"Full Time" Mothers are a scam

>Get a GF. Be together 3 years. Move in together. Fuck every day.
>Knock her up.
>Have baby.
>She decides to be full time mum.
>Six months later.

Her jobs:
>Sit around in pyjamas all day getting her tit out once in a while to feed my son.
>Play with him a little and make sure he can go to sleep when he's tired.
>Sit around all day eating ice cream and watching Netflix.
>Maybe spend half an hour cleaning and washing up.

My job (I'm a miner and work with explosives):
>Get up at 6am (I'm ill right now in case you're wondering wtf I'm doing on here at 4.30am GMT)
>Get ready
>Be at work at 8.30
>Work hard, physically demanding and often dangerous work 'til 12pm
>Have half an hour break to eat a sammich
>Work hard, physically demanding and often dangerous work 'til 6pm.
>Go home for 6.30pm. Stop on way back to get groceries and essentials.
>Eat oven cooked ready meal prepped by my S.O
>Spend 1 hour with my kid and watching TV
>By 8.30pm I'm too tired to do anything and need to get ready for bed.
>In bed by 9.30-10pm
>Have to get up in the night because "it's my turn" to see to my kid. Don't wanna disturb my girlfriend's sleep after all, she has a hard job!
>wake up a zombie.
>Repeat 6 days a week.
>Collect paycheck.
>50% of it immediately goes to bills.
>20% groceries and essentials
>20% on entertainment and spending money for wife
>10% for savings

Her complaints:
>You don't spend enough time with your son user.
>You don't do anything around the house.
>Being a full time mother is so difficult and stressful and I just want to cry :(
>I shouldn't have to get up at night, it's your turn to put him back to sleep
>My job is so much harder than yours

My complaints:
>

Without hesitation I would die for her and my kid /pol, but if I could go back to before all of this and make the choice to remain a NEET virgin, I would fucking do it. Being a NEET is the ultimate redpill, it really is.

That's why I just beat mine without a second thought. They are all useless cows. About the only thing I see eye to eye with muslims on.

Women need to be gassed.

This rustled my jimmies. As a NEET who has ascended from girlfriends and has instead a harem of barely legal 80 IQ hotties, you are correct on the ultimate redpill.

Women are quite shit. Kill her and use your kid as pussy bait.

This is what you wanted. You should be grateful for the opportunity to serve your wife diligently.

Now make more White Children.

>be poor
>be stupid
>accidentally have a child
>raise it poorly even though the woman has every faculty to raise a genius

you are an enemy to the human race. reproduction should be limited to STABLE geniuses

>be poor
I own my house. I'm middle-class doing a relatively well paying job in an expensive area of the English countryside with a 99.8% white English population.
>be stupid
Smart enough to work with explosives, which, by the way, required me to get a physics and chemistry degree; as well as learn first aid, safety and team management.
>accidentally have a child
Planned.
>raise it poorly even though the woman has faculty to raise a genius
I'm sorry my six month old son isn't pushing the boundaries of science.

She should give you sex, as much as you want now.... Its hard when the baby first comes of course but 6 months later she should be all healed. The first year is hard though. Its actually exhausting as fuck. Cooking, cleaning, baby screaming at all hours of night, pleasing husband when he wants (but these are all actually really good things)

I am grateful for food to cook and a house to clean :)

I hope you can find what to be grateful for what your wife does.

You wouldn't want your baby in daycare would you?

>Without hesitation I would die for her and my kid /pol

All three of you can go together easily. Make the right choice.

looks like you chose poorly

>Planned.

you planned a nonmarried baby with a nonviable mother. great job.

this will be the rest of your life. fucking useless reproducers.

>geniuses

You rarely see a "genius" get rich.

