imgur.com/uPI9ViC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 posting about that irrelevant bike girl

She is pretty cute

kimby is very cute
she was cute too! and interesting!

Clarence is full of cute girls.

>high impact sexual violence

Looks like a fucking molestation victim.

You're probably onto something.

Clarence is an okay show

Shut up

Can you prove that in a court of law?

yeah like why's she always grabbing her hair so nervously. shes flashing back to the time her grandpa...nvm.

>implying Clarence would do anything beyond gnawing her hair

Why does /sug/ always get triggered by her?

and why's she dressed like it's the 1950s?

might as well. they work as clothes.
man I miss japan in the 90s

They perfectly bordered the line of Mary Sue without crossing over. No other work of fiction has been able to achieve such perfection.

I only watch for Simon Panrucker

soundcloud.com/simonpanrucker/make-believing-for-cartoon-networks-clarence

Aced it with this fucking composer. Puts a lot of character in his scores.

What does Kimby smell like?

girl

Piss.

Cute

worms
i remember my sister smelled like worms when she was that age. not like earthworms after the rain, not that smell.. but like, you ever find one of those weird little white segmented annelids? smelled like one of those
Or like, yknow when your ass is relatively clean so it doesnt smell like shit, but it's still been sitting around for a while? like especially up at the top of the crack? same smell.

Very comprehensive.

Jeff getting NTR'd by Belson and Kimby episode when

Superior Clarence Daughterfu coming in.

And here's her superior.

please learn how to words
she's okay yeah

Holy shit she's never ever coming back

salty milk

If Sup Forums were in charge of the show, Amy would be the main character, also every episode would feature explicit sex scenes.

I'd only make her a bit more prominent tbqfh

Thx senpai my phone crashed and I lost all my pics

I can resave this and put the original filename back on it

Is Kimby's hair ever not cute

Pfft, explicit sex scenes ruin the story. Instead you use extremely lewd teasing, but never follow through, keep the audience wanting.

I'll learn you how to word.

Best daughterfu.

Gross nose

Yeah?

Well fuck you.

:(

I vouch you leave.

):

I would pay Kimby to finger paint my body

This. she's too little for hardcore. just touching.

I suggest you do so quickly, before I really lose me marbles.

imgur.com/a/1xDbo

Heres something no one asked for, i've never even seen the show.

Thx

what is it lads

It's lewds

Please do some more with other non-Clarence characters. Or link to some more of your other work.

This is pretty hot 2bh.

If I see cute girls or a real need for lewd stuff I try and meet expectations
imgur.com/a/yb9FA I just made an album for my recent lewds. Also I have a tumblr if anyone wants that, but I just wanna make sure im not advertising my mediocre stuff somewhere thats unwanted

I post my Tumblr every now and again

I've dumped it a few times on /ctg/ go ahead senpai

cute girl piss?

maskedriderhero I have been a regular to /ctg/ for a while now, it's helped me learn and practice drawing

That's good to hear

Ill see you tomorrow assuming I don't die from over exauhausten from work

Working retail sucks during Christmas especially when you wanna drop a new pic tomorrow for /ctg/

aw that's cute. there's something appropriate about it given that this is the kind of show where kids would legitimately use slingshots

i mean, probably. at least a little. nobody's perfect at wiping, especially not at that age.
nice funny candace stuff

>this is the kind of show where kids would legitimately use slingshots
R-Really?

Maybe I should start watching...

well I don't think they ever actually have, because censorship, but they have water balloon fights and shit. it's classic kids-being-kids shit from back in the day when kids werent supervised 24/7

W-Where did you live where kids wore slingshot bikinis because they weren't supervised?

Darlie is the best girl.

>jew
>kissed boys
>best anything

uh user, do you really not know what a slingshot is?

that said, this is the kind of setting where kids would swim in their underwear if that.. again, if allowed.

Considering he called it a bikini when it's clearly one piece, I'm thinking this user might be from foreign lands.

My dude, not to be dick, but work on your everything. And again, trying real hard not to come off as an asshole, but I can see how your stuff would fly on a personification thread.

Are you the guy that complained in the last Clarence thread about the pics being dumped?

Nope. Sorry.

that said, even if he was great he should still work on his art. everyone should.
This looks okay. plus he's obviously hurrying

Sure.

imgur.com/uPI9ViC im so bored but i should be wrapping presents

Im American, but I've heard it called multiple things. I admit I mispoke when I called it a bikini. Please forgive me

>im so bored but i should be wrapping presents

I'm so exhausted I need to wrap gifts and I still need to ship stuff out

But here I am contemplating sleep or drawing

Oh of course, I am no where close to being what I consider "good", but the more I can draw something the more I can practice and learn from it. I actually bought one of those mini posing mannequins to try and see if it will help me with poses. I certainly would not consider you being a dick.

What is a Kimby

The point is, my good chum, that I was talking about slingshot the -weapon-
i was making a joke on how theyre all wearing slingshot swimsuits when this is the kind of show where you'd expect to see that anachronistic old chestnut of a slingshot used to fling small objects at people or squirrels, something which was already pretty dated when Bart Simpson used it in '89

Thank you, user.

a miserable little pile of hair-petting

Oh
My bad. I feel stupid for not picking that up.

very, very nice.

This is Loss, isn't it?

i miss when four images in a square made people think of Meet the Beatles

oh wait that wasn't a square
nevermind