youtube.com/watch?v=2JLOSQAFYDA

>spiderman 2
>homecoming
>spiderman 1
>spiderman 3
>Amazing spiderman films

Literally can't start my day without this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Gox3X6yvM

Danny Elfman is the John Williams of capeshit.

REMINDER TO BOYCOTT DISNEY/MARVEL
they are financially enabling a pedophile ring

youtube.com/watch?v=JwyudzpkRTY

GOD IS DEAD

That's only the beginning, pedophiles are posting hidden messages in the comments

Peter breaking out of the rubble in Homecoming was the best scene though

>shilling for bluray release
Does marvel have no shame?

I grew up on the Raimi movies, but Tom Holland is definitely my favorite Spider-Man. The original trilogy is too depressing, but i still love Willem Dafoe and 2 is a great movie. TASM 1 & 2 were trash. One thing I didn't like about Homecoming was it felt like Peter relied too much on the suit. It almost felt like he didn't even have powers.

> Peter relied too much on the suit. It almost felt like he didn't even have powers.

Did you stop watching the movie halfway trough?

I knew I would get that reply, but no. I just wish we got to see him do more Spider-Man shit without Stark's suit. I know he lifted the rubble off himself, but he still let the shit fall on him and he still got his ass kicked by Vulture.

> 15 year old spider-man got his ass kicked by an old man, again

What's the problem there? if he was a bad ass from day one it would pretty boring.

He's an extremely close second.
youtube.com/watch?v=BXbL0iukdCo

>a 15 year old super human got his ass kicked by an old guy
I know he's still young but he just felt too weak, especially after the rubble thing.

>homecoming was great

Please, it was horrible, everything was given to peter parker, it was like a millenial entitlement wet dream.

>gets suit for free
>gets to live with aunt for free
>popular black girl throws herself onto his dick
>bad guys throws themselves in his way to be found
>gets saved by Iron Man™
>bad trendy black guy™ gives him information for free during ''interrogation''
>black mary jane hovers around peter ready to give herself to him.
The movie litterally ends when Tony Stark® decided to give him EVEN MORE and he says ''no'' thus cementing his ''hero'' status
>oh wowie he could have even more for free and said no what a hero.
Huge disappointment.

no it wasnt, there was no struggle there was nothing at stake it was just him stuck under rubble ,that happens all the time in all hero movies this time became a big deal because the plot had to push him to the "limit".

Fake ass bullshit movie get the fuck outta here.

You just fucking Draked the hole movie. Are you retarded?

Honestly i am starting to believe this, i cannot take seriously any common Sup Forums poster not calling this movie for its cluster genericity, this board called out interstellar for its bullshit while the world was sucking its cock now this forgettable marvel experience would get a free pass? theres not a single redeeming quality about this craporama.

This has to be shilling.

This nigga needs some psychiatrical help ASAP

>Stop liking what I don't like!
If the movie's as bad as you say just ignore it and move on. Why do you still think all of Sup Forums is this hive mind that has to agree on everything? People like different shit. Get some help, go do shit that makes you happy.

Nah I felt the whole Iron man voiceover/flashback made it too cheesy. Best scene is the Ferry fight

Homecoming was great but it didnt have anything as good as this

youtube.com/watch?v=jM7Eou4bV-Q

OK i agree. From what i saw on civil war and on homecoming, Peter doesn't have the spider-sense yet.

ignore and move on? no you are taking my board space therefore you gonna have my unrequested opnion and i am gonna shit a lot and shit good

I know its your job to sell this steaming turd but thats what you get for attempting it here.

This movie blows ass, nobody from Sup Forums would like this unsalvageable cgi fuckfest, theres nothing to this movie that makes you feel any sort of emotion whatsoever, the writting is garbage, the acting is garbage, the sound is garbage, the effects are garbage, the color enhanced imagery is garbage, Iron man is garbage, marvel is garbage, hero shit is garbage, and you work for them because you are garbage.

And boy oh boy if you are NOT getting paid to shill this movie you are in an even lower level of garbageness let me tell you, friend, please, if you gonna reply to this post at least add some tiny nod that indicates you are being paid to shill this crap because holy mother of fuck i cannot imagine the level of inhumane vegetable numbheaded scum that you would have to be to like this piece of random moving imagery clogged with forgettable sounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=MjBgggpOfHY