This is an actual article on Hillary's website right now

this is an actual article on Hillary's website right now

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog
youtube.com/watch?v=atCwKBeq76w
youtube.com/watch?v=_qd1zYV1MZg
youtube.com/watch?v=k0QUcLKL-9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A smug frog. The whole world is literally shaking.

Ahahhahahahaaa

this is an actual example of democracy under clinton

You can't make this shit up

I like to make myself known to everyone, subjects or not, and my will cannot be defied. Check these digits, and I shall grant you a happening before November.

Praise me, for I deliver.

Does anybody else find this absolutely cringe-worthy?

pepe will just be bigger then ever, should have just ignored it.

Good. A lot of normies use Pepe maybe now they'll stop

you are like a little baby, here watch this
SUCC

Eventually moon man will have his own article

When you're dealing with an audience that doesn't know, you can make up whatever bullshit you want.

Author's name: Elizabeth Chan.
You can't make this shit up.

>Q: This is horrifying
>A: Yes

le snark

Donald Trump, Mickey Mouse, and white supremacists: an explainer

That cartoon mouse is more sinister than you might realize.

Why is there a mouse standing directly behind Trump?

That’s Mickey. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

Wait. Really? White supremacy?

That’s right

>Why is there a frog standing directly behind Trump?

>That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

Her campaign is desperately trying to shut down meme magic.

Literally. They realized they have to kill some of trumps internet momentum. It's hilarious proof that this is actually winning over voters

is shillary now actively trying to destroy her campaign? kek

>rare pepes will actually be valuable soon

wew lad, that's pretty dank if you think about it.

I can't tell if these people are literally retarded or just trying to play some kind of game with us.

They've already edited wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog

liberals are writing history.

>Islamic terrorism?
>Meh
>A cartoon frog?
>PANIC

Fuck Liberals

Wake me up

this is some fake website right? people can't honestly be this stupid to believe this?

PEPE!

You only have one option, wasn't that Saddam's method of maintaining power?

bill wants out

No charge for these dubs.

Someone needs to tell them there isn't REALLY a frog standing behind Trump, it's a cartoon and manipulated image.

>won't use the term radical islamic terrorism
>calls out pepe the frog as being a symbol of white supremacy
As if white supremacy is a serious threat to the western world. Seriously fuck dems who are actually voting for this piece of shit.

You would think with all her Moloch worship and rabbit foot bullshit the last thing she'd want to do is anger the ancient God of Chaos. KEK wills it.

>Leading questions, begging the answer, no sources
>Liberals think this is witty debate skills

liberals need your mind not your body

>let's explain everything about this deplorable frog meme that'll show the alt-right who's boss
>wait w-why do they seem so excited about this?

Post yfw Hillary is arguing with a cartoon frog

>the hillary campaign's new strategy is to peddle deranged conspiracy theories about nazi cartoon frogs
This is how desperate they are. Just imagine a normie's reaction to reading this unhinged nonsense. Jesus.

>explaining memes to normies

No matter how you do it, you always sound like a total idiot.

The Clinton campaign are no different

mfw

this is what fucking Hillary is worried about? fucking Pepe? jesus fucking christ

>began his internet life as an innocent meme enjoyed by teenagers and pop stars alike

triggered
someone kill that old bitch

Just careful not to download any illegal ones, my friends cousin downloaded like 30 limited edition pirated ones and like two days after started getting creepy phone calls and emails, it went as far as having his car windows smashed and the pizza place where he works. He deleted them and vooom problem solved

CTR is just using this to distract from her health issues and her being a terrible human being in general.

It's like real-life sliding. Don't let them get away with it.

>tfw normalfags will no longer use Pepe

THIS ONLY MAKES KEK STRONGER

seriously guys, show this page to your parents and tell us how they react

my actual sides

Kek giveth and kek taketh away

If this isn't a sign that she's lost the plot mentally I don't know what is. Loving every laugh

KEKISM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

Hillary has lost her fucking mind shilling the alt right so hard. How can anyone legitimately look at what she says and think "well that green frog surely must be a symbol for white supremacy". She must have staffers who browse here and they showed her the /cfg/ and saw Pepe or something.

white SUPREEMIST

SHE'S CRASHING AND BURNING!!!

>chan
fucking GOOK JEWS

yesterday was one of the greatest days

oh shit

You have to realize, if you value anything but money or the idol they control, you are going against their interests.

The only standard of value can be money - and that is enforced by violence.

>2016
>Hillary is scared of a meme frog
What a time to be alive

>co opted
WE DIDN'T CO OPT HIM HE WAS OURS TO BEGIN WITH YOU FUCKING NORMIES

YOU STOLE HIM FROM US

I'M FUCKING TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the neo degenerate alt right is a giant conspiratorial dream factory. Hill Dawg is just using counter memetics and shine the light of day on your cuck basket.

trust me this is very bad for the right they have to rebrand any time a real philosophy crystalizes

fuck, it's real.

