Why don't you guys smoke?

Seriously, Marijuana is awesome. It makes me feel super good and happy all the time. Like why the fuck wouldn't you want to be happy. Are people on Sup Forums masochists who like to deprive themselves of pleasure lol?

No thanks im already gay

It's alright with a bit here and there with friends at a party. But the moment you start paying for it and doing it alone is when you're garbage

No thanks I'd prefer to go to Heaven.

have you noticed any ill effects on your brain, that is the only thing that is stopping me from using it

Why it's way better along, it makes me appreciate the beauty of music so much.

i like having a more clear and functioning mind. i dont even drink alcohol for that reason.

as for happiness, i feel any and all should be earned, not given or revived through drugs.

Nah I have read a lot of studies and it doesn't lower your intelligence but it does seem to lower you intelligence only because it can lower your motivation with chronic use but its really not that bad as long as you have a little self control

>the moment you start paying for it
leech

Cause I used to smoke that stuff but it doesn't make me feel happy anymore

Now I smoke opium instead. Shit is cash.

In moderation there is no effect on your brain user. Just dont be smoking all the time and you'll be fine

I smoked for several years. I enjoyed it at first but after a while I actually hated smoking it.

I felt extremely anxious and uncomfortable every single time. It almost always gave me a minor anxiety attack when I tried it.

Ultimately I just quit it wasn't enjoyable anymore.

Anyways, besides that smoking pot is bad for you, but in subtle ways.

I'd say about 80% of the people who I've known who smoke pot undergo a negative personality change. The lose ambition, mental clarity and energy. They become lazy and dull. They become stupider but for some reason think they are opening their minds.

This isn't the case for everyone, but it certainly is for the large majority. I noticed these effects in myself when I smoked.

There comes an age where people who smoke pot start to be losers. It's around the mid 20s. Your more ambitious peers will be making better progress in their careers and social lives.

And if you live somewhere where it is illegal you have to deal with sketchy niggers and druggies to get pot.

just don't smoke all day every day like a lazy asshole and you'll be fine

This is awful b8. I won't even give you the dignity of a (You)
t. user who smokes weed every day

>smoking the jew
no thanks /10

Makes me feel content with being bored.

Killer for productivity or doing anything with your life. It's a waste of time and money imo and I've already wasted enough of both on it in my lifetime.

I think he meant paying and smoking alone together, not just paying for it.

weed is nice but psychedelics are way better

What's so great about having a clear and perfectly functioning mind? The world is pretty shitty and it's nice to get away for a while. And having a clear and functioning mind is pretty overrated too, a lot of the smartest people know are also the most depressed

It definitely does this

You have described my life trajectory extremely accurately. Wish I could go back to my teenage years and never smoke the stuff, along with not abandon the friends I did have for my pot friends who I actually had nothing in common with aside from smoking pot.

When I quit I realized I had no real friends and I had squandered a lot of the opportunities I had.

Except is not possible to psychedelic every day without fucking yourelf mentally, nevermind the massive tolerance, weed is pretty harmless even when used every day for months

Don't regret having fun user, you only did the things you did because you wanted to do them. All you can do now is learn from your mistakes

because for as shitty as the world is, you cant escape it except with death. no amount of video games or drugs will truly make life disappear.

A similar thing happened to me with drinking.

I've actually lost most of my friends over the years to drug issues. Once a person gets a drug or drinking problem it's a huge burden to hang out with them.

The way I feel about it is that I am better off without people with such bad character as friends. I lost each of those friends because they were shitty people with poor character.

You are better off without shitty friends in your life user. Your life will move on.

I haven't smoked in years, and I ended up getting some here while back.

I would smoke just a little, but it didn't really make me feel much different so the last time I got high I took a few extra hits and lost my mind for about 3 hours. I tried playing some alien isolation, and long story short I got lost in a dark ventilation duct for 30 minutes, which would normally only take like a minute or some shit. I didn't enjoy myself, and didn't bother smoking the rest that I have left.

On a side note, the people that claim that you're not impaired while high are so full of shit.

i don't speak to niggers so i don't have anyone to buy it from

>why dont you goys do the herbal jew
fuck off jewnigger

Drugs arent cool and they don't make life any cooler either

Actually they make life a hell of a lot less cool, because after you've been on drugs for a little bit, you'll hate life without them

Source: first hand speed, weed and nicotine fiend

I do. I stick to a strict heavy drug regimen to deal with this fucked up world and my loneliness and depression

Yeah, I don't really lament losing those shitty friends, although it was a painful realisation when I discovered they weren't actually friends. I lament the real friendships I had prior to weed. All those people are now successful, happy and still close. I've been long forgotten and rightly so. I'm 31 now. It's now likely I will never make any new close or meaningful friendships for the rest of my life.

>not both

I smoke every now and then. Usually when I feel like watching a movie. Normally I read and I'm super fucking slow when I'm high. People who do it a lot are degenerates though (I used to be one).

Pretty much this. I have an eighth in the safe that the wife and I smoke occasionally on the weekend to relax when the kids are staying with Grandma and we have time alone.

It's like an aphrodisiac to her too, the sex is amazing when she is high.

but why would you want to do a drug everyday? Taking psychedelics(LSD/mushrooms) once a week or two doesn't fuck you up mentally and the tolerance isn't massive at all, 4 days is enough waiting between trips I'd say from experience.
Plus, smoking weed everyday isn't harmless. I've smoked alot of weed and it's true that it makes you less motivated and lazier. If you want to smoke something everyday just smoke cigarettes. Weed should be a once in a while thing not everyday.

