ITT: Simpsons jokes you never got

ITT: Simpsons jokes you never got

this one's pretty easy

But why was he disappointed>

s

n

His name is Otto like Otto von Bismarck, who loved gardening

Otto is a guitar player. He expected guitars.

sneed

the prices were too high

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

My husband Charles was a strong willed farmer and responsible man who wouldn’t dare take a glance at another woman. I was proud of him and he supported us. Not long after he earned and bought our country house outside of Springfield, I became pregnant with our first child. Though working on his brother’s farm was profitable, he longed to have a business of his own where he could provide for a bigger family. His brother was a leery type, prone to sneering and being prudent with what was his, but to our surprize he offered us a start up loan after the announcement of our next child on the way 2 years later. Though because I was expecting, I had to stay home and care for our first, I only seen the place after he bought it. To my disappointment it was in disrepair and took several months to bring it to functioning order. Day after day he’d leave in the morning before I could get up to cook him breakfast, and came home only in time for a late dinner, with no profit gained from each day’s work. I hate to sound greedy but the worst part was that he never “tucked me in” at night. It was stressful for me to be alone day after day with our child and my growing body, and I felt disgusting, unappreciated and unloved. I hate to admit but I had turned to my attention to his brother, with his farm just down the road it was too easy! Besides, Charles’ “project” was on the other side of town and I still haven’t learned to drive. Though he was more feeble minded and I got him to keep quiet to my husband, he had the charisma to be a leader, and able to articulate the feelings I didn’t know I had. But, unbenounced to me I had twins and shortly after his brother did not come to me again and I began to feel guilty, I asked his brother for one last favour; a ride down to the shop to surprize my Husband with a sexy break without the kids before I came clean to him and the affair would end. He agreed, but then asked me if I was sure I wanted to see the new place.

Confused, I agreed and the truck ride there was thick with the silent static of the wind around the truck. As we pulled into the lot, and I saw the storefront my jaw hung from my face. His brother started stammering how he would buy back the store to erase Charles’ dept but I immediately stormed inside. The place was still in shambles, he only added a crude sign onto the front, I stormed through the foyer of male patrons to find my HUSBAND on his knees on the ground and his lips around a cock. I wish my disdain would manifest into bullets as I shot a look of disgust to the grovelling mess of my husband on the ground. He began to stammer up but before he could speak I screamed “CHUCK’S FUCK AND SUCK? REALLY? WHAT ABOUT OUR KIDS?”.
His brother, Sneed, took over the business and fixed it up, and I ended up marrying him 14 months later and he helped raise my 3 kids.

Sneed's Pete Penis

He was looking to buy pots to plant in, not pots to cook in, pretty clever lil joke.

!!!

A daring sneedthesis

Imagine being Sneed in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Chuck, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster suck and fuck. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is plant another seed in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Sneed and not only sit in that chair while Chuck flaunts his disgusting suck and fuck in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHUCK LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Sneed. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

It saddens me that Simpsons threads are ruined forever. Would love to slap the shit out of every single sneedposting cuckold.

Really?
Are you that dense?
You can't understand why he was disappointed/

Think of it!
"Stoner's Pot Palace"!
He's a "Stoner" which is somebody who smokes pot, and he thought this was a marijuana dispensary and when he walked in, he found out it was an arts and craft store, and they didn't sell marijuana.

I mean, if you watch the episode, he declares FLAGRANT FALSE ADVERTISING!

I mean, how much clearer could he be?

Boy, are you ever stupid!

Shut the fuck up, you sucker and stop crying about how the Simpsons threads formerly were and embrace sneedposting.

*sneed threads
formerly Simpsons threads

QUEEN OF THE HARPIES
HERES YOUR CROWN YOUR MAJESTY

SOME FOLKS WERE BORN
MADE TO FEED THE SNEED

sneed
formerly sneed

Go to bed EmptyHero

STILL don't get this whole scene

>what kind of slime would I marry me
>what me worry

???

am I missing something?

I'M A LITTLE BIT SNEED

god, shut up

Is this the newest Sup Forums meme?

this actually exists in California now

But Sneedbros are the ones cucking you out of your precious circlejerks. Sad!

Yeah, you guy. Stop ruining our newest trend in posting ironic circlejerks by playing the straight man. That is uncool, man.

t. chuck

Sneed faggots please DIAF

YOUR FORCED MEME FUCKING SUCKS