Conspiracy Thread: Which Ones Do You Believe and Why?

Which conspiracies do you believe in and why?

Please post your evidence.

I'll be writing up mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk
youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls#disablemobile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center_controlled_demolition_conspiracy_theories
truthmove.org/content/demolition-wtc-7/
youtube.com/watch?v=u828lawOAF0
youtube.com/watch?v=qPAOO5LoFvM
youtube.com/watch?v=tsMExEeqYLo
welfarestate.com/wtc/cheney-911-coup.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mine are:

1. I've known people who have moved Zebra mussels into lakes where they previously did not live. The reason for this is that the mussels are supposed to clean the lakes. As far as I know, Minnesota's DNR is not aware that this is why the mussels are spreading so fast.

2. My great-grandfather served in Europe during WWII. He took many photos of what he saw at a concentration camp. According to him, it was clear that the inmates had starved to death.

My grandfather claimed that - after his dad bragged quite a lot about his photos - men who claimed they were from the government showed up & took possession of the photos.

3. 9/11, just look at the vids of Tower 7 collapsing.

>The corporate financial institutions and the State were completely aware of the mortgage crisis before it reached its cataclysmic height, but decided to allow its predicted conclusion due to its short-term growth, and the potential power those factions could receive by fooling people to believe the State should have more control of people's lives.

Needless to say, people fell for it, and the Patriotic Act, along with legislation considered human rights violations, still exists due to people adapted to the slavery of political and government interests.

>Renewable, Petroleum, and Coal industries are in league with each other to hinder the growth of nuclear energy in all its forms, one of the few energy sources guaranteed to hamper pollution.

It's the only rational reason for why Green Peace and other environmentalists are so obsessed with removing nuclear reactors, but have no problem it being replaced with coal or oil. Energy sources which cause more pollution and are detrimental to human health than the nuclear industry can ever aspire to achieve.

>Technology exists that is years, if not decades, more advanced than what the masses have available at this moment.

I have no evidence to verify this claim, but I just know this is true. I just believe the government or a secretive private organization is hoarding valuable technology that can benefit the world, but it would cause overpopulation due to proliferating the invention’s designed purpose, such as gene therapy treatments.

that girl live here where i live she was on backpage for a while

1. 9/11 was an inside job
2. holocaust was just how war was, nothing extraordinary here

I believe the Donmeh zionist conspiracy involving ties between Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey.

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

The Great Lake Region assumes some people do this, like any exotic species, so it's illegal to do so and if someone finds out they get fined heavily.

i believe dat dem tittays is fake.

OP works for an alphabet company

>JFK
Obviously something was up. It was the first time "conspiracy theory" was thrown around as a magic spell to remove dissent.

>9/11
Building 7 seemed a bit fishy.

>Holocaust
The numbers have been completely blown up. The mainstream narrative about Auchwitz alone is so insanely implausible that it brings the entire event into question.

>Petrodollar System
Not even a conspiracy theory. It's pretty obviously real. But it's amazing nobody talks about the most important policy of the 20th century.

WARNING THIS IS A DATAMINING THREAD TO NOT RESPOND

Her name is Courtney Tailor, and she's on Instagram.

Not sure if you're being humorous & ironic (by accusing me of being part of a conspiracy theory), or if you are serious.

checked.

Part of the moon landing footage was faked to make it more exciting/footage was missing.

Some people/groups knew about the 9/11 attacks, and could have prevented it but decided to stay quiet (or were kept quiet) for one reason or another.

Sandy Hook was staged in order to push for stricter gun laws.
>inb4 'I knew someone from that area'

The death toll for the Holocaust is clearly exaggerated, but I don't know if that's a conspiracy theory or not. I think it happened, but it's pushed to an extreme exaggeration. Still a terrible situation, no need for people to exaggerate it.

9/11: Because the official explanation just doesn`t make sense.

JFK was killed: because he threatened the military-financial-inteligence establishment.

Holocaust didn`t happened as we are told: again the numbers just don`t make sense.

