FUCK YES!

FUCK YES!
/our movie/

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/452384/blade-runner-2049-dystopia-boring-predictable
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=potc5.htm
deadline.com/2017/10/ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049-harrison-ford-opening-weekend-box-office-1202183063/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's just the domestic box office, the foreign is atleast twice as that.

I'm sorry that I was so harsh on it Sup Forums

despite everything this is by far still the most captivating fucking movie I've seen in like 3 years, if not more

go see it pls or capeshit will saturate the medium for decades

if you're a Sup Forumsedditor sure

nationalreview.com/article/452384/blade-runner-2049-dystopia-boring-predictable
> Because Villeneuve has submitted to Scott’s director’s-cut pseudo-profundity, he loses the chance to make Blade Runner 2049 mean something in the current moral upheaval, in which dystopia and the distance between humans and apparatchiks are everyday realities. Ultimately, Villeneuve’s sequel is more ultra-hack Scott than visionary Wong. Blade Runner’s awesomeness is gone.

no, don't you get it, the original also failed with the normies, this is literally /our movie/ , a decade from now it's gonna be a classic, and we were here first.

I hope it flops. It was actually good and I don't want to see Blade Runner become some shitty franchise like Marvel.

I'm so glad it bombed. Misogynistic piece of trash.

Nibba its not even saturday yet mang

This is good actually. It'll crush Ridley's plans for more sequels.

So it's not super popular? Sweet, I'm allowed to like it now

This is fine. I'm not a studio exec so I don't engage in boxofficeposting, by far the worst type of posting on Sup Forums

>it's flopping
WE DID IT SISTERS!
FUCK BLADE RUNNER AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I just remembered that part where ryan gosling smashed through the wall, wtf was that hahaha

>good movie comes out
>it bombs

nice, can't wait for even more capeshit next year

Nigger what

I take you think BvS is kino just like Armond said too

capeshit is bombing too, the industry is crashing

>apparatchiks

I don't think that word means what Armond thinks it means

the good thing is we still got the sequel we wanted and because it'll bomb they are not gonna ruin it by making blade runner into cash cow by producing further unnecessary sequels we don't need

the best possible outcome if you ask me

>capeshit is bombing too
if only

American audiences don't deserve a movie this good. Let them have Emoji movies, Transformers sequels, and Minions movies until the end of time. They deserve nothing more.

>go see it pls or capeshit will saturate the medium for decades

the problem is that this film perpetuates the hollywood cancer with its $185 million budget

even Dunkirk was made with only $100 million

>Sup Forums's favorite movie of all time
>bombs with the reddit crowd and normies alike
sweet

So Decker wasn't a replicant?

>

>IT was the last hope for non-regular movie goers
>it sucked
>this crappy trailer was shown before the disappointment of being just another Hollyjew knockoff kicked in (also only indication layfolks had that there even was a new Blade Runner coming out)

General audiences already got tricked once this year, mostly out of their own desperation for something decent to watch. No way they're getting fooled again in so short a time frame.

general audiences never feel tricked you dumb fucking autist. That's what makes them plebs

>Sup Forums hates a movie
It makes billions in box office

>Sup Forums likes a movie
It flops

How does it feel to always be wrong?

How does it feel not to understand beaner sensibilities

IT was great and is one of the most profitable movies ever though, just because some autists in anime imageboards want to LARP as intellectuals doesn't change those facts

Sup Forums generally is always wrong. Sup Forums always suggests the shittiest tech too etc.

T. Applefag

>t. chinkpad owner
I've never seen an apple product in real life.

i didn't like the movie and thought it sucked so im good

That shit was great lmao. Deckard's just like "lemme lock this lil nigga in kek" and the Goose is like "nah senpai, I'm a replicant BITCH!" maximum keks were had bros.

So what are you complaining about? The chink phones?

Leave.

>capeshit is bombing too

Yeah man Logan, Wonder Woman, GOTG2 and Homecoming sure were massive failures

But SJWs hate this movie

Misogynists BTFO

but i want to see off-world.

dont tell me the Alien franchise is off-world either.

i'm so sick of you fucking retards trying to label everything as reddit or Sup Forums or Sup Forums when it doesn't align with your fuckin opinion. you people are literally worse than reddit at this point. fuck you.

how could it happen bros....
the bronys are triumphant!! i bought 8 tickets to support this fucking trahs reboot and its all for nothing..

I want to see it but I haven't seen the first one. Should I watch the original first?

The first one is good on it's own right so I do recommend but definitely watch 2049 it was terrific

Absolutely man, even if the new film wasn't out you should see it.

its literally sunday already

First one is a modern classic and the new one is just a great movie but I don't think it'll stand the test of time like that

I'm honestly glad that this movie is tanking.
Hopefully, it's failure will dissuade the (((producers))) from turning Blade Runner into another franchise to exploit, and Villeneuve can move onto to non-sci fi projects.