It's like alcohol, if you use it habitually it will have bad effects.

>1/8 in the safe
>on the weekend

KYS

Cooking with it is better. Boil a fair amount of buds into a butter (water insoluble).

Yeah dude. I'm living the same sort of life.

I actually used to be a very popular guy. Now I've only got like 1 close friend.

I think it happens to a lot of people in their late 20s.

It is depressing. I'm focusing my energy into improving myself as much as possible. I have a good paying job interview coming up. I'm going to the gym 2-3 times a week and I'm looking good.

I don't have a girlfriend but I will find one soon who can surrogate for the friendships I used to have.

My old friends are mostly doing very poorly in life but don't have the self awareness to realize it yet. Alcoholics and drug addicts.

I've taken the saying "Success is the best revenge to heart." I'm dedicated to being much better off than them when they realize the foolish paths they've taken. So that they can witness my success and despair.

I know you can do the same user :)

Call it what it is bro. Tar.

i smoke often and my short term memory is almost non existent lol

>Occasionally on the weekend
Missed that part there Ahmed.

Nothing wrong with responsible use. Smoking pot with your wife once a month and having great sex afterwards.

Because I grew out of it after my first year of college. Ridiculously overrated.

It's great to smoke once in a while.

It's an addiction to "medicate" every single day.
>Oh I do everything better high!
>I smoke weed every day, no big deal.
If you hear anyone say this, stay far away from that person.

Marijuana addiction is one of the most subtle and cruel addictions that exist. It doesn't destroy your organs, so you never get the memo that it's really fucking your life up. Marijuana destroys your soul. If smoked everyday, it makes you content and complacent. It makes you not seek out to improve yourself. It makes you atrophy and waste away while you grow more and more tolerance to it and have to smoke higher quantities to even feel anything.

I feel like weed can also be addictive in a way, but this is just a personal experience. Having sex or jacking off while high is fucking amazing, so a few months ago I would be smoking everyday before jerking off, not for the high itself but just because the orgasm would be 10 times more amazing. I would be turned on by anything and I would jerk off up to like 6 times in a few hours. I had to be high when jacking off or else it wouldn't be the same

Because I'm joining the army and they're gonna test my piss.

That's my excuse, anyway. Smoking weed is a pain in the ass.

DUDE

WEED

I used to have a friend and room mate who smoked every day. Horribly addictive personality, he was an alcoholic before picking up weed, and had bad anger issues.

I kicked him out and stopped talking to him when I found out he was getting high at work. He worked as an armed bank guard.

LMAO

Because I want to be an athlete.

why do mouth breathers trivialize smoking weed so much to the point of it needing to be "handled"?

acrylic paint needs to be handled more carefully than weed, the point being that you sound like a fucking douche

>Mouth breather
Not an argument
>Needs to be handled
No more than alcohol. I drink more often than I smoke weed. Even then it's a beer every now and then with dinner.
>acrylic paint needs to be handled more carefully than weed, the point being that you sound like a fucking douche
What did he mean by this?

Pic related is you

I smoked a ton as a kid. I'm convinced it made me dumber.

That said I quit for several years and now partake in the herbal Jew from time to time. Best used as a sleep aid or creativity booster if you have an art or an instrument you practice.

Naked Dax pic unrelated.

Drug users should be put to death

>Like why the fuck wouldn't you want to be happy

i'm already happy lol

Because its a sin and a abomination

Thats why

It's a waste of money

It made me feel lethargic once the high started to wear off, i would only feel fine again if i smoked more

I stopped enjoying music, video games, and movies without it

It made me feel anxious and actually made me anti-social

It made me feel dumb, like simple tasks were harder than they once were...

I think smoking it in moderation is fine, just don't become a pothead like i was. I haven't smoked in a few months and life is better.

in my experience to much can lead to complacency and boredom.

I quit smoking regularly because it's lowers testosterone by inhibiting the adrenal gland, this inhibition leads to excess estrogen compared to testosterone leading male stoners to be whiny cry babies. But holy hell does it make women hot.
Also insomnia (try sleeping without smoking)

Can confirm, excessive smoking gave me bitch-tits and lowered muscle mass.

Partly disabled due to tumor on leg which ate femur bone away...smoke weed to relieve pain..feels good man

If you smoke regularly your short term memmory goes to shit
IT goes back to normal if you stop though,

HERBAL

They listen to Jewish lies. The goy can't have this wonderful flower while Israel legalized medical in the 90s and is leading in research.

Kek knows it

It helps with my anxiety and makes my manic episodes and depression a lot easier to deal with. I used to be pretty dependent on xanax but my use has gone down and the after effects aren't as harmful or addictive as marijuana.

That said you shouldn't smoke everyday. I treat it like I would any medicine and only take it to deal with the symptoms of bipolar disorder. I've noticed if I smoke too much for a long period of times my mental abilities get just as impaired if I had taken too much xanax (inability to think strait, memory issues)

My psychiatrist isn't a fan of me getting high but he's noticed the improvements in my physical and mental well being that we weren't seeing when I was only on an SSRI & Xanax

I developed allergies to this stuff

i smoke daily after work and before bed because of my insomnia and body pains. smoking is wonderful because it cures almost any pain, including migraines, and it lets me sleep like a normal person. not a single ill-effect.