ITT: We post Jews

I ate a cheesecake, I took a nap, what more can one man do?

Really?

I thought he's just a typical chap. Exaggerated Englishmen appearance and all. But I doubt he's a Jew

You think he remembers being circumcised?

OH NO CHUGGE WHATS HABENIGN?

wtf? I hate jews now!

>best character was a rotten semite
What did they mean by this?

made me laugh

She's a Mexican

She's a lot of things

But a problem ain't one.

Billy is jewish? I thought he was part asian

In the christmas special credits he says his family celebrates Hanukkah

Does being half Jew counts?

You're only Jewish if your mom is Jewish.

So what? Is Harley full-blown Catholic even though her dad is Jewish? How does it work?

I'm not that familiar with Jewish law, but it requires the mother to be Jewish. If the mom isn't Jewish, you're not considered to be a Jew.

Most of my half-Jew friends ended up being christian but still celebrate Hanukkah for the 8 days of gifts.
Pretty sure they'll stop that when they have kids

Insteresting, thanks for the heads up, anons

Honestly I feel bad for the kids who googled "Jewish cartoon characters" and a shit ton of new nazi comics came up, yet when you look up black characters you have an assload of positive examples.

>Talmudic memes
Jewishness is a remnant of an ancient nationalism for a coutnry that doesn't exist anymore (Judea), just like the Newari identity (people from an old country called Nepal Mandala).

You can join, leave, and consider yourself Jewish just as anyone would be able to join or leave a country.

According to Sup Forums: once a jew, always a jew.

There a episode where they mention she's a mexican jew

Pretty much this, my dad was Jewish, but my mom was a latina, so even if im not a real Jewish mom never made pork and we celebrate both holidays

/thread

they really did

Really makes you think?

Ooh, i thought i could call myself a half jew and make jew jokes without consequences

By Jewish law yes, but there are other laws that can decide who is or isn't a jew, pic related.

I don't like were this is going i just wanted to make jew jokes like my grandpa

Nothing stops the rest of us goys from making jew jokes.

And a Jew one.

Sorry. Keep forgetting that I'm not in Sup Forums. Will remember to keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums.

Nothing ruins a character more by suddenly making her or him jewish.

That's discrimination, man