The Young Cucks are now shilling for Hillary by saying her health is completely fine

>The Young Cucks are now shilling for Hillary by saying her health is completely fine

I guess they really are controlled by the Saudis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CLKpnIYvHjs
youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784353/Martin-Shkreli-shows-troll-Hillary-Clinton-health.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't see Hillary in that picture

Too late. They supported Bernie in the primaries. They will be the first on the trains.

>I fainted once!!!!
>People faint!

youtube.com/watch?v=CLKpnIYvHjs

I don't dare give them any clicks so can u tl;dr it for us pls

I can imagine them saying something stupid like "Well she is an old person what do you expect? omg it's 2016...old people get sick...deal with it racists! #ImWithHer"

>"WE'RE AGAINST THEM YOU DUHMMMMAAAASSSS!!!!"

post the cenk video

you know the one

obligatory webm

Pretty much spouting the same shit as CNN or MSNBC about how she's fine and its just a minor case of pneumonia
They literally are the same people they claim to despise

she looks daft.

She is.

She'd probably be clueless when you pulled your cock out, like a deer in headlights.

If that's what she looks like with studio make-up then I'm going to pass.

looks like a roach to me pham

>looks at that crew

i fucked a muslim turk at my work. she is actually a sjw, bisexual, all that.
it was awful boring sex i'm sure most are similar.

Holy shit, this damage control

It's as hilarious and disturbing

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

>financed by Al Jazeera
>Al Jazeera financed by Qatari government
>Qatari government a major donor to the Clinton foundation

Really makes you go hmmm

best video

>Views are down
>Dislikes are at all time highs
>People only hate watch it
We don't know who finances them anymore, they started a private membership thing for all their videos and went the way of Rebel Media. They also joined some other group too, I think these guys lost some money somewhere

God that chicks body is fucking awful! Look at her fucking gut on a straight up/down frame, just fucking disgusting

Look how they're all standing in front of a back drop like mannequins at a department store.
Fucking losers.
Vomiting others opinions do not suddenly mange you credible, even if you have the token black dread lock wearing angry brotha.

They're becoming increasingly biased (way more than before) to the whole election cycle
First they were kissing Bernie's ass and bashing Hillary and Trump. Now it seems like they're stepping up their attacks on Trump and starting to side with Hillary.

Not sure what's going on there

They sold out to Fusion this year which is owned by Univision. We know that Univision is working with the Clinton campaign because at that bernie debate they planted the Fidel Castro video and Hillary cued the tape. TYT is officially part of the MSM.

The end is the best part, BTW it never happened ok, subscribe.

>Pepe is after me!!! Quick throw my limp body into the van!!!

I'm just waiting for them to be part of BET or MTV

Liberals are ALWAYS hypocrites.

>get off the stage you FAT FUCK

The Hillary health mem, is just that, a meme.

It's perfectly normal for a 68 year old to overheat on a blazing summer day.

But whatever floats your sinking trump boat.

comes off as sleazy and gross. and she's not pretty.

Lol the one that scream "Are you alive" was Martin Shkreli on the other side of the street.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784353/Martin-Shkreli-shows-troll-Hillary-Clinton-health.html

Forgot pic.

Anyone know why they chose the name of an armenian remover group for their shitty program?

80 degrees when she collapsed. nobody else sweating. perfectly normal my ass

Got to get some of that Super Vitality

>only popular because people think they are clicking on a Mark Cuban link