Going to art school

>going to art school
>hey man your shit is pretty good
>thanks man
>i think you would really like Steven Universe or Evangelion
This is the future, lads. My shit ain't even related to transexuals or faggotry, but apparently those two things go with "art" now.

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Um, I hate to be the one to tell you this user. But art has always been gay, even back in the greek times, it's just sculptures of men touching men. Art is gay.

The gayest thing about Eva is Shinji. SU is both ahit and gay.

Post your work

>going to art school
That was your first mistake, faggot.

>going to art school
Ahahahahaha!
>My shit ain't even related to transexuals or faggotry, but apparently those two things go with "art" now
>now
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shinji's pretty manly.

You sound like a thin skined queershit.

But those shows are both great. And Evangelion's only homosexual relationship is portrayed in a vary obviously bad light, though I guess not obviously enough for the shippers to get the point.

>SU is both a hit and gay
You got that right, fellow /sug/ulite!

Art is gay. Going to art SCHOOL? The highest form of faggotry. A real man studies STEM, or business.

i second this

>Art school

I hope they teach you the art of working the friers.

>Shinji
>not Karowu
wew

fuck off talentless fuck
just because you aren't good enough doesn't mean we all have to live a neet life
yo

>artist
You're already a cum guzzling assminer.
Now shut up and draw me some tits, scribble monkey.

I'd like to see your work user as well.

I promise I won't laff or even critique it.

>A real man studies STEM, or business.
lol, those are nerd jobs. everyone knows that if you want money and pussy, you do sports or acting.

>or business.

LOL?!?!?!?!

t. STEMfag
Also, arts are worthwhile, but only if one studies at a conservatory.

>Discouraging the growth of artists while simultaneously consuming media made by artists en mass.
Just let people follow their dreams you faggot

>art degree
LEL

>let people
Why should I let "people" go to school on subsidy for things that won't improve tomorrow today?

That said, if you're on a private grant full-ride, you're ok.

An art degree is useless. If you go to art school you won't get a job at anything. You're better off studying STEM or business like said, while practicing your writing/drawing on the side. That's what Jim Lee did.

>wanting to commit spiritual and mental suicide to learn your jewish boss money
Spending money to earn someone else money is truly the greatest jewish lie

Letting people follow their dreams and fail because reality isn't like a Disney movie is how we got the faggot entitled hipsters who think we owe them compensation for their stupid choices.

Not all jobs involve working for someone else user. There are plenty of trade jobs where you can be your own boss while also helping better the world with your technical skills. Even better is when you become the master of said skill and pass on your knowledge to an apprentice.

so true

What are you, some sort of fucking Sith Lord?

>Even better is when you become the master of said skill and pass on your knowledge to an apprentice.
like an artist?

>like an artist?
art is so useless you can only make money out of it by teaching it

Every normalfag has seen eva and thinks it's 2deep4u. Only reason why Sup Forums still talks about eva is for waifu wars.

but you aren't denying it
Christians: 1
atheist: 0

Sure but as we all know art is not nearly as lucrative as it was in the past. The best thing you can do with an art degree is commercial advertising and being an art teacher.

Nigga watch the credits of a cartoon/movie/vidya or even a comic. You're gonna see a buttload of names which means there's a lot of demand for people to make those sort of productions. Just because it isn't a job that 'contributes' in your skewed perspective doesn't make it worthless.

Or by drawing commissions for furry fetishists with too much money and too little sense.

fuck

>Or by drawing commissions for furry fetishists with too much money and too little sense.
And ohh boy are there many of them...

>sports

>acting

>success

might as well play the lotto

>daily I don't understand the appeal thread

All of those things require more then just an art degree. Not to mention the supply of people with art degrees does not meet the demand needed.

Interestingly enough, furries will pay 3-5x more than your average commissioner, even for fucking trash. If you can a TON of red rockets, you can make a comfortable wage.

Art's more lucrative now than it has ever been and people have more ways to advertise themselves than ever before.

Commercial art and instruction are how you make money. Art has no intrinsic value except what the artist puts into it. Some of the best works was created by commission. Centuries before art houses and clubs you had entire colonies constructed to attract young talent. I don't know why people today think it's any different than it was hundreds of years ago.

