Hello, I am Ilona Carson with ABC news. Can you tell me a little bit about yourselves...

Hello, I am Ilona Carson with ABC news. Can you tell me a little bit about yourselves? Specifically about the altright and the Nazi frogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OogWriTdnu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>check'em

>PEPE

Tits or gtfo.

You need to lurk more. I'm a journalist from up north following the whole election story and all you need to know is this;

Your government is corrupt, and people are waking up.

The fire rises

NORMIE!!!!!!!!

Hi.

Wrong board. You're looking for /po/.

Here

Go gas yourself jew
>get this kike organization exterminated and killed including yourself

Pepe the frog has been hijacked by radicals, who do not represent the beliefs of the alt-right. They are not true anons. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

everyone
post red pills

>Nazi frogs
Strawman accusation. He started out as the bachelor frog. He is all over the internet long before the leftists made outlandish claims that a Taiwanese frog is a symbol of white supremacy. Now Moonman on the otherhand...

You're a cutie

We are a board of peace.

gay niggers

Suck my dick.

you are a leftist propaganda machine, go killyourself and start covering election fairly.

k?

This one?

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen!

>1 post by this ID
>no proof

tongue my anus

The frog, named "Pepe", is not a "nazi frog", it is a meme to be enjoyed by many. By teenagers on twitter, by fags on plebbit, by those evil racists on Sup Forums.org.
Pepe is benevolent, and is happy that so many people can enjoy his presence in their posts.

Well isn't this cute. You probably know what Sup Forums is all about anyway. I bet you post anonymous your tits and pussy for all the world to see on here. I know I would if I looked like you. Heynow.

yes, google "know your meme pepe" and see you have lazy

I'll tell you everything only if you post a picture of your feet. :3

Kek approved.

Tits or GTFO

What is your pupper's name, llona?

Oi lemayo need me some moon man rn

If this is real, i'll bite.

The frog does not represent white supremacy or Nazism, that's completely absurd. That's the funniest and the dumbest thing I've read all year. No one, not even us....the hacker known as Sup Forums.... can tell you what Pepe is or what he represents.

Anyone who says otherwise is either a liberal trying to manipulate the political conversation in the United States by using the same old false accusations of "racism, sexism, xenophobia" and all that other bullshit.....or they're someone who falls for liberal bullshit.

If I could provide even the most broad of associations I'd say that Pepe is a representation of online randomness in all it's forms from loneliness, to anonymity, to sarcastic humor and everything in between.

Randomness isn't "racist". It isn't any one thing.

Oh shit now Moonman is used by Nazis as well!

We draw power for the frog God from repeating digits in our post. By manifesting him into the common consciousness we are just pushing him further into the corporeal.
>praise kek

iwant to ddi srx to you ilona. especially with yor pregnant boobs.

also tell the little
indian grill I want to do sex to her too.

also there is no chance in hell ilona carson is on Sup Forums

cup size?

Also, shoutout to my mum in case this makes the news

Cuck

he's a silly frog (frenchman) who is hellbent on the destruction of liberalism. it's a schizophrenic french thing about a second revolution. pic related. we're with her.

We are Anonymous. Pepe is our mascot.

Nah we arent racist

Go to /po/ for the nazis

ABC will be exterminated by Trump in the name of Kek. Masha'kek.

Put Pochaco on the news!

Why did you waste your life to be an establishment shill in a dying machine Ilona Carson with ABC News?

Thanks Ilona, we are doing alright.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.
The people who are associating Pepe and Nazi propaganda is the US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and the mainstream media CNN and MSNBC. Maybe you should ask your colleagues about it too.

I bet she is sitting all comfy on her laptop trying to do a story on a fucking cartoon frog for her editor to approve. lol. That is some job you got there sweetheart.

Would you let someone lick your legs? I'm asking for a friend.

IOWA
MAGA

We are the Alt Right.

Pepe is not merely a Nazi. He is a Stasi officer. He is a Roman Centurion. He is a Conquistador.

He is Kek.

The Chad And The Robot. The One Who Hops. He Sees You.

We are the Alt-Right. We have Over 9000 members currently micro-aggressing against ethnic minorities and roastie. We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect our ascendancy.

We warned you once, and you mocked our prophet. The new Messiah will not be so tolerant.

HEY LOOK AT THIS IMAGE

LOOK AT THIS IMAGE

NAZI FROGS ARE WRONG

NAZI FROGS ARE BAD

>Hi I'm new

>not recognizing pasta

Lurk moar, ya dumb faggot. Welcome to Sup Forums.

Hello I am a Nazi White Supremist and the face of our movement. I am, as you might call, the leader. I am the anonymous hacker known as Sup Forums.

I would be happy to be included in your news story Ms. Carson.

Titd or gtfo

Checked.

hi, sole/butt/pussy pic now

Every news room all across America and world has some person dirty the dirty jobs. Ask the guy who cleans, sweeps, mops, and cleans the crap off your desk after you leave garbage on it what the racist frog is all about. I bet they know. We are that guy laughing behind your PR credentials.

We hate niggers round these parts see

If you want to talk to normal people, go to Sup Forums That's where all the newfags are

Good taste, user!

Prove it. Post a photo of some kind of identification you have along with a physical timestamp.