Can someone explain building 7 to me, or link something useful? I've paid attention to 9/11, but I haven't heard much about building 7.

>>Technology exists that is years, if not decades, more advanced than what the masses have available at this moment.
Yeah I think this is true too. It is more due to cost, production capabilities, and available material of the technology. There are probably great inventions out there being stored away for the right time.

the only thing I believe is that 9/11 did not happen how/why it was officially explained. Don't care enough to post proof, but WTC7, asymmetrical crash leads to perfect downwards collapse, etc.

Every single one of them.

>Technology exists that is years, if not decades, more advanced than what the masses have available at this moment.

yeah, but its not as cool as you think.

>TRIPLES
>7 IS THE MOST POWERFUL NUMBER

>Can someone explain building 7 to me, or link something useful?

No problem, here are a few good vids:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk

youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ

In short, WTC 7 was not hit by an airplane. The BBC reported it as having collapsed roughly 30 minutes before it actually did. When it collapsed, it fell straight down, exactly as one would expect if it were being destroyed by a controlled demolition.

Interestingly, many believe that Flight 93 was meant to hit Tower 7, but it crashed in Pennsylvania.

>Flat/Hollow Earth
I'm not sure about this, but something doesn't seem right. Also why would scientists believe the Earth was flat thousand of years ago even though they knew the other planets are a globe?

>Gravity is a lie
There is not a single proof of a force pulling us down, that's just stupid.And why would this force be equivalent to the inertial mess?

aliens did crash in Roswell and the government releases alien technology ever 10 years so not to freak out the public and they have a cure for all diseases but they cant let the pharmaceutical company's collapse

but stricter gun laws didnt happen so what was the point in faking it?

1) 9/11 was an inside job. It was very planned and the planes targeted specific floors and departments.

2) The Illuminati are real, there is a globalist agenda manufactured by the elites to push Agenda 21 in the UN and spread populations from poor countries into wealthy countries to disperse wealth.

3) The war in Iraq was for oil and to increase instability, not WMD's and freedom.

4) The missing Malaysia airliner is in that US base, the people were taken for some reason. The other one was shot down shortly after intentionally to make it look like the airline company has bad luck. They STILL haven't found that jet.

5) If any evidence comes out that 9/11 was a confirmed inside job, I would instantly believe JFK was an inside job.

6) I'd also take moon landing conspiracy theories seriously.

I don't think Global Warming is a hoax, per say, but I do feel like it's being intentionally exploited and it's not preventable at this point.

so the space station videos showing a round earth is fake? And when people are in space they are somehow faking the floating proving that gravity is a real thing?

Yeah fortunately, but people have been using 'remember sandy hook? how could you own guns after that?' for years afterwards. That's not why I think it was a conspiracy, it just seemed to be why it all happened.

Building 7 I could see falling over from damage from the other two buildings collapsing

What really made me think it was a conspiracy is the 9-11 Trillions: Follow the Money documentary.

I would love to see you go to one of the parents of the children who were killed and you tell them to their face how sandy hook was fake

Are her tits fake? that's my conspiracy

>pepe/kek is actually real

>global warming is real, but it's so non-threatening that it wont be a real problem for a thousand generations at the very least

>there is a shadow government behind first world countries that makes the real decisions, places like the presidency and the monarchy of UK have no real power

kinda looks like a damn ufo blew that up

no their real she works out like crazy, like i said shes was in backpage where i live she also has a reddit page where she a bunch pictures

1. The main reasons USA and UK opened second front from West during WWII is to race Soviets for liberation of Europe, so that not to allow Soviets to liberate all of Europe and turn it all red. There were also plans to push Soviets back beyond Poland borders, but the sheer number of ground troops Soviets still had at the time made them throw away that idea.