Isn't that an estimate? There is also the weekend still. It's projected to make 51mil in the weekend, which is very good.

>BR2049 was absolute kino and the best movie of the year
>it flopping means there will be no more sequels directed by capeshit directors and it won't be turned into a joke like Star Wars
I've never been happier

it's a direct sequel, so yes

Holy shit. I didn't go yet because it's Thanksgiving weekend up here in Canada but I was positive it would do well.

So this is how sci-fi kino dies...with a whimper.

Why would you want a good movie to be a box office success in 2017? So they can make 10 more sequels of it?

Soon Hollywood won't make movies for Americans anymore.
Americans will just romantic comedies, while it will keep shitting out action movies for Europe and China.

It's all trash anyway. Only good movie this year was Wind River.

the original bombed too

Nerdy movies never do well in the USA. While Europeans and Asians love it, because people don't really bother with the label nerdy there that much.

Stop culturally appropriating our holidays you fucking leaf

>Americans will never ever get to see the pirates of the carribean 11

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=potc5.htm

Enjoy your absolute shithole of a country.

So is all nu-Ford shit confirmed trash?

deadline.com/2017/10/ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049-harrison-ford-opening-weekend-box-office-1202183063/

They talk about the reasons why it failed. Tip: it's because young people are stupid.

I'm sad people my age (25) aren't showing up.

>kino
>the goose
>blade runner
>sc fi
>preformed like shit

/our movie/

>normies don't even like it
Kino confirmed

>current moral upheaval, in which dystopia and the distance between humans and apparatchiks are everyday realitie
Holy fucking shit.

How deluded can a person be.

Stop blaming boomers for everything dude, the people who like this the most statistically were boomers and Alex Jones told everyone to watch this and so they'll probably carry this through DVD so they still win Oscars.

Pirates of the Caribbean, The last witch hunter and Warcraft and so on all got saved by foreign audiences.

>Tip: it's MOSTLY because young people are stupid

Fix'd. There's also the fact that Villeneuve went crazy with "everything is a spoiler!" even though it wasn't and some other shit.

The new Pacific Rim is clearly being marketed towards China, and China only.

I hope this makes at least some money, I don't want it to fail but I also don't want it do be a big success either because of sequels and shit. This and the original should remain a duology

The original Blade Runner flopped, and that's ok. God willing it ends here.

Stop projecting you fucking insecure maple leaf.

When I went to see it yesterday, I was probably the only one in the theater under 40

>films women will never understand

K was /ourguy/ literrly fucked and cucked his AI waifu

Because those countries understand what movies are all about.Meaningless enterteinment.It take a country of nuts for a movie to be held as a moral or political compass, if you really want that type of themes in movies you read a book,and I am not talking about fiction.

>movie bombs in America
>still a big hit in Western Europe just like the original
Das ist kino.

Is that some sort of wee-bay pepe ?

Why do plebs hate armond white but can't counter anything he says bros?

Kind of hard to counter him if his words are too big to understand

I said beaners not boomers

>visionary Wong

Why did you bring up Armond White for no reason?

Reminds me of the last Guardians of the Galaxy.
It got released first in Europe. Everyone loved it.
Then in America. The negative reviews came in.

>3 hour long movie that has almost no action is a bomb
predictable I guess, the original blade runner wasn't liked or popular at release either, its mostly a hindsight thing. At least this one has the critics on its side

their own fault advertising it to be too intelligent movie for brainless audience. now they are scared going for movies.

Tbf, WW was a high-quality movie and Logan was almost a film.

Didn't count Paul W.S. Andersons Soldier as kind of a Sequel or at least a movie set in the exact same universe as Blade Runner?

Went to see it on Thursday and our showing was barely half full at 8pm on release day. Multiple people also walked out due, I assume, to the length.

Fucking plebs only give a shit about the latest shitty comic book film these days.

why are you pretending you're not a pleb yourself?

>WW was a high quality movie
Ahahahah

What the fuck does Wong Kar-Wai's movies have any relation to something like Blade Runner? Even his sci-fi movie 2046 was more about human relationship than the actual sci-fi.

>Mad Men reaction image
How to spot the biggest plebs 101.

WW was fucking garbage. Almost as shit as Suicide Squad and Fantastic 4.

If you didn't already think so, this review just proves Armond is nothing but a hack and contrarian. He literally compares it to a movie almost nothing like Blade Runner, then bases his entire review on that.

He is not deluded, he writes for deluded ''''''people'''''
And i say this as someone that actually appreciates what WB was trying to do with their DC films.

You realize this puts Ville's Dune in jeopardy too right?