Member when Timmy Turner died and got reincarnated as a fairy?

Member when Timmy Turner died and got reincarnated as a fairy?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20151215195218/http://gawker.com/5991837/amanda-bynes-i-want-drake-to-murder-my-vagina
web.archive.org/web/20160110021908/http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2013/04/a-twitter-history-of-amanda-bynes-recent-breakdown/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3115792/Pedophile-X-Men-actor-convicted-sexually-abusing-Nickelodeon-child-star-working-underage-kids.html#ixzz4Tkdw1FCC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't believe how accurate was this pic.

It's going to take some time

I try not to.

to pay the fine

Nobody have the webm of Timmy reviving as a fairy?

Her boyfriend dies and all she can do is make a pouty face?

Butch has been trying to find a excuse to legitimize this ending for years.

>This ye old bait thread.

Drake Bell threads never get old

Gotcha senpai

Or funny

>Your face when your boyfriend will now be 10 for all eternity.

I wish I was in an alternative universe where Josh was Timmy instead of Drake.

okey who put that bag there?
and why is it moving?

JUST

>Eternal /ss/
But jokes aside wouldn't this make Timmy immortal?

>Miranda Cosgrove
Don't tell she's in debt too?

I feel kind of bad now.

>Mira Sorvino

sadface.png

Would that mean josh would be in debt?

>From Creators Frozen

What?

You shouldn't, he done all of this to himself.

What happened to Drake man, Josh got /fit/ and he's pretty handsome, yet Drake is the one doing shitty movies

he also fucked up his hand and can't play the guitar anymore. he basically became the worst future version of Marty Mcfly

Remember that episode of Drake and Josh were Josh got tired of Drake bullshit and refuse to talk or hang out with him and the result was Josh life getting better and better while Drake have the opposite well that episode predicted their whole future

Yeah I know he's part of the JUSTice league or whatever, but I'm asking what happened in his life, did he fucked up a contract? Broke up with his gf? Did soleone in his family died?

Drake spent a lot of money before he really earned it from his music career, so when the car accident fucked up his hand and his music career was cut short he found himself in a lot debt.

He doesn't even has his buck teeth.

why would he, he can change form at will

Expensive lifestyle, not enough savings to cover what happened if he couldn't do music.

Rob Schneider is alive?

Knowing Dan Schneider, he probably also has some sexual assault trauma.

Isn't dan straight

So is Timmy the Butch Hardman Madoka?

Well when Amanda Bines lost her head, she started to tweet some personal stuff like she fucked Drake Bell in her show a lot

need some source here

a shame

i really liked the amanda show as a kid

>family approved
...which family?

Probably the director's, much in the same sense a parent would put their child's drawing of a kitty on the refrigerator even though it looks more like an elephant with tuberculosis.

A christian organization that watches movies and says if it can be watched by children and not expose them to degenerate things

Do these movies actually make a profit?

They must more are always made

Daniella Monet can get the dick.

I also forgot to add that they make them similar to new movies coming out so retards and senial grandmas buy them

Looks like he was a fairy before he died.

boku no google. Unfortunately only the worst sort of gossip rags cover it but hey this is celeb gossip.

Also user is completely wrong about what the tweets said. It was just rampant thirsting for the Drake.

web.archive.org/web/20151215195218/http://gawker.com/5991837/amanda-bynes-i-want-drake-to-murder-my-vagina

web.archive.org/web/20160110021908/http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2013/04/a-twitter-history-of-amanda-bynes-recent-breakdown/
>I want @drake to murder my vagina
>@Drake Eyes For Days
>@drake King

Remember the user that posted a photo with Drake giving him a bj?

What was wrong with the other movie ending?

Wishful thinking was a good concept, timmy and tootie traveling the world as a couple helping kids in need using cosmo and wanda's magic.

Why does this movie even exist?

I wonder if the creators if these films think "Fuck it, kids dont care if it makes sense or not"

Heres a commandment of the LoC:

YOU SHALL NOT COMPARE BUCKTOOTHED FAIRY BOYS TO THE GODDESS.

There is so much wrong here that I do not even know where to start.

So are Faries canonicaly dead humans in the Turnerverse?

>Member when
Kill yourself.

Savage.

Don't say mean shit, faggot

You mean Dirty Dan "Get Your Ass in My Van" Schneider? That Dan Schneider?

I think he means Dan "Children's feet are totally sweet" Schneider

wut

Finally top billing.

Carlos I swear to god

I haven't followed Drake Bell for a while, is his entire life still fucked up, Nick pretty much owning his soul?

>FAMILY APPROVED
what did they mean by this

>

No he means Dan "the kike at Nick, who gives tykes the dick" Schneider

wat on eath are this

GET IN THE BAG TIMMY

what, you've never seen a straight to DVD film?

they're the shovelware of television

>These movies

good god, what is with Nick and Disney and these teen fucking stars after hours, man?

Never had I seen popular teens hit rock bottom in rep and class then the teens from these shows.

Most child actors are shit and the only saving grace they had was the supporting cast and their cute looks when they were younger.

Many of them aren't really cut out for the real acting world and have either greedy ass guardians who only care about themselves and will fuck them over for more money and leave them out to dry once their cuteness/show ends, or they get arrogant as hell and think they are the next big thing when they're nothing more than C/D-list celebrities at the most.

>just how long can you move [Frozen In Time]?

I want to fuck that frog

I wonder what Drake Bell is doing right now...

Probably getting drunk and asking where his life went so bad.

Isn't he rolling in Nickbux?

Watching Merry Christmas Drake & Josh on repeat.

probably some stupid christian thing

Maybe if he asked for it in ones.

Was dying a scam to clear him of his debt?

I honestly believe Nick's control over him is what contributed to ruining his life. He wanted to be a musician and had all the potential in the world, but stuck as a cookie-cutter, Schnieder Bakery Gingerdead Man, he never got the freedom to do so.

It's the reason he hated Justin Bieber so much.

Cause Nick totally forced him to sign the contracts and had no hand in making him famous to begin with. When making a deal with the devil you should be able to renig after you get everything you want and the devil shouldn't be able to take and repercussions

There's actually speculation Drake was molested by Brian Peck, (who's like Dan the man, but 100% legit pedo) when he was young, because he was the same age as the victim at the time.

>Peck, 54, was convicted in 2004 Peck was convicted of a lewd act against a child and oral copulation of a person under 16.

>In court documents obtained by Daily Mail Online the victim is only named as John Doe, to protect his identity.

>The child did not want his identity revealed for fear of it having a negative affect on his career.

>Peck had been coaching the youngster in acting at his home when the offenses happened and was only arrested after the budding actor's parents reported him to police.

>In the end he pleaded 'no contest' to two counts - lewd act against a child and oral copulation - and the court found him guilty of both. The remaining counts were dismissed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3115792/Pedophile-X-Men-actor-convicted-sexually-abusing-Nickelodeon-child-star-working-underage-kids.html#ixzz4Tkdw1FCC

I bet that frog is thicc.

No, Timmy is a special case

>Member
Fuck off

Timmy Turner

He is risen

I hope he gets better somehow :(

He did go out of his way to pick social media fights with Justin Bieber fans back when that was a thing. Probably didn't help because that'd have been his target audience.

rated PG13

>Cary Elwes

The rest of those names I can understand but not his.

>pretty handsome
He really isn't. He looks like he lost wait on the meth extreme diet program. He looks fucking weird looking. The movies he's been in have also been awful. Say what you will about Drake but he always had the better comedic timing between the two. I only remember josh screaming at something or using a stupid voice.