Hello, Joe Bernstein of Buzzfeed.com here

Hello, Joe Bernstein of Buzzfeed.com here

I heard this is the headquarters of the racist, Anti-Semitic, White Nationalist, Trump-supporting alt-right? I'm doing an investigative report and would like to find out a little bit more about this emerging movement. How about you guys tell me your side of the story?

Nah Joe you want Sheeky Forums those guys are fucked up

Sup Forums is a board of peace

It's /po/ starting all this, go there

Kek will smite you and all at buzzfeed. Insh'kek.

Everyone knows buzzfeed doesn't do real journalism they just put some shit down that fits the narrative

*farts*

This triggers the Buzzfeed writer

When will buzzfeed go the way of gawker?

Well Joe (((Bernstein))), why don't you start by telling us about YOUR side of the story of the vast leftist Jewish conspiracy of covering up 9/11?

Go back to your food stamps you Povvo derro cunt

What this guy said. You're looking for /po/

You should be dragged by horses until you die.

the alt right isn't here, move along

Pics niggerfaggot.

rip in hell faggot 14/88 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

[THIS COMMENT REQUIRES A Sup Forums GOLD ACCOUNT TO VIEW]

didnt hulk hogan leg drop you guys

We praise Kek and you should too

A FUCKING BLOCKHEAD

Please prove you are who you say you are. Post a picture with a paper, with a handwritten timestamp and your current ID (OsXb3aCi).

You're confusing us with /po/ like a lot of other people. Honest mistake. They love to raid this board with their crap though. Those people supporting Hillary and the democrats are the actual users here. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

(((Bernstein)))

It's all satire, Joe. Just trust us!

No. But I know where that is. Go here: reddit.com

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

>How about you guys tell me your side of the story?
how about you and every member of buzzfeed drink bleach?

hillary is the saviour of the white race

heil hillary

>Bernstein
more like Bernstain

We praise Kek and fight the Illuminati

Remind me is buzzfeed going out of business?

Alt right, is that like some sort of indy bookstore?

hi i think i can speak for pol, you are a faggot

Belgium,s Ref : Musoni shitter Microsoft Pilate byamuyobeye: letter to bang & olufsen. :
NB: Just to let you know that this is exist like it happened on my belongings and telephone from bang & olufsen in Latima lodge in U.K , as your member , and happened in. 2001 lost my ex wife in Oxford all was caused by Belgium authorities,s pocessions, now my Mrs she is pocessed ....etc ...: this als still happen and existing:
Belgium,s Ref : byatuyobeye icyo twakora: testimonies, all thank you for understanding a lost of claudine Musaniwabo for 4 days , my my Mrs claudine Musaniwabo she was going to be killed to betray me And I called securities for her around outside Belgium , and thank you all for your support, she lost last Friday and come back Monday, to many things satanics napped to her when she come back for her own powerless she was forced to change locker of avenue d,heliport 35 13J , to hide the criminalities they did to us including watching us in there secrets and steal from us, my belogings was inside but what they wanted that we can have a fight then they can have an allegations against me to betray me , testimonies we was together today try to rough to we ask each few things including why she changed locker when we have keys, she was very sad and depressed from Belgium,s pocessions, funny things she work with children, she see dr in hospital of Ixelle of her depressions but she is lucky that I was on her side and understand her because I had been there in 2001 in Oxford with Belgium,s pocessions it was alots for me thank God that British authorities was on my side ....etc....this is Belgium,once again thank you . Je vous aime.Jean_marie.

@88634018
We are a respectable organization. I have written many articles that make people think about society and I've had the privilege of interviewing prestigious people.
@88634073
Buzzfeed is a successful organization built around objective journalism and providing the news in a convenient, modern way designed for 2016 on the go netizens.
@88634187
I'll check them out too.
@88634234
There's a little thing called oppression? Imperialism? Colonialism? Systematic racism? Ring a bell?
You will be hearing from my lawyers.

>Joe Bernstein
Yo wtf, I could have sworn dude's name was Joe BernstAin. Can anyone corroborate?

All those that don't belive in Kek will suffer.

VIEWTIFUL JOE

>that last one
you miffed it.
decent rp 5/10

This place is so full of redditfugees that no one even understood that was a top notch first post.

>Systematic racism? Ring a bell?
Is that a band?