Your wife's an ungrateful cunt. And a lazy one on top of that. Also she has no Fucking idea just how difficult it is to run a family and support an entire family.
"Full time mom" is some bullshit excuse.
Your future is this.
Eventually she's going to be Fucking someone while you're slaving away at work.
She's going to up and take your kid + a good portion of your income.
My advice is to jump ship and give up parental rights.
If your state laws suck for that then move your family somewhere that doesn't have Shit laws.
Then do everything in your power to jump ship.
Damage control is what it is.
You'll thank me 5 years from now.
Get a vasectomy and fuck grills 10 years younger than you.
Give no fucks and enjoy your life.

Just get a divorce. You are throwing away the best years of your life otherwise.

Don't let women dictate your life, user.

I'm here for you ;)

Leaf tells the truth.

My Mrs. is a "full time mother" and she cooks, cleans and does everything around the house.
If you want to do it "full time" you have to actually do it.
Anyone can put on a Dora The Explorer DVD and ignore the kid for an hour.

I think a lot of your problems have something to do with being a miner. Dunno about the UK, but in the rust belt states before Obongo started bankrupting coal companies, mining paid well, even for the mineral processors and digger operators. It was hard work, but since cost of living was low, you made pretty good bank after taxes. No mortgages since your property can be paid off within 5yrs, essentials and entertainment expenses barely scratched 25% of your paycheck, and you end up buying boats, corvettes, chrome everything for your F150.

Can't do that now anymore since HNIC made operating a US coal power plant a regulatory nightmare and China is dumping steel all over the world market. Was lucky enough that mining engineer skills transferred well to petrol industry or I woulda got fucked. Ended up in Calgary 5 years ago making more bank working gamma imaging for pipeline inspections until oil sands crashed last year. Did learn my lesson the first time and saved my money. Getting the fuck outta Alberta as soon as real estate cools in BC.

Honestly, that used to be the point of a women, to take care of home shit and raise children, thats literally all they did and they did it well

Now, with women working, they have become entitled sluts because they are out of their habitat, doing something they never really wanted to

yeah id rather have her at home than fucking shit up in the work place.

tough shit nigger

also your wife is supposed to give her full attention to the kid, shes a bad mother if shes not already teaching your child stuff.

Yep, modern feminism ruined women. She should be making your meals, including lunch. Also stay at home moms should have 3 kids.
She should be doing ALL the shopping,
Women act like being a babysitter for a glorified pet is hard, I'm taken care of kids age 1-3 is mostly Cruze control, deal with tamterns, speak to them, clean, fed them , you done. By age 4.5 they preschool.
She's already starting to hate you and that idea will fester into divorce.

God bless you OP. Your wife is a cunt, but it's because things are so easy. She needs some pain.
Also, you should sell your television, that is, the Cathode Ray Jew.

Congrats, OP. You are riiigghtt abouuttt here *pic related*

Have fun faggot.

Shes not supposed to be a full time mother, but a full time WIFE

>be me
>come home
>home is perfectly clean and my favorite music is playing
>wife and kids greet me and hug me
>home cooked dinner already ready
>kids clean and well rested, happy to see daddy
>freshly made ice tea poured into my cup as I eat dinner
>later that night wife gives me a long massage and we fuck for an hour

You're doing marriage wrong user

Women are a scam.

Put your foot down with "it's your turn" bullshit! Tell her working out of the house is your domain, and working inside the home is hers.

> Japan

being a full time mom is not hard, but its draining as all hell the first full year or so. it seems like a lot of laying around, but you are on alert for this little human that cant feed itself, and if it rolls the wrong way or has too many blankets will overheat or suffocate so you are just around watching it non stop and cant rekax. The baby fucks your body coming out too, so you have harmonal issues, skin ripping, tits hurt so bad milking, its just a mess. if she is still doing this after a year or so be a little pissed, but 6 months is nothing trust me.

I know you are doing a lot of work and supporting the family, but she is just bitching because its super stressful right now and this weird changing organic uncomfortable schedule while yours is pretty set and ends at the end of the day when you click out. She most likely lays waiting for the baby to cry to tend to it while she rubs ointment on her cracked nipples because something chews at them multiple times a day. Give it time.

