Good podcasts/content creators

I have a lot of time throughout my day to listen to a podcast for 15-45 minutes at a time. And in my free time I often like to put something on in the background while I play video games or lift. Because of this I end up going through 2-3 hours a day of audio content.

The Daily Shoah
Fash the Nation
Stefan Molyneux's youtube videos

Those are the three things I consume routinely, and I can't seem to find anything else. Radix Journal's podcast updates extremely irregularly. Red Ice Radio has occasional good videos but a lot of it is uninteresting (Kalki Weisther - German Occult Revival? sorry not autistic enough for that).

What does Sup Forums listen to, what does Sup Forums recommend? I like any mix of entertainment and information, but I just want something at least semi-redpilled that produces content regularly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLjS4EdOh2U
youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
youtube.com/channel/UC79N-Hh5_Zhs_MPLP3QzAJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all are good

I recommend watching Anthony Brian Logan's youtube videos, he's awesome

>based blame single moms for ruining the western world merchant

I quite enjoy the "What really happened radio show with Mike Rivero" for daily news rather than intellectual content.

If you haven't already watch the Hoover institute interviews with Thomas Sowell, those are brilliant.

I don't mind small channels like Aurini & Lengthyounarther, hell even Alex Jones has gotten pretty entertaining but there really isn't much on the level of Molyneux when it comes to quality content.

Nothing wrong with this.

Found OP

youtube.com/watch?v=dLjS4EdOh2U

Stefan "the sophist" molyneux is a good content creator?
You're either a AnCap or... retarded. Although AnCap implies retardation.

He claims to still be an AnCap while supporting Trump and nationalist policies.
He went 360 full retard

> Sophistry
Prove it.

>Good podcasts
what is this, 1870?

youtube is pretty much everything now

He self describes as a philopher. Said that his character flaw is always being right. And cried to get them theist donations on place last week.

The real question is, how is he not a sophist?

Clearly in for the money.

No agenda show, John C. Dvorak and Adam Curry

I'm not an ancap, and Stefan provides a lot of good insight. If you have any specifics you'd want to bring up I'm open to discussion but you don't strike me as particularly intelligent.

Gavin McInnes has a nice show on the Anthony Cumia network. I also suggest Red Bar Radio

my mom has all of those figures

Here are some essential Sup Forums youtubers;
Styxhexenhammer666 (politics, occultism)

Rebel Media (Canadian version of the blaze without being cucks)

Alex Jones Channel (muh water filters but pretty based and has broken huge news before)

Mark Dice (goes to the streets of cali to show how stupid the liberals are there)

Red Ice Radio (white nationalist/alt right podcast)

American Renaissance (leaders of the US racial realism and white nationalism)

Millennial Woes (depressed Irishman white nationalist/alt right speaker with great commentaries)

AMTV (one of the first and best alt media sources on the tube, a mild version of Infowars)

Corbett Report (very well detailed informative analysis of everything relevant to geo politics)

The Daily Trump (best pro Trump election source on whats important and breaking news in the election)

Paul Joseph Watson (based British anti globalist that makes a more sensible Alex Jones)

Thetruthdammit (based blackman doctor of common sense)

Tommy Sotomayor (based black man that calls out niggers and their chimping attitudes)

The Ruben Report (nice balanced interviews and commentaries that explores all sides of arguments with no bias)

Colin Flaherty (his YT might still be down, but his othe channels aren't, all he does is document black on white crime and call out nigs)

Mister Metokur (internet aristocrat the led gamegate and calls out degenerates and slays SJW arguments)

Ramzpaul (one of the first alt right leaders, he helped birth Sup Forums like a father and is one of the most sensible outspoken white nationalists out there)

Sargon of Akkad (a liberal cuck, but still a brutal slayer of leftist arguments)

If anyone has other channels to recommend go ahead and let me know, but those above are the essential Sup Forums content creators.

I listen to 8 hours of alt right podcasts a day to maintain my power levels.

Common Filth

The Dick Show is pretty good

Classic of him btfo a walrus
youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

I really enjoy the podcasts from dark myths collective. I think I shill them in every podcast thread. But Theyre really interesting and nobody seems to have heard of them.

> not listening to Alt-right Andy
youtube.com/channel/UC79N-Hh5_Zhs_MPLP3QzAJA

Alt Right andy is some top knotch stuff.

Thanks for the names guys. I'll check them out this week.

History Of Philosophy Without Any Gaps. Not the most extensive archive, but the most thorough analysis/discription in a short sitting. Partially Examined Life is also very good, unless you're afraid that (((they))) are going to brainwash you

Radical Agenda
Common Filth
Truth Serum

I'm gonna throw a curve ball and say the "school of life" vids on YouTube. I don't always agree with Alan but I like to listen to people I don't always agree with to reduce the echo chamber effect

people like you will never learn.