I liked it

I liked it

me too user.

Wasn't that bad I might watch it again someday

Same
Good to see we're all in agreement

Literal garbage taste. Neither fans of SS comics or good movies, just fanboys.

Okay.

I'm going to see it now today with some bros, because I'm not really paying to see anything DCEU related anymore. What should I expect, according to you?

Garbage.

I didn't even like BvS and I think it's a masterpiece compared to SS.

shit with little kernels of potential

like really little like you gotta squint pretty hard

Besides the Joker/Harley scene and Harley talking to the Squad, the extended edition didn't feel like it added anything.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

same here, I came for skwad and I got skwad.

added some jokes between the squad members

>added some jokes between the squad members
Yeah, I know it added bits and pieces of scenes, but I barely noticed it for all they added.

Tried so hard to like it but seeing it just saddens me because of its wasted potential and because I was so desperate to get a good DCEU film

>We need an alternative in case the next Metahuman powerhouse is Evil
>So I got this insanely evil Metahuman with vast power I have some control over
>Whoops, who'da thunk it, she did Evil, and freed another insanely evil Metahuman with vast power
>So now it's time to get a team assembled full of regular criminals with talents, a scaly amphibian-guy, a deranged bitch with a bat, and a guy with actual powers but won't use them.
>All of whom have been easily manhandled by Batman's team, most by just Batman
>No one thinks to call Batman
>They spend the rest of the movie being ridiculously useless, fighting Putties that seem difficult to kill unless Harley taps them with a wooden bat or the Aussie uses a KNOIFE on them.
>On top of unleashing the first threat, and setting up this team of assholes, the Bad Black Bitch shoots a bunch of gov't employees dead "because they weren't cleared" to know about all the evil shit she's doing. But that's ok.
>The actual dangerous metahuman on the team stops being a pussy, and does surprisingly little aside from stalemate a CGI monster from the 90's who can wipe out half a city but can't kill humans with bats and knoifes.
>Whole threat is resolved with a pair of shoe-box sized conventional bombs
>Ends with another scene involving Joker, who in the DCEU is apparently entirely motivated by his Bonnie and Clyde-style obsession with Harley Quinn. No seriously, he's driven by romance. For the bitches in the audience.

Makes me wish I'd just cracked out my Blu Ray of this again.

Watching Will Smith play the exact same character he plays in every movie he doesn't give a single fuck about as the main character in this film is the worst.
Deadshot needed a Keaton, and instead got a Clooney.

And they're giving him a solo movie, Jesus Christ

>Watching Will Smith play the exact same character he plays in every movie he doesn't give a single fuck about as the main character in this film is the worst.

He still managed to be the most charismatic character of the entire DCEU.

Fucking Deadshot is more charismatic than Superman.

So did I. The extended version at least. As off beat as the dialogue was, it was a fun movie with a lot of color.

>Deadshot needed a Keaton, and instead got a Clooney.

I still don't know why Smith didn't play Bronze Tiger.

It's not even the race thing, I don't care what color Deadshoit is. But Lawton was interesting in the comics because he's a sociopathic fuckup who pulls his shots out of self-loathing insecurity, and Smith plays him as the "badass with a heart of gold" which is exactly what Bronze Tiger was in the OG run.

Smith would have been great casting for that character, but he was cast as the one person he couldn't play due to ego.

El Diablo was the best character in that film

kind of wish this was just a simple "Joker took over the entire Gotham area so I hired a team of super villains to just straight up kill the joker and his gang."

fair nuff

I loved it.

I kept feeling they just needed to call the (original) Ghostbusters in on this one.

better than civil war at least

>kind of wish this was just a simple "Joker took over the entire Gotham area so I hired a team of super villains to just straight up kill the joker and his gang."

So they'd be fighting Batman as a team this time...

No matter how many times you post it, no.

that's fine man, people like bad movies all the time

if your trying say that you liked it and therefore it is good, you can just get the fuck out though

That is a goddamn masterpiece of in-house photoshopping.
>Batfleck's head doesn't look squeezed by the headpiece
>Gadot's costume doesn't look like it's rattling around on her
>Cavill's bald is gone.

I enjoy it as well. I can see very easily why a lot of people thought it was dogshit and one of the worst cape movies ever made, but I enjoyed it.
But that's probably because I ship STRAYA' CUNT and Japanese Japan lady.

TAKE IT BACK

TAKE IT FUCKING BACK

HOW DARW YOU LIKE SOMETHING THAT ISNT BY BLESSED DISNEY

Captain Boomerang had one or two good jokes, but overall he honestly nothing added to the movie.

Same with Katana, except she had no good scenes.

Enchantress was far more entertaining when she was dirty.

Some of Harley's jokes fell really fucking flat for me, but otherwise she was good.

Really needed a better big bad.

A fun movie though, first of the DCEU that I've seen.

You alright man? This some meme I don't know about?

what if i like both you autistic fucknut

Third best "despicable superhero asshole(s)" save the day film behind Deadpool and Guardians of the Galaxy.

does that put it ahead of anything?

I'm pretty sure its 3rd out of 3

I'd say don't expect it to be great. There is a lot of music to try and give it a guardians of the galaxy feel. It feels like a lot of punches are pulled even when slip not punches a woman in the face. Oddly joker was one of the better parts of the moview even if he wasn't a joker people wanted. Arrow had a better dead shot and boomerang needed more screen time

Best DCEU film?
If that counts for anything.