*modern women are a scam.
Fixed that for you.
I plan to live in a condo alone with br and video till I die.
I also go to a philosophy discussion group

# MGTOW
Thanks for showing us the truth user. Now what will happen when you'll divorce?

This.

And her sitting around watching Netflix and eating icecream is just going to make her fat and even more bitchy.

Did you miss the parts:>You don't spend enough time with your son user.
>You don't do anything around the house.
>Being a full time mother is so difficult and stressful and I just want to cry :(
>I shouldn't have to get up at night, it's your turn to put him back to sleep
>My job is so much harder than yours.
That's a toxic astute a child would have. His job his hard too, but he's not allowed to complain and is expected to do more? Also your shit about watching him 24/7 is bullshit. You don't watch him when you sleep, do you? No, not till he crys, rolling on his side and dying is a meme, no one knows what causes cradle death.
Woman always have a reason to whine.

>live alone
>late 20s
>had a few on and off gfs but most have turned out to be vapid af and just hid it well at first
>friends 30th birthday party
>hes engaged with a kid
>lives with the mum
>I left school at 16
>started work as a turning lathe operator
>worked my way up
>took weekend classes when i turned 18
>now a regional manager for a chain of plastic and metal fabrication factories
>he has a desk job
>once his party quiets down theres about 15 of us all sitting drinking and talking
>he and his fiance bring up how hard being a parent is
>of the 15 of us about 12 are parents
>they all of course agree that parenting is the hardest job in the world etc etc
>decide to interject
>literally just say "you all have your heads up your asses if you think parenting is even remotely difficult. Not one of you has a kid older than 3 years old. Looking after a 3 year old is no harder than looking after a fucking job"
>friends fiance immediately lashes out
>"And what the fuck do you do thats so much more fucking difficult? Living alone and only supporting yourself. That must be so hard"
>proceed to rhyme off everything id said above about my job
>continue on
>"I'm up at 4.30am 6 days a week to be in work for 5.30am to make sure the factory is open and the machines are all up and running for the morning shift coming in at 6. I then spend all morning helping load and unload pallettes and shipping containers full of metal and plastics onto the site before i jump in my car and drive a couple hundred miles to another hub factory where i then do the same shit i did all morning, all the while doing my paperwork and answering phonecalls literally whenever my hands are free. I dont finish most nights til 10 oclock and when i do im usually so exhausted i call a taxi to drive me home for fear of falling asleep at the wheel. My car sat at my main factory for 3 months unmoved because i was literally too tired to drive it home any night"

con.

Well she isn't really being a full time mom, is she? She's rotting your child's brain letting him watch tv. You're going to have some socailly stunted fag who spends his day playing vidya and going on Sup Forums.

There isn't anything scammy about women fulfilling their natural role in society. You have to make sure they do it, though.

>so whats so fucking difficult about having to get up a couple of times a night when you sit at home (which she does, shes a "full time mum") all day watching tv while the kid naps on and off and wants to play for 10 minutes at a time?"
>she honest to god looks at my friend and angrily goes "WELL?" expecting him to defend her
>he hesitates
>grave mistake
>she flies off the handle at him and storms out
>quickly followed by most of the women left in the group
>i get a few disapproving looks from some of the guys left
>most are making an effort either not to laugh or not to agree too loudly incase their gfs, fiances or wives hear
>friend corners me when im leaving later that night
>"yknow what the worst thing is? I dont think parentings that hard. I come home from work at 5.30 like clockwork every day. Play with (the kid) for maybe an hour while she makes dinner. We watch some tv while he plays on the floor and then he goes to bed at 8. We are then free til about midnight when we go to bed. He wasnt even fussy as a baby and only got up during the night maybe twice a week. The thing is i could never agree with you infront of her or shed fucking kill me."
>tell him to grow a set and stand up to her instead of having her yell at him like she did earlier
>wish him well and leave

didnt hear from him for like 3 weeks and found out through a friend of a friends girlfriend that his relationship was "on the rocks" because hed been stubborn and pigheaded. Basically shit hit the fan when he started standing up for himself.