Fpbp

I'm gonna be honest with you Mr. Berenstein, I just really, really, don't like pygmy tribes. When I was a boy, my father was a missionary, who grew attached to a Pygmy woman, whose tribe he was trying to convert. I looked forward eagerly to the day he returned to me and my mother, so we could be a family again. When the day finally came I ran out to see him holding the hand of a small, brown, humanoid looking turd with legs and in its free arm, it clutched an even smaller turd. My father looked at me and my mother, then revealed that he was no longer in love with my mother and was to start a new family with the walking shit. I was too young to understand, but father lost interest in me and eventually moved into another house in my town with his Mrs. Hankey and werthers original son. They imported their families in and eventually my town was overrun with uncivilised turds, shitting over everything. When I matured enough, my mother explained properly about what my father had done. From that day I swore to eliminate all Pygmy tribes from this earth, to protect the white race from the Pygmy menace. I plan to enslave their strongest for cheap labour in my families chocolate factory, the rest will be ground up and sold as cheap meat for Tesco oven meals. There is nothing you can do from stopping me using this board to further my genocidal plans. Good day.

Kek don't like jews, but you still can convert

It's not difficult. All of us are racists, and we hate blacks, jews and anyone not white. We also hate women and think they are inferior. Most of us are Trump supporters and all plans to derail Hill are hatched here. Stick around and enjoy the show.

Sir, we are not racists. We are a diverse group of gender fluid individuals who have transcended race, creed, and religion. We also use the oxford comma, always. We have been misinterpreted you see. We believe that Hillary Clinton is the best option for America. We created pepe nazi as a false flag against the real 'alt-right'. Would you believe those inbreds want to create a better America by increasing competition? They want freedom for people and businesses! They want you to be able to choose to have an abortion OR to have a gun! What is with them?! Anyway, Pepe was formed around the time Sup Forums created Vivian (google it pleb I'm running out of energy here). Overall I'd say our board are a bunch of democratic trolls who just want to see republicans cast in the worst light possible.

>There's a little thing called oppression? Imperialism? Colonialism? Systematic racism? Ring a bell?

Hahaha, too over the top to be believable even for a person working at a biased shitrag like Buzzfeed

You've been misinformed.

We're a Korean Mud Fishing forum.

Try e-baums

Hello, James Bernstein of NYTmes,com here

I heard this is the headquarters of the best race, anti-Jew, white Nation, Trump memeing alternate right?

I'm doing fuck all at work and would like for you to write my story.

Sam Hyde will guide us when the day of the rope come, all niggers will be hanged and the jews are going to the ovens.

hey wait a minute my wife's son is black let's not be so hasty

Berenstain or Berenstein ?

Sup Forums is a fun-loving internet "meme" sharing community dedicated to fun cartoon animals and bhutanese basket weaving.

BLOCKHEAD

Kate Perry is on our sides

THE KIKES WILL PAY 14/88

This, or Reddit. This is a reddit frog.

Alt-right?

Is that some kind of indie book store?

Really the part of the story the media has misunderstood is that this isn't just about pepe. Many of us now worship an ancient Egyptian god of darkness known as kuk or kek, the pronunciation varies. Kek is the god of randomness and he speaks with us through gets. Those who accept kek into their life will start seeing frogs everywhere. This is a sign from kek, showing you in subtle ways that he exists and is with you.

Kek is why we already know Trump will win. It doesn't matter what the polls say, and the press has never been more irrelevant to an election cycle. Kek wills trumps victory.

All the racism here is just propaganda spread by white supremacist militant leader Sam Hyde. It's a well known fact that users here don't believe it and the moderators are paid off not to interfere with his vile hate speech.

We are all white supremascists working for Putin, our ultimate goal is to kill all niggers and then nuke Israel. Bernie KiKe Killer Sanders is on our side. 14/88

>Buzzfeed is a successful organization built around objective journalism
>objective journalism

I am the leader of the alt-right. AMA

Bernstein.

(((BERNSTEIN)))

Inb4 Berenstein vs. Berenstain

It was all reddit, specifically /r/malefashionadvice

GOD DAMMIT BRAZIL

>role playing
OP's a faggot.

we're just a merry band of former berniebots looking for a home, and we found one in the alt-right

Pol welcomes all chosen people, friendo. Board of peace and love, please enjoy your stay :3

.20 dollars have been transferred to you via PayPal