youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM&index=1&list=FL0yI9LC1t-DIxyOJl8kHwiw
archive.fo/ebQDa
youtu.be/h1M3Sli5Z5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHO

FUCKING

CARES

fpbp

Funny how when its a white guy accused of someting wrong Sup Forums suddenly doesn't want to talk about it

I don't want to talk about it because I come to Sup Forums every day and i've literally never heard of this fuck or his shows until he became a rapist

Kek loser

>rapist

>implying

Hopefully it dies along with every other movie-themed YouTube channel

Ruth Cornet will take over, and dial up the WIMMIN IN FILM diatribes to 11.

Not this hopefully

His cringe just raped me so I'd say the accusation is legit

>a WHITE GUY awkardly flirted with girls through their email accounts!

Nobody cares about some random nigger
This fat fuck runs one of the biggest movie YouTube channcels

How to be this charming?

Screen Junkies was getting shitter and shitter anyway ever since they began thinking they were anything more than honest trailers and an inconsistently half decent podcast.

Glad I unsubbed a while ago and am keking at this news now at all those leftie cucks like this

fake news

Alicia Malone is not unpleasant to look at, and her accent is cute. I'd be ok with it.

If she is made the lead because of her ability then fine but they better not put a woman there purely for some cucked statement

Is this the fat motherfucker who hates Snyder?

The whole channel is just a cancerous marvel capeshit circle jerk for leftie cucks

Wait so did he rape her or not?

She says attempted to use the dildo which implies he didn't get to but then she says she showered and he wanted to shower to get her smell off him.

Not marvel. It's only Disney's cock that they're after. Why do people still want Xmen in the Disneyverse after Spiderflop:Ironcuming

>>a WHITE GUY, who runs a youtube channel, awkardly flirted with girls through their email accounts!

>tried to use dildo on me
so were you naked?
>took pics of me without consent
so were you naked?
>wanted to take shower before he left so didnt smell like me
so did you 2 fugg?

Why are people saying it was just cringy flirty texts?

The roasty bitch fugged him!

Alicia is QT as fuck and her accent makes my dick diamonds.
Dan has always been the most intelligent one in a sea of normies and plebs at SJ, hes always deserved to be the boss.

And it's a good thing his life is ruined now.

This would piss an sjw off but if they did fug then whats her problem?

She can say what she likes but she had a choice and still chose to pleasure this fat asshole to further her career.

What I'm listening to while reading Andy's messages
youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM&index=1&list=FL0yI9LC1t-DIxyOJl8kHwiw

She is with another fat fuck so it is possible they did fuck. She was visiting LA at the time.

>got back Spiderman after Sony has made 3 awful spiderman movies in a row
>disregarding memes homecoming was pretty good
>besides Logan the Xmen franchise has been pretty week overall, Apocalypse was a borefest
They're literally not wrong.

because that's all it was.

how am I just now seeing this for the first time

That video is amazing

>One of the accusers was JTE's girlfriend at the time
>JTE later leaves Screen Junkies for Collider

Wow...

archive.fo/ebQDa

But, what did Justin Roiland meant by this?

Go to bed Andy. No one cares about that.

t.Roiland unironically

>Go to bed
>11 am in CA
Seems kind of early

>Gopher Broke

>Gopher
>Broke

pic unrelated

this

Hes been up all night worried about his future.

I like that name. Dumb wordplay hits me right in the smiles.

Xmen, X2, First Class, Days of Future Past, Deadpool, Logan

That's 6 hits out of 9. Even after that, Apocalypse was good. So was Origins (I dont care about comic book accuracy). Last stand was supposed to end the franchise and from that perspective, it works as well

What has the MCU got? IM1, Winter Soldier, & Civil War. 3 out of 1000

kek. If I was him I would be on reddit.

are they the ones who do Everything wrong with..., how it was supposed to end, honest trailers, or some other normie garbage?

man

Did you miss the several maxed-out threads we had last night? We've talked about it more than Weistein at this point because mods aren't deleting the threads, probably because they're a goldmine of funny screencaps instead of just devolving into political shitflinging.

>JTE knew and did nothing
No seriously what a fucking beta, his gf must think he’s such a little bitch. Bet he can’t even look her in the eyes.

She's got a better resume than anyone save for possibly Dan, she goes to legit every film festival and speaks and has a book and can generally debate well so its definitely not a diversity hire.

However I am afraid she would give LOTS of free points to females like that infamous point 2 weeks ago where she gave Sasha a point for calling that gay guy a racist. Yeah really, that was it.

Because last night everyone was skipping the incriminating text and it was pissing me off so hard we had a 340 post thread and nobody posted that and I couldn't find that to post so nobody saw the rapey one.

Roger Barr revealed to be a rapist in 3 2 1...

Thanks for reposting this.

That's not true at all faggot we all read the "incriminating" story.

Most of us thinks it's a farce, too many holes in the story.

same. went to collider and shmoes once the sjw rhetoric went through the roof. andy was the worst part of movie fights. NOBODY liked him.

Except that very image was posted in every thread last night retard:

Check for yourself

Another racist xenophobic nazi white male down! Time to add some diversity to screen junkies!

So this is the Honest Trailers guy right? His videos were the only reason I subscribed to SJ at all. Tried watching a few other videos on the channel and it was all garbage. Even the recent Honest Trailers had been shit and I unsubbed about 3 months ago.

The 'ally' types are the biggest fucking creeps.

youtu.be/h1M3Sli5Z5g

ANDY KINO