news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/11/1120_021120_GeoRoperSurvey.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're kidding right?

BABY DON'T HURT ME

9/10 americans couldn't find syria on a map

not saying he's not dumb but come on now fight at least a little fair

About to be fucked

In a 2002 NatGeo survey of American ADULTS:

11% couldn't find the US on a world map.
23% couldn't find the Pacific Ocean

Un freaking believable.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/11/1120_021120_GeoRoperSurvey.html

No wonder Israel has their country by the balls.

and none of those americans are running for president.
whats your point?

Why should Johnson care if he is just going to be pulling back the troops anyway.

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEPPO

fuck off gary

And this is why libertarians are fucking retarded and will never win a presidential election

Absolutely incendiary

> he doesnt get it

>the city of belgium

hillary clinton is literally the only candidate who has a passing understanding of world geography

the roads, Gary

99999/100000 americans aren't trying to run america

Aleppo is my dog's favourite...

a leppo

Is it taxable?

Cunt give them a break, they see the USA at 0:0 scale every time they look in the mirror, and unleash the pacific ocean into their pants every Walmart visit

>East Korea.

What is the end of Gary "WEED DUDE I'M THE WALKING MEME CANDIDATE" Johnsons' chances of anyone voting for him?

Seriously, if you're considering voting for this guy, you may as well just bash your own head in with a rock and get it all over with now.

GLASS THE LEPPOS, MEME WAR NOW

Please dont tell me you're this stupid

Him not knowing what allepo is actually a good representation on what libertarianism stands for not caring about other countries

HAHA you're killin me australia

FAAKEN LEPPOS GIT OUT MI COUNTRY CUNTS

GLASS THEM ALL MEME WAR NOW

FUCKEN LEPPOS

I think Australia might be retarded, sorry Ladyboy

Thought it was about personal rape dungeons.

Haters gonna hate, but Ross Perot will truly make America great.

>REMOVE LEPPO

El Leppo

POST RARE JOHNSONS

>Johnson trying desperately to figure out what to do about notorious desperado El Leppo

Atleast he asked and didn't try to fuck bullshit his way through it.

because is mental age is even older than his physical age

>Johnson in new news interviews is asked what a plethora is

Underrated maymay

Correct response: no
*fuckin idiots don't even remember half their video

Fucking bogan cunts

Is Aleppo an American territory? No. Then why the fuck should I care.

>fight at least a little fair

Have you met the mainstream media? Fighting fair is not in their lexicon. Make no mistake, that question was a deliberate character assassination attempt. If they guy to know how he intended to handle the civil war in Syria, they could have just asked it like that. But he didn't, he said, "What would you do about Aleppo?" There's a lot of speculation that Gary is drawing more votes away from Hillary than he is from Trump, so the media decided to take him down a peg and make him look like incompetent.

They do this shit all the time. In the first Democratic debate, they asked the candidates, "Do black lives matter, or do all lives matter?" That's a bullshit question, and it fundamentally misunderstands the message behind both statements. It was designed to destroy at least one of the three nobody candidates by baiting him into giving the wrong answer (whichever that may be) and thus destroy his credibility on national television.

The media are as ruthless as they are calculating. Never take their actions at face value.

>If they guy to know how he intended to handle the civil war in Syria

Fuck, that should read "If the guy wanted to know how he intended to handle the civil war in Syria." I need to stop drinking.

What is the D.E.P.

It sounds like Aussie slang for someone with leprosy