2 Soviet Union had plans all along to wait for germany to wreck havoc in Europe, with intention to "liberate" it after and install loyal red governments, but Hitler's spies discovered that Stalin was planning on betraying him, so Germany invade Soviet Union a week before Soviet Union intended to invade Europe.
At that time Soviets had large concentration of attack troops along the border, mostly paratroopers and light mobile attack force, that meant to sweep through Europe in a flash. German surprise attack decimated that force practically overnight, and since Soviet Union placed all bets on attacking force, it was left with virtually no defence capacity at that time, hence It took years to change tide of war.

Sauce: access to hard copies of old files in family ww2 collection.

The size. Of them titties, someone tell me her name

Courtney Tailor

Already reverse searched, not dissapointed

Maybe they should let the FBI know it was real first.
>ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls#disablemobile

Why are actors always so dramatic?

There's your problem. You will give up your liberty -- not for a promise of security -- but because sone anonymous letter-writer might get offended.

>so the space station videos showing a round earth is fake?

Did you watch that shit? It looks like CGI, in fact everything NASA looks fake, which is why I strongly believe something is not right. I have never seen a Earth picture from a difference source, they are all from NASA.

And I mean, if they managed to fake a moon landing in 1969 with shitty technology and fooled the whole world, imagine what they can do today and with almost unlimited budget

Many people believe WTC 7 was a controlled demolition based on the way it fell, and some evidence of thermite found in the rubble.
You can read more about it here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center_controlled_demolition_conspiracy_theories

and here: truthmove.org/content/demolition-wtc-7/

yes, they're much, much smaller in her older pics

When you saw this, did you think- just for a second- that maybe the evil genius' plan was about to work by putting that thing in orbit and at the last second, a team of underground fighters saved the day but will never get credit?

I did, but I'm a burger and watch too many action movies

Woah, I didn't even know there was a conspiracy about building 7..
I though it was a fact it was brought down with controlled demolition, due to damage from falling of big towers and fire, so that not to pose risk to emergency crews working on a scene, because structural engineers could not guarantee its stability.

Flight '93 was actually shot down, and the whole "fighting back" thing was a PR spin by the feds. It happened to be the only plane heading towards the white house.

None of the passengers on board would have any indication that they would be killed in a crash, the news of the other events would not have reached them, so they had no reason to do anything other then wait for the hijackers to demand something stupid like a shitton of money or asylum.

Any chance you could find those files & upload them here? Obviously, I'm not asking for you to do it right this instant.

I'd deeply appreciate it and so would many other WWII scholars.

whats to gain from saying the earth is round?

BLACKED when?

see
Every time we have a conspiracy thread.

Every.
Fucking
Time.

>I would instantly believe JFK was an inside job.
honestly I think this is more probable than 9/11

Also, I have shot birds on our lake in MN with zebra muscles on their feet.

I don't know if it's a common conspiracy, but my dad thinks that flight 93 was shot down by the US government in order to prevent it from reaching DC and killing more people.

>Jews want this to go extinct

why tho?

The only conspiracy I believe in is money.

If you suspect something is going on -- ask yourself -- is this a good way for someone to realistically make money, when compared to the more reasonable explanations?

Self interest drives humanity. Powerful people don't get powerful legitimately all that often. Our planet's sample size is too large to allow for a fair game like that. The people who succeed are the ones who are willing to do whatever it takes, and success is measured by money.

>Unnecessary chemicals in the water
Money.
>Transgenderism / feminism on the rise
Money.
>Everybody has cancer / autism / diabeetus
Money.
>Orchestrated race war taking place
Money.
>Useless wars and international campaigns being fought
Money, money, money.

I don't believe that it's any one group behind any of this, and I don't believe anything is necessarily even related. Its just opportunistic people finding new ways to extort money from idiots.

Capitis Diminutio Maxima And Warehouse receipts. If you understand international law and how legalese works, it's all completely plausible.

>religions where people dedicate their lives to serve others does not exist

why does no one know this

youtube.com/watch?v=u828lawOAF0

youtube.com/watch?v=qPAOO5LoFvM

Which lake?

Kevin MacDonald, in his Culture of Critique series, makes a compelling argument that they are simply doing what comes natural to them. They have lived for eons as cosmopolitan merchants in the Middle East, so they naturally try to recreate that environment wherever they roam.