This election couldn't actually get more retarded.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This meme magic is delightful

Hillary is dying and her Grand strategy to stop trump is to tell everyone about his nazi frogs.

This election is the best and I have a feeling that is going to get a hell of alot better

Holy fucking shit, I've seeing these posts all day and thought it was a joke. That crazy ass Clinton is serious. This may be the most epic shit I have ever seen on the whole internet. How utterly out of touch with reality can the left wingers be? This is the most retarded thing I have ever seen. It's comical, but it's true. And now its being spun by the left like its a real thing. This is the definition of getting cucked. Holy shit, this woman could be the leader of America in a few months. Terrifying.

im uneditedable

Pssh, your meme levels are weak, kiddos.

youtube.com/watch?v=atCwKBeq76w

PRAISE HIM

Yes it is cringeworthy as fuck.

>talk section
>two people pointing out how stupid it is to lump pepe in with hate speech since pepe has been associated with everything including New Zealand
>ONE guy saying "well, NBC says one person from SPLC says it's racist, so IT MUST BE TRUE!!!"
Wikipedia has always been a cesspool, but if they are willing to believe that some people putting swastika's on a meme turn it into hate speech, we should take this to the logical conclusion.

From here on out, nothing but pictures of Hillary with a swastika on her forehead. Post them everywhere. Lets make HER a meme associated with "hate groups and hate speech".

The alt-right was co-opted so early it made the Tea Party look like a long standing institution. If discarding one label and picking up another is the price of having Hillary's team scramble to decry the actions of "those evil men behind the cartoon frogs" then it's more than worth it.

mfw mom tries to order me a three piece chicken instead of a six piece

MSNBC Chris Matthews:
youtube.com/watch?v=_qd1zYV1MZg

CNN
youtube.com/watch?v=k0QUcLKL-9c

There was also a segment on "With All Due Respect" on MSNBC but couldn't find a clip. He's gone mainstream.

>This election couldn't actually get more retarded.
this. i can't stop laughing

Pepe is associated with the same things Jesus is.

All hail pepe, son of kek, giver of life.

>Hillary's last moments in this world will be a fever dream of smug Pepe standing over her while she fades into darkness

praise kek.

The guy who yelled "pepe" at her rally was a false flag.

There's video of somebody holding a cellphone in the crowd at the rally, but you can't see Hillary on the phone even though It's pointing right at her. In fact, It's a completely different room on the screen. This proves that the crowd wasn't real. Hillary was giving a speech in front of a green screen, and the guy yelling pepe was actually a ruse by Hillary to discredit pepe and Trump.

fuck sony, also pepe just some guy helpig teenagers along.fuck jews.

>article picks my questions for me.
>proceeds to answer
Why do they do this?

I still find it hard to believe that this is real life

Can the guy who created pepe sue this bitch for defamation

I wonder what its like to be Matt Furie, watching a silly character you made in 2005 become the most ubiquitous meme in history and a player in national U.S. politics. Pepe will give Mickey Mouse a run for his money when the history books of this era are written.

>not even a mention of the Happy Merchant

Hillary fucked up by starting this "alt-right" argument. She could have tried to appeal to disillusioned Republican voters who voted for a TV personality (Trump) because they fucking hate the corrupt Republican establishment. Instead she insulted those people and even alienated people in her own party by openly fucking over Bernie and his supporters.

She's such a divider and a downer. What a stupid, horrible bitch Hillary is.

We did it fellow shitlords! Our collective meme posting is so advanced that potential presidents are fearing us. Sup Forums is effecting reality through shitposting and the normalfags cannot handle it. Everyday more evidence emerges that we are the ones driving forward political thought. No longer can canidates run without being memed and anons are changing the very course of how canidates are viewed online.

>Tfw I deleted my pepe folder months ago since the pepe market has been shit
>Tfw I wont be participating in Pepe Gold Rush 2.0

trudeau, leaf, playing with your mind.

the merchant actually has some solid meaning behind it
they wouldn't want the masses having the image of greedy jews in their minds

One either has critical thinking ability or one doesn't.

Shit is fucking rediculous, I can't stand when they try to downsize your meal. It doesn't feel like a real meal anymore

>Got medium fries instead of large
>Not even any nugs

fuck that

Author's name: Elizabeth Chan

(((CHAN)))

WEW LAD

HAHAHAHHAA

It's funny how every single article now says the Pepe memes started in 2008 all because fucking KYM had it listed as that when people were posting the Boy's Club comics on Sup Forums in 2006

>Hillary starts rambling about a cartoon frog during the debates

Please for the love of Kek