer? Why do you care so much about something that doesn't matter at all? Will you ever answer us or will you just post a new Tara bait thread in an hour?

David Hayter to Solid Snake is like Mark Hamill to the Joker or Alan Young to Scrooge McDuck. The voice becomes a quintessential part of the character because the actor loses themselves in the role and makes it their own.

You can change the VA, but it just won't feel the same.

Cambell is the only one I felt was top shelf but it's a veteran.

As if it wasn't always like that.

>how many decades that Mel Blanc, Daws Butler, June Foray, and Jack Mercer dominated voice acting

That doesn't make her more likeable

Ahem. The others said they were disappointed but accepting and wished their successors well, they didn't spam their Twitter account with dozens of butthurt posts. And honestly, Tara gets way more work nowadays than them.

For you?

Alan Young got old and died. He couldn't help that.

Don't forget how much he wanted to write a MGS movie.

The only other instance of VA butthurt like this was Maddie Blaustein asking Serebii posters to flood that new Pokemon dub studio with hate mail. And let's be honest, she wasn't unionized or paid anything near what Tara is paid.

desu Tara hasn't gotten that much TV work lately, mostly video game voices.

Same as Michael Bell, Corey Burton, Neil Ross and Rob Paulson but they were aggressive assholes trying to keep new blood out. Hell Bell was a encourager to new comers and was helpful with everyone, even actors that we called on for name drop alone.
I'm not saying Tara is Satan but she is a piety and vain.

They weren't aggressive asshole's is how that should read

Daws Butler actually trained young VAs including Nancy Cartwright, he wasn't anywhere near as selfish as Tara.

This.

Michael Bell And Neil Ross are those rare guys that love the job as a hobby and are good people. Very humble down to earth kind of guys. Same with Peter Cullen with the humility. You don't see that to much in any career more so voice work.

Ok, but he was in his 60s and thinking about retirement at that time, Tara is way younger.

She thinks she's hot shit because the autists at /mlp/ worship her.

The Simpsons cast actually started this cancer with making voice acting into a greedy good old boys club with huge salaries and guaranteed complete job security. They've made a lot of enemies.

I don't recall any of those people encourgaeing guild rules to be stack against new comers like Tara has and continues to do so. Tara is a paristie that feeds off attention in a bad way.

facepalm.jpg

Again, it goes way the fuck back. Nothing was more of a old boys club than the VAs of Mel Blanc's era. I mean, damn, him and Clarence Nash were mummified corpses who could barely even do their characters at the end, but nobody was going to make them retire.

Not fair comparison. Mel Blanc was the only VA of that time with the industry respect and job security of today's VAs. The rest were paid chump change and could be replaced at the drop of a hat. Also Clarence Nash was kept around so long only because nobody else could do Donald Duck, that's how unique/difficult the voice was.

True, but he's still iconic to Scrooge. The circumstances were different but his voice will still be Scrooge McDuck's for many people for a few more decades.

Even we think she's a fucking cunt.

>we

There's that word again.

Bascily this
Batman and mlp warp her.

[citation needed]

Correct. Tara, Joe DiMaggio, Billy West, Grey, the Simpsons cast, Cree Summers, Frank Welker, Tress MacNeille, all greedy, greedy fuckers who consistently block young new talent from appearing.

Note they're all unionized members of the SAG and not like the poor minimum wage saps who voice anime dubs.

Cite needed for what? Anime dub VAs are mostly from Texas or NYC, they're not unionized, get paid almost nothing, and are close to slave labor.

Dammit I just realized Tara would make a great Lusamine.

Billy west is just sleazy

And unlike, say, the Simpsons cast, they're not even Tara's characters originally. Harley she took over from the original VA, horseshit is a toy franchise that's had earlier animated adaptions.