Integrating them into Western Civ will never work as our instincts and theirs are too different.

If she didn't have those headphones on I would have came instantly.

>why tho?
"Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans."
-Bobby Fischer

Fischer was a hero for all mankind

The movie executive decesion had this exact setup, I believe the same as your papa.

Truly the best candidate for Honorary Aryan who ever lived,

>Atlantis

>false flags done by Israel

>Zionism running the world

>Holocaust massively overstated

>Civilization older than 12k years

>Benghazi

>Communists actively infiltrated government and academia since the 1950s

>All wars in the mid east are to preserve the petrodollar

>Frankfort School cultural marxism

>pic related Jews aren't even real

Fischer was a Jew in the flesh but he transcended the way the Apostles of Christ transcended beyond the flesh and into the realm that opposes all those who promote degeneracy and evil and only cares of the well being of mankind.

That and how in the flying fuck would they even know they fought back? There weren't any survivors

The leaf gets it.

Why do Jew Yorkers like (Howard Stern] who typically drool over any batshit theory, go completely

>NO WAY SHUT THE FUCK UP 9/11 IS SUPER SERIOUS AND NOT A CONSPIRACY

I wonder...

Zuckerberg put a facebook satellite on that one, so that theory may be true

HITLER WAR EIN JUDE

really compels you to reevaluate your political leanings

This is awesome/hilarious to think about, thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=tsMExEeqYLo

JFK was assasinated by the security state.

welfarestate.com/wtc/cheney-911-coup.htm

Cheney ordered Air Force to stand down knowing that a major terrorist attack would be politically beneficial. Of course, that does not actually imply conspiracy, just one man deciding not to act.

Underground fighters always work for the bad guy. If you are going to hire people to do covert things, you have to get something out of it.

And only the bad guy needs to be covert.

I am a pancreas denial thruther. No evidence of such an thing has surfaced and nobody knows what it does or why it is there (it isnt). All photos are clearly made in movie studios or are paintings/CGI.

Anyone who thinks they have a pancreas is blue pilled.

Kek speaks through your soul leaf.

There's a preserved embryo for every mammal that existed.

The majority of cops are good people.

At the bottom of my heart, I believe that bankers from the City asked Jo Cox to volunteer her life so that her assassination would prevent Brexit. I mean, the woman's motherfucking birthday was the day before the vote, and all the news stations had 24 hour coverage of the memorial even though no one actually gave a fuck about her. I mean even her district voted overwhelmingly to leave

And the fact that the case has literally never been mentioned once again after Brexit, I'm really not a conspiracy kind of person, but that whole thing was so shady

As others have said, the official Lolocaust narrative is complete and utter bullshit.

2 is undoubtedly true, Stalin was a major force for the rearmament of Germany, his hope was that a militant Germany would destroy the rest of Eastern Europe, and the Red Army would come and liberate Europe and set up Communist regimes in place

Datamining Thread: Which Threats Do You Matrix and Why

Which dataminings do you believe in and why?

Please post your personal data.

I'll be threat matrixing yours.

911 why not. We have extremist dudes making youtube videos of running guys over with tanks. Hijackings happened before. It just took some imagination. Crazy fucks are always out there and when a smart crazy fuck is leading them watch out. Tower failure works according to the physics.

Afghanistan and iraq were clearly unjustified and using it as an excuse.

Jfk. Most definitely. Just too many strange things happening there, then with rfk too.

Holocaust. Happened. People in groups are awful. Look at Sup Forums. Did they and do the jews milk it for all its worth: yes. Yes they do. Did they conduct themselves in ways that earned and deserved that kind of hatred to begin with? Look at palestine. Are all jews like this: nope.

Russia and that dutch plane. You know they gave the weapons because they want sweet ukraine pie but idiot ukranians are only stupid enough to shoot a commercial airplane.

