IT IS HAPPENING - CHELSEA'S "APARTMENT" IS A MEDICAL CLINIC. I REPEAT - IT WASN'T AN APARTMENT

Did you watch Martin Shkreli tweak out last night?

[FLOOR PLAN]

twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/775516093494341632

Other urls found in this thread:

profiles.health.ny.gov/home_health/view/18676
google.com/maps/place/21 E 26th St, New York, NY 10010/@40.7431749,-73.9870255,109m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c259a6f7d72c35:0x8688e7812f46ef15!8m2!3d40.7432704!4d-73.9868237!6m1!1e1
observer.com/2016/06/chelsea-clintons-former-flatiron-condo-has-already-found-a-buyer/
yournewswire.com/chelsea-clintons-apartment-is-secret-medical-facility-for-hillary/
superpages.com/bp/new-york-ny/metrocare-home-services-inc-L0002070707.htm
nydailynews.com/life-style/real-estate/chelsea-clinton-buys-10-5-million-article-1.1288710
observer.com/2013/02/inside-the-whitman-madison-square-parks-newest-ultra-luxury-condo-confection/
twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/775516093494341632
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

BUMP

KEK DEMANDS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bump

actually

>22

My god, bumping this shit.

KEK WILLS IT SO!

CHECK EM!

>00

O.O

kek is with us. no brakes.

I do mechanical system design for health care facilities. If there really is an MRI in that apartment then there will be at least two air handling units, at least two dedicated exhaust fans, and a pressure relief duct all on the roof to pass code. Does google maps confirm?

>profiles.health.ny.gov/home_health/view/18676

wat

google.com/maps/place/21 E 26th St, New York, NY 10010/@40.7431749,-73.9870255,109m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c259a6f7d72c35:0x8688e7812f46ef15!8m2!3d40.7432704!4d-73.9868237!6m1!1e1

You tell me, senpai.

IS THIS REAL?

SLIDE THIS!@

Check 'n Bump

SEND THIS TO MEDIA OUTLETS NOW

YES

Wait? Is this real?

I'm still voting for her.

There's no proof this is Chelsea's apartment. Fake and gay.

You guys lose credibility by posting this stuff.

Soo it is now a black budget medical facilty for spooks?

bump

>21 E. 26th St., , 4th Fl, NYC, NY

observer.com/2016/06/chelsea-clintons-former-flatiron-condo-has-already-found-a-buyer/

>Chelsea sold it in June according to observer

>profile of the property lists it as formerly METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC

yournewswire.com/chelsea-clintons-apartment-is-secret-medical-facility-for-hillary/

Go to google, faggot. 100% legit.

it looks legit enough to justify further inquiry

They don't just rip the medical equipment from the walls. They would have kept the interior equipment (at least the cables, wiring, etc) intact.

PRIVATE MEDICAL CLINIC - It's the next big thing for 1% ers

Bump

Kek just keeps delivering
>based magic, praise be

I got off a shitty third shift and had a couple drinks, stumbled into Shkreli's livestream

Boy, that was some hilarious shit. Best thing that happened in a really shitty week to me, watching Shkreli holler at Clinton HEY ARE YOU OK and DROP OUT DROP OUT while the liberal fucking shit media looked on in horror. Seeing the libcunt's faces when interviewing him and finally figuring out exactly who he was

Had to get to sleep tho, lol'd at him suggesting the apartment was a medical facility

It's a good time to live.

> 11
> 77

It is happening.

>PRIVATE MEDICAL CLINIC - It's the next big thing for 1% ers

They've had that shit for years. You're just catching up senpai.

elegant try, "you guys" at ctr
>kek keeping it coming

foe dizzle

It isn't a suggestion. It is literally a medical clinic turned into an "apartment".

I meant foe sizzle

is it the building with the water tower on top or the short building right next to it?

I was pointing out the irony being Clinton is a proud "Obamacare" whore.

it was literally a business with a listed phone number. somebody leave a review.

Repeating digits confirm the truth
Praise Kek

>21 E. 26th St., , 4th Fl, NYC, NY

>observer.com/2016/06/chelsea-clintons-former-flatiron-condo-has-already-found-a-buyer/

>The three-bedroom, 2.5-bath abode is on the tenth floor of 225 Fifth Avenue

m8 I'm bretty sure 225 Fifth Ave is not the same place as 21 E. 26th St

PRAISE KEK

THE DARKNESS BEFORE DAWN THAT SHINES LIGHT ON THE DEVIL ELITE

checked and bumped. Praise be.

