ONCE IN EVERY LIFETIME

COMES A LOVE LIKE THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3HvchF49AM
youtu.be/-0jGA2M5TsI
youtube.com/watch?v=5_mG-wxmbLA
youtube.com/watch?v=XWD_BKEU21w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great show, it's scandalous that they only made 12 episodes.

>Time is money Rick and I know standin' on the landin' sounds like a great title for a song but to me it's just a tax loss"

THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE BOAT

IIRC, the BBC wanted Mayall and Elton to make a third season. They weren't up to stretching the premise though

Bambi is the best episode

HANDS UP WHO LIKES ME

Is it true? did you do a Disney Nasty?

yeah, right. they made Bottom instead, which was obviously a step up.

> no it wasn't

It's not a bad show by any stretch, and I always saw it as a sequel show about Rick and Vivian being middle-aged

WHY ARE THE KIDS CRYING

SOME OF THESE BRICKS EXPLODE

>Bambi is the best episode
100%

youtube.com/watch?v=z3HvchF49AM

Who /Thought one team actually was above the other/ here?

Oh, have we got a video?

BASTARD

Bottom>Young Ones

I was going to rank all the episodes but they're all so fucking chaotic that I can't remember where one ends and another begins. good fucking show
I like Time though.

YES, WE'VE GOT A VIDEO

I'VE GOT A PORSCHE

I think everyone who saw it while channel hopping as a kid did, I don't know if they showed the flat angle back then but they do it a lot now.

I definitely did but I blame Blankety Blank.

Prick is a Wonker

>Inadvertently posted the best panel ever to feature on the Blank.
Wouldn't want to give anyone the wrong idea, it was never usually like that.

I miss Spike Milligan deeply, not only was he a genius in his own right but he inspired many of the best comedians of subsequent generations.

Agree completely. Its arguable he invented at least two genres of comedy single-handedly while mastering most of the others. I think he is the only real genius that has ever existed in comedy actually.

anyone remember filth, rich & catflop!? just about managed one series, such a disappointment

youtu.be/-0jGA2M5TsI

>Scandalous

Where have I heard that word before

>"HOW DARE YOU TO ACCUSE ME OF MASTURBATING?"

Nostalgia for a better time, a Whiter time.
youtube.com/watch?v=5_mG-wxmbLA

Wrong one, granddad

At least we got the mad coon with a gun

youtube.com/watch?v=XWD_BKEU21w

Rik reminds me so much of modern liberals, was the show ahead of its time in its depiction of them or have they just become as much of a self-parody as actual comedy used to be?

nothing has changed at all, there have always been people like that. it's just that phones now have cameras on them and the internet has exposed them much much more

There were plenty of moronic 'everthing is fascism' leftists in early 80's UK & comparisions to Rik were used to bait them/shut them up
t. oldfag

+

no

>If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man,
>You win some, lose some, it's all the same to me

HAD MORE TO DO WHEN I WAS SEVEN

VIVA EL PRESIDENTE!!

>guys motorhead's setting up in our living room wat do?

i read that they got a bigger budget for this show by marketing it as "variety" with guest musicians and that's how they were able to destroy the sets every episode. (alexei sayles was the worst fucking part and i would always change the channel when he came on)