>Specifically about the altright and the Nazi frogs?

the frog was cooked up by some CIA guys, basically he's a symbol of French Freemasonry, the nazi white supremacy thing is a ruse to grab your attention,

only white supremacists here work for lobby groups out of offices in India

nazis run our intelligence services since just after WWII, many of our most recent US presidents have pretty direct relationships to Hitler or their immediately family did,

the USA is the fourth reich and that should be brought to people's attention and brought to an end,

nazis aren't cool, Hitler wasn't cool, Hitler made money selling a book and appearing on postage stamps and kept that money in a Swiss bank account, he was a pedophile and ordered the deaths of 10 million Germans, many of whom were handicapped

fuck nazis,

the altright is just a made up word for people that refuse to be categorized, sure you'll have some media personality types trying to cash in on the buzz, but alt right as a group doesn't really exist, you might as well say US citizen because the people labeled as alt right have just as many differing ideas and opinions as the whole of the US citizenry does

Also this.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. We only ask reddit and twitter to grant us asylum and let us live peacefully in our own non integrated communities, to eacape the civil war on our boards, itself provoked by twitter and reddit.

Do not be chanaphobic.

Alt-Right is:
1.) Counterculture to liberalism and conservatism - freethinking, radical and/or reactionary
2.) Politically incorrect
3.) Includes White/Western identity

Pepe is:
1.) Fucking Mickey Mouse for the internet

this

Pepe the frog represents all of us, and known of us at the same time. Pepe represents the guilty pleasure of knowing something we all see, but nobody else sees. Too look at Pepe in the eyes, is to look at yourself in the mirror.

Ms. Carson what the man above said is very correct

HOTPOCKETS AND ANOTHER HOLOCAUST!!!

It's my understanding that Pepe meme was created by a guy named Mike Stoklasa. Somebody on Sup Forums says he runs an Aryan Union chapter from Milwaukee.

Pretty sure he's on Vevo or youtube.

Comments Mrs.Carson?

>I just want Pochaco to cuddle me and warm me with her sweet plump body heat and then make aryan babies with her after that.

Fug.

Embrace NATSOC

youtube.com/watch?v=OogWriTdnu4

Trump really is a litte too orange, tbq senpai

Coming from a Chinese non-retarded liberal, I can tell you that there are maybe 30 percent 'race-realist' types on this board, 40-50 percent are using racist hyperbole to express dissatisfaction with liberal media, and the rest are trolls posting for fun.

There is a thing called hispter alt right and neo-nazi daily stormer alt right (hard liners).

The hipster alt right consists of anyone who thinks liberal media has gotten too bold in it's manipulation of facts and are tired of political correctness.

As far as racial issues goes, these hipsters believe that certain immigrants coming from anti-women, anti-secular cultures should be vetted more strongly than others. This feeling basically stems from rational postulation and not from any figurehead.

Hardcore alt right consists of daily stormer types (some of which are on Sup Forums), you can get a good sense of what they stand for by going to their site. Among the things they value the most: race-realism, a white nation (or mostly), overly critical outlook on most immigrants, and ofcourse linking everything that is un-Christian to Jewish meddling.

POST REDPILLS

Fuck the paper Mrs. Carlson. Do a story on the plastic surgeon who did your face.

KEK VULT

>1 post by this id
I am disapoint

>who is that mummy that needs my cummy in her tummy?

>cooked up by some CIA guys

Leave us out of this mess Sup Forums.

*Deja Vu plays in the back*

>here we go again

Pepe The Frog will be the next Time Magazine cartoon of the year. Hitler would be fucking laughing too. Seriously. WTF.

> un-Christian to Jewish meddling
what did he mean by this

wow, isis has some good video production studios

God emperor Trump is the new pinochet and race traitors like you will be dropped from helicopters with no survivors.

Sieg fucking heil.

meanwhile in reality Sadiq Khan won politician of the year in GQ

Can confirm Pepe was the "bedroom name" Mike "The Kike Killer" Stoklasa originally gave to his VCR repair business partner Jay.

Tits w timestamp or gtfo. This is a board of peace.

Mrs Carlson. Are you happy you don't work for FOX NEWS so Roger Ailes didn't sexually harass you too? Nobody wants to hear about death and destruction of man if it is not coming out a pretty woman's mouth. You can quote me on that.

You must expose your breasts and only then can you state your business.

the frog means nothing its just an easy way for us to see that you are clueless

I hate niggers!
Blacks have low I.Q.'s and are violent.

>You need to lurk more. I'm a journalist from up north following the whole election story and all you need to know is this;
>Your government is corrupt, and people are waking up.
>The fire rises
IIona Carson of ABC news, see above, I couldn't have said it better myself.
You are not trusted anymore.

Better yet let me ask you some questions.
What's the deal with this? Is she dead or what?

We're a cult centered around getting you specifically you to perform the feat of killing yourself and then killing your own parents, so if you could hurry along and do that, that'd be great. Mmkay?

Why do you only post once?

Sir, we are not racists. We are a diverse group of gender fluid individuals who have transcended race, creed, and religion. We also use the oxford comma, always. We have been misinterpreted you see. We believe that Hillary Clinton is the best option for America. We created pepe nazi as a false flag against the real 'alt-right'. Would you believe those inbreds want to create a better America by increasing competition? They want freedom for people and businesses! They want you to be able to choose to have an abortion OR to have a gun! What is with them?! Anyway, Pepe was formed around the time Sup Forums created Vivian (google it pleb I'm running out of energy here). Overall I'd say our board are a bunch of democratic trolls who just want to see republicans cast in the worst light possible.

Mrs Carlson! Free your spirit with us! We all know if you talk bad about Hillary Clinton in the press. You will be treated like shit. Come experience the freedom of /pol. We know what you are thinking. Fucking editor telling you to slant a story a certain way to make Hillary look more endearing. Give yourself to the power of /pol, and all it's glory. We bless you.