Asian women belong to White men

youtube.com/watch?v=5DO6dK6UN4w

Deutschland Hail!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Rl8PhBFgz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Asian women belong to White men

go away kike subverter

This a million times. Asian women can stay all the fuck away. Fuck your own men and stop being mayonnaise aficionados you dumb sluts. You are NOT better than your male cohorts to be acting so fucking picky.

>not Australia
Im honestly surprised.

please fuck me. I am so horny for a big white cock :(

I used to think this way

But then I dated a few western women and then eventually realised how fucking degraded they were

So now I am a #ChinkMissile

I will do anything for white man

youtube.com/watch?v=1Rl8PhBFgz8

I CAN AGREE TO THIS

I would want my white genes mixed with higher IQ genetics.

I absolutely abhor a nigger and white together like the fucking kikes want. Day of the rope soon.

I only fuck pure white guys, no inferior mixed kikes.

All race mixing men and women have varying levels of reckless disregard for their own identity.

Also this thread is basically a cuck thread and thats disgusting in all race variations.

Are Asian women whites kryptonite?

as a white nationalist, I'm against this

the asians should marry asians

the whites should marry whites

miscegenation hurts us all

>Confederate battle flag
>Dropped so hard

But I love white cock so much! I will do anything for white cock! I want to be a white nationalist too!

Is this the same person? I can't tell with these orietnals

Asians aren't into white guys. It's seriously a myth.

>t. white femanon

I like fucking them but I'd never marry one or produce an elliot rogers with one.

Why are the Japanese so good at breast implants? I just want to drink milk from those luscious tits.

We'uns wouldn't expect a limey such as yourself to understand the intricacies of freedom, cuz.

t. fat white weeaboo who visited Japan last year and didn't get laid

Or

t. Asian man living in the US

Just an average white guy. I just don't see it often. I matched with many of them on a dating app, but that's all.

Hot girls come in all colors. But the only true 10/10 girls I've ever seen have been white. You'll find exceptionally hot Asians, Blacks, Mestizos, etc who are solid 8's or 9's. But The top 1% of white girls is way hotter than anything else.

Good, that only means more desperate white women for us spics.
>b-but all the attractive white girls w-wont race mix
lol

You won't be fucking those 10/10 bitches so that doesn't even matter. But if you're white? Asian bitches will jump you for your dick. It's the same with white women/black men, some pairings are hot because of the taboo. That's how a lot of fetishes work.

>You won't be fucking those 10/10 bitches

True. Absolutely true. Nothing wrong with settling with some cutie Asian in my opinion. They haven't been defiled by libtardic propaganda as bad as White girls have.

>Not fucking her with the uniform on

And we'll take your top spic women. What do ya think of them apples Pedro?

t. fat white man in his basement who wishes for someone to actually act this way

I'm not saying I'm against mixed relationships, because that's none of my business, but knock the pretending-to-be-a-woman shit off.

>We'uns wouldn't expect a limey such as yourself to understand the intricacies of freedom, cuz.
Owning slaves is the greatest freedom of all?

Sup Forums... we are your race war allies r-right? please... stop bullying asian men...8ㅅ8

I can't figure out if this is an asian guy or an ugly asian women. I find some asian women very attractive, but when I see shit like this, it is usually pictures of ugly asian women with normal or even good looking white guys.

So, it is either an asian cuckold who is posting this shit, or an asian woman who loves the fact that white guys with asian fetishes often date down.

Good luck with that.

kyslvs racecux

I'm getting hungry now. Thanks Obama.

Eternal ally. We will never forget how you defended the rooftops of our convenience stores during the riots.

Race-dating is fetish based. Once the appeal runs out so does the relationship, What's the point of it then?

How do we tell if the people that don't want whites to racemix aren't just shitskins that want asians to themselves?

You're not best Korea, but you'll do fine as an ally.

For all the shit white guys give white women they're infinitely more race loyal than the men.

This has always been the case, though.

I think so yes.
That would have been hot, but I don'tblame her. I wouldn't want cum stains on my uniform.

You do know that the only chance of you landing a hot "azn" chick is those nigger looking southeast asians right? you know, the bucktooth dark skinned apes who turn into mexican gremlins right after late teens?

All the refined and niptucked chinks from mainland and taiwan dig rich white men because they are predisposed to settle for people who they can leech off of

sorry to burst your yellow fever, kiddo

If you don't want your women to burn the coal... then don't

this

op = faggest of the faggots

Many whites guys fall into the same trap of the nigger which is thinking of with their dick too much. This is one aspect of this place being a legit echo chamber. White guys contribute more to miscegenation than we care to admit, and this problem is evident when Asian women threads come up. Wanting to put your dick into anything on the other side of the glory hole needs to be addressed more.

Men are battering rams, they're made to take down castles and occupy them.
Women are castles, if they walls come down easily they're not a very useful castle.

Doubtful that would happen, nobody really settles for niggers. Most women dislke them, as do most gay submissives. Blacks are unviersally unattractive.

But it isn't much of a problem for men in this case, a man who fucks random whores who are basically stepping stones are cross rivers aren't really doing anything negative.

If a woman goes and and sluts it up she basically becomes a stepping stone. That's particularly why virginity is valued more in women then it is in men. It basically tells you what's worth it and what is not.

Yup, white women who respond openly to race mixing are almost always pressured by a public or imposing interviewer.

Women are designed to seek a the ultimate provider. Whites still meet this criteria. Only sustained, heavy cultural indoctrination can subvert these instincts...and even then, once the propaganda leaves, people revert to these instincts.

This is why the right can never die much to the dismay of leftists, NWO shills, Zionists or whatever

Only problem is when you have kids with them they look and act like Mexicans basically.

>Women seek the ulimate provider
While women do seek protection and comfort, most of them don't particularly seek outright provision unless they've just hopped off the gravy train. If we're talking about worthwhile women they're looking for a worthy and attractive mate both sexually and socially.

that's an asian/jewish mix

Thing is, Elliot wasn't ugly. He just wasn't masculine. Asians can come out with some decent looking people. Ya' just want to hope that the penis comes out white and not chinky.

Asian women belong to Asian men. White women belong to white men. Black women belong to black men. Hispanic women belong to Hispanic men.

If you're white, have white babies, if you're black have black babies, if you're yellow have yellow babies, if you're brown have brown babies, if you're red have red babies.

It's the simplest shit in the world. Stop fucking it up.

> asian women

all women belong to the white man, because we're the best

nigger i'm not watching ten minutes of that crap.

Austria has a point.
We're pretty much 8/10 on all cagetories. Asians would have us beat when it comes to providing though. Because of hardline asian culture you'll have some chink dude owning a mansion because of that. Though for most women that isn't everything.

Practically this.

That's a dude

How can Asian men even compete with thicc white cock? Once they go white, they're never on the next flight.

>White owned

Plastic surgery is in huge demand. They have very experienced doctors for cheap.

Except white genes are the weakest and dominated by any non-white genes.

Pretty much proof positive whites came from whites.

>Women are designed to seek a the ultimate provider.

You're right, unfortunately the ultimate provider is the government. That is why so many single women vote for leftists governments. Once they are provided for unconditionally their inner slut comes to fruition.

I think he did pretty well for himself, being a quarterback and all.

gross

I dont fuck fish

Oh my God. Your profound insight has transported us back into the 1960s.

nigger detected and how can white come from non white with your nigger logic?