>based Elon Musk purposely blew up the rocket carrying zuckerberg's jewbook satellite
> Also made sure there was no insurance for the satellite

I'm willing to believe this

>I'm not sure about this, but something doesn't seem right. Also why would scientists believe the Earth was flat thousand of years ago even though they knew the other planets are a globe?
You've got that backwards. People figured out the Earth was round thousands of years ago, it can be determined just from studying shadows in different locations. They even had a rough idea of its size.

We didn't know the planets are spherical until a few centuries ago with the invention of lenses and telescopes. Until then the planets were just "wandering stars"

1. I believe JFK was shot from the grassy knoll, because of the hundreds of eyewitness accounts that the government basically censored / tried to silence. Everyone there said the shots came from the grassy knoll.

2. I believe in some 9/11 related conspiracies. I feel like the pentagon is the most important thing to look at, because anyone who isn't brainwashed can tell it wasn't hit by a plane. Go look up the footage, and look up the wreckage pics. If you think a plane hit the pentagon you're delusional. And if they lied about the pentagon, then they may have lied about other things too. I watched Judy Wood's energy weapon theory presentation, and I think she makes a compelling argument. How do the mainstream narrative believers justify the lack of wreckage / rubble from the towers?

Conspiracies I DON'T believe:
1. The Jews control everything
2. The moon landing was a hoax (I still think NASA is full of shit for other reasons though)
3. Flat Earth theory. I believe this is a distraction from the real issues
4. Reptilians

I'm too lazy to pull up videos but it's a bunch of shit. The real "conspiracy" is that it was Saudis, 14 of the 16 were Saudi. Tower 7 collapsed because it was on fire for several hours, then a structure on top of it's roof toppled and hit the center of the roof causing the central support structure to fail after being weakened by the fire. Building 7 was designed with a central support structure instead of using the walls as load-bearing as well so that caused the entire building to collapse. The videos in the links people send you on this website will probably not show the roof structure collapsing due to the angle, but you can find it on google pretty easily

WTC 7 is a red herring - obvious demolition a 12 year old can tell you that - to draw attention away from the micronuking of WTC 1 and 2.

>global warming is real
Of course, we are still coming out of an ice age. It's a hydro carbon grab by the powers that be because energy is life.

Fischer was buried a Catholic. All Catholics are subtly indoctrinated to hate the Jew. It started as outright pogroms under Constantine, old holy war is old and obscured. He was a great chess player tho capable of amazing sacrifices, in the end sacrificed himself by eating too much zionist propaganda. Zionism is just on obfuscation for Masonic Judaism. A new age front cult to get shit done. The US is actually the first Masonic nation and rife with conspiracies from day one. Just take a tally of the number of senators and presidents whacked to keep the order so to speak.

Aurora, Sandy Hook, Elliot Rodger, Dylan Roof were all staged media events

There are obviously quite the easy ones such as JFK and 9/11. OKC also has some good points, and the same with the holocaust theories.

Flat earth, moon landing, and fucking reptilians are stupid though

>Elliot Rodger
Are there any arguments for this one? Was he still seen alive or anything like that? Also, what about the Orlando shooting?

> the micronuking of WTC 1 and 2.

hahahaha oh fuck lol I am literally crying

just when you think you've heard the most retarded truther mythology

>because anyone who isn't brainwashed can tell it wasn't hit by a plane.

anyone who isn't actually an expert in physics or collision events anyway

Nice try MNDNR

A Boeing (a plane known for its massive size) doesn't magically shrink to create a 12x9 ft. hole on impact. That's not what happened when planes hit the world trade centers. This is just common sense, doesn't take an expert. I'm glad I can just be honest about what I see and I don't feel some kind of inane desire to make the mainstream narrative work.

Also, why were no plane seats or any such things found in the pentagon wreckage? Oh, wait, they were pulverized on impact, kind of like how the rubble from the towers fell so high that it just disintegrated on impact and that's why there was so little rubble. This is science. Believing the mainstream narrative and trying to make it work no matter what is science.

>half jude rape baby