Smith is to non-threatening to play bronze tiger really.

To non threatening for Deadshot as well desu.

besides Tiger should be played by someone younger

I feel so pitty for you.

>Best DCEU film

Man of Steel had plenty of stupid shit but it at least had a handful of effective moments that work in a vacuum.

That's more then Dawn of Marthas and SS had.

Nah just fixing some errors.

Man say you feel something was okay and people jump on you like they are offered feminists

>Man of Steel had plenty of stupid shit but it at least had a handful of effective moments that work in a vacuum.
And they are all entirely in the trailers.
You can watch both trailers and see every worthwhile moment in Man of Steel, and that's not an exaggeration.

Go try it and see if I'm lying.

Why would you offer me a feminist?

>Go try it and see if I'm lying.

The Smallville fight.

Grown a thicker skin or develop a taste that isn't awful, redditor.

The cool A-10 Warthog shit is in Trailer 1, unless you are a big fan of Faora's potato speech on "evolution" or sped up DBZ CGI fightan.

Which as a fan of MoS of course you are.

I'll give them this, they are really fucking good trailers.

To be honest, DCEU is tumblr feminist tier, in the cringe departament.

Even if the Martha scene can be seen as stupid writing, and rushing to introduce the rest of the JL in the same movie was a rather bad decision, I still think BvS(extended version) was a pretty fucking solid movie that gets shit on more than it deserves to.

>Marvel fans
>enjoying comics

Without getting too "Not Muh", it thoroughly butchers the characterization of both the minor and major DC comics characters, to the point that it should have really been an OC film or a Watchmen sequel or something.
>Psychotically murderous gun-Bat
>Autistic Superman
>Twitchy dork Luthor
>Bellicose moron Perry White
>CIA Jimmy Olsen

The only similarity this bears to the DC Mythos is the names and logos the actors use.

That's setting aside the fact that every protagonist in the film has to be a blithering disingenuous moron for the Evil Goyer Plot to have a prayer of working itself out.

You just have Taco Bell taste in adventure movies. It hits all the notes for you as a 'splosion movie.

I would mention Lois or Wonder Woman's character, but they have zero characterization in this movie. They are simply in it.
By attacking shit and barely having any lines, Wonder Woman is considered almost universally to be the best "character" in the film.

Dude, Superman has 42 lines, less lines than Spider-man's cameo on Civil War. Also a good portion of lines on the movie are just monologues.

While I do admit that I just brush away the not muh by considering it an Elseworld universe, like the MCU, I also admit that I wasn't interested in all the obvious imagery that Snyder wanted to shove in our faces, so maybe I didn't took it as seriously as I apparently had to.

Also, Batfleck went through two decades of shit by then to keep with his no-kill rule, and most of the Clark and Supes scenes were pretty good, tbqhwyfamalam. I'll give you Jimmy and Lex, though.

Like Man of Steel, Superman's main role in BvS is to be confused and upset.

Agreed. I actually wanted him to survive. But his whole thing was about redemption, more so than the others at least, and it would've been less of an impact otherwise.

>While I do admit that I just brush away the not muh by considering it an Elseworld universe

Which is great for comics, but for major theatrical films 98% percent of your audience (conservatively) is not going to to be people who frequent the LCS. So generally it's a good idea to at least loosely adhere to familiar interpretations.
I mean, the comic shop guys are showing up opening weekend regardless.

to be honest he's probably still alive if they're going of comic rules, i've seen him die and come back twice this year already

I didn't hate it, wasn't my favorite. Personally liked BVS a little more

What's he got left to offer? We have his backstory in considerably more detail than many of the Squad, we've seen his powerset AND his Final Form.

Why bring him back at all?

So that when the Big Bad of the next movie shows up, and the Skawd looks like they're gonna' lose he can start smackin' shit around.

That and I wanna' see him, Boomer, and Croc become bash brothers.

Show what happen from now on.

But this franchine is too shit.

He'd outright quickly kill anyone who isn't made of pure Bad CGI.
Croc and Boomerang are so far beneath his ability it isn't even funny.

>liking BvS

His "redemption" only works if he's dead.
Because he was a horrible violent gang-banging piece of shit who murdered his wife and two small children for no better reason than he was pissed off at the moment.

Oh but he has remorse and shit.

Me too user.I even liked this more than the Deadpool movie

i agree, i liked the character but his story seems done.

It wont say he couldn't be given a new story, but if anything he'll likely get brought back due to fan demand.

Would be cool to maybe see him doing more of his man of peace stuff.

Why? Deadpool had better action and character interaction, and was funnier too.

Is it ironic that the first DC film to focus directly on the villains has the worst antagonists of any DC film?
The Destroyer Armor's brother with Downs Syndrome
And Gozer the Gozarian with the worst dubbed voice since Bane.

not trying to get into anything here but you realise personal opinion is subjective right? Especially when it comes to things like humour.

trust me, theres much worse out there

The DCEU seems to be really leaning towards designs that get overly busy and detailed and end up being a shitty mess. Steppenwolf is really bad for this, but you can even see it with the JLA's costumes and the Joker.
It's like there's no one with enough pull in costume/CGI design to tell them "Ok this is where we should have stopped".

Average action and superhero movie. Better than xmen apocalypse and Doctor strange
I'm gay for Jared Leto