>you can make a comfortable wage
But at what price, user? WHAT PRICE!?

I suppose that is true, then it just takes the talent and networking of the individual to give themselves security. Besides it's not like you can only get one degree in life. As long as you don't fuck yourself over by procreating you can always go back and try to get a more stable degree.

>As long as you don't fuck yourself over by procreating you
That only matters if you're a woman.

Or a guy with morals

what kind of fucking board is that

>Evangelion's only homosexual relationship is portrayed in a vary obviously bad light

How?

>you can always go back and try to get a more stable degree.
what kind of household do you come from?
I have to work my ass off for school and my degree. i can't just make another one

No, because even the most devoted father can still put his career as a high enough priority to get it done while traditionally a women is stuck with raising the child.

Most likely a rich one. Most people can't even afford to earn a degree let alone more then one.

You ask for a friend right?

>ITT: Poorfags
I bet you guys stopped getting Christmas Presents at age 15 too

threesome
balls touch

e621.net

Don't go there.

till 15? Jesus user
i'm literally oliver twist

Kaworu gives Shinji pure, unconditional love, with no pain or awkwardness. The kind of love that doesn't exist in the world of Evangelion, and arguably doesn't exist in our world, either. Of course it turns out to be fake (depending on how you interpret Kaworu's motivations).

It reminds me of something a rabbi told me once about how people naturally get along better with those of the same sex, which means that being in a relationship with a member of the opposite sex forces one to grow as a person, as all challenges do.

Nah I'm dirt poor and after failing programming because I'm not a booklearner I decided to go for animation because I'm good at literally nothing but drawing. I'm taking student loans but Canada's loaning isn't as ass owning.

I don't remember a threesome in Evangelion.

>Nah I'm dirt poor and after failing programming because I'm not a booklearner I decided to go for animation
fits so perfect

Orphans don't count as real children

>somebody recommends you a show
>have an autism attack because you can't handle someone mentioning a cartoon you don't like
>go home to post about it on Sup Forums

This is why you have no friends.

One day ....
one day i will find you and you will kill me

/thread

>You might like popular thing
Popular things get that way for a reason user, no matter what you might think of them.

Maybe if you were less of a judgemental cunt you could see they were just trying to share things they like with you.
Nah Shinji's a fag
It depends entirely on who you are and who your professors are. There are a lot of people you can connect with in an art school that can lead you to jobs in the industry, because any art school worth it's tuition is going to have professors who are or were practicing artists. That's mainly going to be schools that tend towards the more classical approach to teaching art than the more contemporary.

More than any of that is going to be the drive of the person. A person with no drive is never going to make it, and what degree they get and what connections they have will be completely worthless. See: Andrew Dobson.

You should have just gotten a tutor to help you or your professor. Animation is awful. You get paid like fucking shit and most of the work is imported to places where they can pay them even worse.

I got an art degree, I found out there's a lot of fun stuff you can do with a fryer like frying a frozen egg yolk

I regret many of my life decisions

so someone recommended a cartoon they had no idea you didn't like, so you get upset and post on Sup Forums about it?

>I regret many of my life decisions
We all do
It's not like i have a smile on my face when i come to this place.
But i have one when i leave

>hyper anus

But the reaction pic you usted has art in it

>Bloody anus
>cub
>vaginal prolapse
>fart
>hyper anus
>male pregnancy
>pooping AND scat
>feces
>hyper scat
>eating shit

>hyper anus 75 results

Do i even want to find out?

Concept art, scientific illustration, and anything to do with advertising make decent money. You gotta have the skill/ability to not commit suicide while doing something soulless to them though and most art students don't.

Is it just me or is this thread really not bumping?

shut up and draw cute traps

Whats the point of it? they don't have anything you won't find elsewhere, hell "gender_bender" does not even have Kannel and tag has idiotic name like crossgender

That's usually what happens when you samefag so much, OP.

I'm a retard that has never drawn in his life trying to get into animation.

Why? Because science and history, the only thing I was ever great at, made me want to kill myself.

cuck mods autosaged it because they can't delete it

I'm not OP, I am one of the STEMfags that was giving OP shit for choosing a useless major.