George H. W. Bush vomiting incident

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush_vomiting_incident

>On January 8, 1992, about 8:20 p.m JST, U.S. President George H.W. Bush fainted after vomiting at a banquet hosted by the then Prime Minister of Japan, Kiichi Miyazawa. It is the only documented occurrence to date of a U.S. President vomiting on a foreign dignitary.

Would Sup Forums existed in 1992, it would have reacted so strongly to Bush's moment of weakness as it did with Hillary's?

Bush was, until then, a lean guy known for relative robustness...not a decrepit old woman hounded by accusations of poor health for years.

We'd be laughing our asses off and spamming the video, yes.

Yeah that was some funny shit

>1992

Are you serious?

Oh man, that would've made for some great international bantz.

And? He was never reelected after that.

Just goes to show you can't run a nation being frail and weak

Underage faggot NORMIE GET OUT

>randomly vomitting
>compareable to having Parkinsons

1992 called, they want your story back

>reelected

This was almost a decade before he was elected president for the first time.

Bush was an awful president but he was very healthy during and running up to his presidency.

Both he and Barbara are still alive, how is it possible?

There's good old barbara smothering her husband for the cameras' sakes

Is 27 underage now?

>This was almost a decade before he was elected president for the first time.

He was president from '89-93, are you fucking retarded?

They covered that up really well and in fact the only thing the public saw was that picture. Still, people are repulsed by sickness, and he did lose reelection.

>Bush
where the fuck do you think you are

>Would Sup Forums existed in 1992, it would have reacted so strongly to Bush's moment of weakness as it did with Hillary's?
Holy fuck what the hell was I smoking when I typed this out

Anyway, Hillary's health issues and this particular incident of Bush Sr. make me realize how the internet and changed EVERYTHING. Now we're demanding health records, tax returns and voting records even on non-issue bills for the sake of 24/7 media coverage

He was thinking of Dubya probably

I remember the late night hosts having a field day with this.

fucking kek. We need to stop with these dynasty's.

Obviously I had the retard son on my mind.

hey dumbass you realize he lost that election right?

Sure Clinton only won because Perot ruined everything, but people clearly didn't see vomiting on another president as a sign of strength.

>it would have reacted so strongly to Bush's moment of weakness as it did with Hillary's?

Yes since we despise neocons too.

I have thrown up many times in my life, never had "heat stroke" on a 77 degree day, pass out, after having pneumonia

having a heat stroke on a 77 degree day is one of the most insane things I've ever heard. Literally everywhere in this country gets up to 77 degrees in the late summer/early fall.

Yes.

Maybe.
He lost the election later that year btw.

It's easy to pass out from heat stroke when global warming is localized entirely in liberals' heads.

I don't think modern liberals can even imagine how hot it was in the 1930s dust bowl years.

>Would Sup Forums existed in 1992, it would have reacted so strongly to Bush's moment of weakness as it did with Hillary's?

I would. Bush Sr. had a hand in killing JFK after all.

>it would have reacted so strongly to Bush's moment of weakness as it did with Hillary's?
If history tells us anything from this....

After getting caught on camera being sick... You lose the election!

#Hospital4Hillary