Dunno, I'm just a grandma with two eyes and a brain.

breh, I didn't even
>mandatory kek boilerplate

I'm not sure what the fuck that link is, but could you kindly fuck off. We're kind of in the middle of something here.

SEND TO BREITBART

This needs to be spread. This NEEDS to be spread. Get this to Hannity, Lou Dobbs, and/or Alex Jones.

Checked.

Praise be

well if its the short building then its too blurry for me to tell if the right equipment is on the roof but the tall building next to it could certainly hold all that is necessary.

but dat high obamarama deductible?
ITT:>those feelz not for the rich

That tall building has 2 massive air units on top in 3D view. The shorter building looks like it has some on top but they're in shadow on the 3D view that I was looking at, maybe other satellite maps have better lighting

BUMP

someone on reddit said they called and the medical facility had moved over a year ago to another place.

It certainly begs the question of what exactly is there now.

probably a black site, hillary looked like a completely different person when she walked out, maybe drank some virgin blood or something.

So her building is the short building surrounded by the tall buildings?

It's really hard to see what's on the roof there...

But buying an old fully equipped hospital that used to be equipped with million dollar stuff like MRI machines just seems shady.

Can confirm, my dad works at Nintendo

Private medical facilities must exist. I imagine there is a need for secrecy and privacy if you are a CEO or part of a big company with an IPO/Stock. Makes sense politicians would have access to these clinics.

Umm....

you people do know that floorplans can change right? like when they initially built the place it could've been aclinic or whatever and then later converted to a residential space?

finding these floorplans litterally proves nothing...

>flatiron district
it's the only one she owned in the flatiron district. article typo?

nydailynews.com/life-style/real-estate/chelsea-clinton-buys-10-5-million-article-1.1288710

thanks for correcting the record!

fuck off

I came I saw and this should be deleted.

You do know that people don't setup an MRI inside a fucking building on the 4th floor and the rip out all the infrastructure invested...

Right?

Did you not see how I quoted a post that included that URL? Moron.

However I did keep reading and see that the building located at 21 E 26th St is known as The Whitman which is mentioned in that article.

This lead me to observer.com/2013/02/inside-the-whitman-madison-square-parks-newest-ultra-luxury-condo-confection/ which includes pics and floor plans for the "bottom three units of the building" which presumably would be floors 2-4 since the 1st floor is for retail shit.

However, this does not change the fact that you are an idiot nigger who can't read.

see above

>twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/775516093494341632
KEEP THIS BUMBED

Also, no metal and lead lined walls and that creepy ass MRI machine sound.

>tfw you'll never cuddle with Huma

well, I dipped out for bed right after he hollered at the Madam, haven't been looking at anything since that.

Really appeared just like Martin fucking around with tongue-in-cheek comments, makes me very happy to see that there is likely substance to that.

Two for one. Go see your daughter get a check up from the witch doctor. Probably looks in the mirror instead.

you would have to tear out the wall and crane the mri out because its so fucking heavy. tons of hospitals are adding mri areas now and they have to be built at or near the exterior of the building with specially framed walls or (non magnetic) garage style doors so they can roll that mofo out if they have to

Bump good find

The dems can take the position of"white people need to be the minority" and the social whiplash of anyone disagreeing and being perceived are a white nationalist will be so strong that people can't fight them

But voting booths are private

No shit. Look at it this way:

it would be easier to turn the rest of the apartment complex into a hospital than it is to remove the MRI & infrastructure.

>why clinton dying wont rewrite the race

Literally no credible source provided.

NorthCrane isn't news.

makes sense, if something really is wrong with her she would need a place to go to for treatment that isnt a dr's office or hospital, cant take the chance the media will see something or a random person in a hospital seeing her

Literally?

There are apartments this size? It was maybe converted? Must be nice.

"apartment" = Entire floor.

That was a stupid thing for me to say

I said the same thing in another thread and was thanked for correcting the record.

This is big faggots

The clinic or whatever you people think is there could've gone out of buisness and then had to have their equipment taken out, then the landlord decided that it's more profitable to convert to housing, I love how people always choose the most complicated and implausable explaination for things vs the realistic and logial one....

NorthCrane doesn't care about you, but you care about NorthCrane.

Remember that next time you're shilling.

Yes, because removing lead lined walls is simple.

Hillary must be a painter with all those strokes

this wee... no this year has been amazing

did David Bowie will this before he died? has Kek truly rise to power, what is real any more?

the future is so bright i can't see it

If they got it in somehow they can get it out....

you're the one shilling your shitty side for page views. faggot.

(doesn't mean your information is bad, however)

You're an idiot.

It's listed on all the NY clinic websites as closed but it definitely existed.

top work, m8

Have any of the Clinton family been seen today?