In what european country do white males look like this?

I'm not gay (srs) but this guy is hella goodlooking. The thing is though, I can tell that this guy doesn't look American/Canadian. In what European country do the people look like in pic related? In which country is this facial type common? I've never seen a white guy who looked like that here in canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Me15CDl_Pnc
youtube.com/watch?v=o46WtmyVYDI
youtube.com/watch?v=CYuvBWhqC6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Germanic genes literal master race.

Austria, Germany (for a while longer), Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Island
youtube.com/watch?v=Me15CDl_Pnc

You post a picture of a Norwegian, and you're actually retarded enough to ask that question?

The guy in the pic is norwegian. Do some norwegians really look like that? Because Anders Breivik sure is ugly.

The thing is not many norwegians look that good, brah.

look like what? check his pics when he's shaved head and no facial hair. Looks like normal white man

No, no Norwegians look like that, despite the fact that you posted a picture of a Norwegian who looks like that.
All Norwegians are identical clones of Breivik.

Jesus Christ, you Canadians are fucking retarded. Stay the fuck out of Norway.

No, his cheekbones are receded and compressed, so the face is very narrow. The line of his nose is chiseled and his chin is strong. This dude I think is definition of Nordic or Aryan. No way in hell normal white guys look like this guy.

Judging by the pic, I thought that would be a beta shaming thread, I was mistaken...

I don't deny that norwegians who look like vikernes exist, but are they common or rare?

That's the black metal guy who killed someone... There are people on Sup Forums who were born in 2000s and didn't know him.

He's not exactly a handsome man.

I mean, seriously.

He's pretty good looking, I don't see how you can say that he's ugly. That picture of him with the bedface and weird pose doesn't really say anything.

Anyway, this is what average young Norwegian men look like. Ignore the brown guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=o46WtmyVYDI

>neopagans literally want to fuck their cult leader

Wew

I thought they were all blonde for some reason, not many are blonde, damn

None of them really look like varg. A guy I met on Omegle told me that varg looks more like a lithuanian or northeast european than a true scandinavian, is that true?

It's because they're older, and the lighting is bad. They are kind of blonde, like dirty blonde or light brown. People with real dark brown hair is rare among Scandinavians.

Where can I find a girl like pic related???????

First of all, no. The type you're referring to is almost uniquely Norwegian. Pic related is Nansen, one of our most famous explorers.

Second, are you autistic? There's something really fucked up about your bizarre obsession with that cuck Varg.

In germany in 1936

huh yeah, I forgot about nansen (nobel prize winner). He looks a lot like varg.

I know that guy. He's not getting enough compliments.

A lot of racially pure Slavs look like that.

I honestly haven't seen any slavs that look like varg.

Is the Brown dude half norwegian? He has a whitish face

scandinavia

Norway

they look like sausages. fucking soft

t. mohammed

Ethiopia.

He looks like he's half-Somalian, but I have no idea.

average Norwegian girl
youtube.com/watch?v=CYuvBWhqC6w

Dumb fucking question but here's your you

I don't find her that attractive.

Varg has gyno and no cheekbones is a sign of low test.

>In what European country do the people look like in pic related?
None.
Modern Europeans look like this.

Really? Is this some weird display of envy? I mean, you watch a video of a large group of white men, all lean, well dressed and standing tall, singing a patriotic Norwegian song, and your reaction is to call them soft?

He's Norwegian. Up in norway and sweden most of them have blonde hair, blue eyes, nordic features

He's 100% ethnically pure Scandinavian. This is a comment he made on his blog,

"Well, you can tell them that my skull index is 0.78 (0.78003, to be exact) and I have a classical Eastern Norwegian Nordic skull. My skull was measured ‘professionally’ by Kurt Jarle in KultOrg Skandinavio in 2002.

I am 181 cm (evening) or 182 cm tall (morning), weight 95 kg, have a straight nose (very typical Norwegian), blue eyes and blond hair in all nuances (from yellowish-blond and light blond to middle blond and dark blond, depending on where it grows [don’t make me get into details here…]). Well, today much of it is grey, but you get the point.

My forebears from the last 250 years come from Telemark (amongst others: Susanne Malene Quisling! ), Nannestad, Skjeberg (near Halden), Bore (Jæren), Sogn (but they too were Eastern Norwegian types) and Gilberja Sogn in Sweden.

Before that they come from e.g. Denmark (Quisling is actually a Latinization fo Kvislemark in Denmark) and Tonsberg.

My forebears were sheriffs (lensmenn), clergy (yuk!), farmers (the Bore-family, for example) and some ordinary workers too. Most of them were actually sheriffs, sheriff-daughters or clergy (yuk, again!). The clergy parts came mostly from Denmark.

I can trace my family back to the early 17th century. I have only Scandinavians in my kin, as far back as I can tell."