Holy shit yes.
More people need to get the memo; less princesses/less cucks so we can salvage society.

This is why you don't have kids.
Meanwhile, I work and 100% of my check goes to whatever I want. I never have to wake up in the middle of the night. I don't need to have savings because I can just shoot myself when I'm 50

document everything film it and get as much evidence as possible and divorce her. or you will be fucked for 20 years

>Shes not supposed to be a full time mother, but a full time WIFE
>>be me
>>come home
>>home is perfectly clean and my favorite music is playing
>>wife and kids greet me and hug me
>>home cooked dinner already ready
>>kids clean and well rested, happy to see daddy
>>freshly made ice tea poured into my cup as I eat dinner
>>later that night wife gives me a long massage and we fuck for an hour
>You're doing marriage wrong user

Tell her thats fine you'll give her a break from the kid. She can get a job that pays the same as you and you can stay at home with the kid.

You wreaked them good.
The thing is modern women have the trump cards.
If she isn't happen (read spoiled and lied to) she will make his life miserable for weeks to months.
This is why you hear the old memes "yes dear" and "yes of course, what did I do wrong?"
You can't auge or she'll shit talk you to everyone and call the cops saying she feels threatened. Men have no rights any more. Or she'll trash your clothes so you are late to work everyday or call your boss and say your doing something bad, or just scream till you give her all the power. She has years to do this, and over time you learn you can't fight it.

You are a literal retard if you think that someone that is monitoring your child from killing itself is a pussy job.

Literal degenerate, I wish I could take you out for a night of tequilla and punch the shit out of you before you blacked out, so that when you woke up the next day the pain of your retardation and swollen face would be a lesson that your cuck dad never taught you.

fucking faggot

> I can just shoot myself when I'm 50

Honestly why wait faggot?

You married a worthless lazy cunt. The issue isn't that she stays at home, it's that she is a worthless lazy cunt.

Marry a good woman next time, faggot. Homemaking can be a lot of work if you do a good fucking job at it. She should be repairing your clothes, knitting new clothes, making as much as possible at home (like bread), etc. And as you have more kids her workload will increase.

>He didn't become a 'full time'/'stay at home' dad

Take your kid and run. Be glad you have a son. Make sure he passes your genetics on. You're not even married, you'll get custody of him.

There is no "my turn" with the kids for a provider husband. there is "get up and quiet down the brat you slag or I belt you, turn off the netflix and no more ice cream".
This is about you not having balls. Man up and govern your household.

Or you can dump her and pay a babysitter you don't get to fuck. Quit whining. Having a mom stay home with the kids is the best you can ask for.

You're bitching about being a man. When do you start your gender reassignment, pussy?

>being a full time mom is not hard, but its draining as all hell the first full year or so.
Yeah, so is a job, but change first year and make it every year

>it seems like a lot of laying around, but you are on alert for this little human that cant feed itself, and if it rolls the wrong way or has too many blankets will overheat or suffocate so you are just around watching it non stop and cant rekax.
You know I have a similar story. I told my boss I couldn't relax enough at work and guess what? He fired my ass. But of course none of that ever happened because I'm an adult.

>The baby fucks your body coming out too, so you have harmonal issues, skin ripping, tits hurt so bad milking, its just a mess.
It's quite literally what women are designed to do. Millions of years in the making.

>if she is still doing this after a year or so be a little pissed, but 6 months is nothing trust me.
And here we go, the woman always standing up for another woman no matter how bad said woman might be.

Does it make you feel good to do this? Does it validate you in some way? Do you feel like your "mess ups" are ok now?

>I know you are doing a lot of work and supporting the family, but she is just bitching because its super stressful right now
Here comes the Excuses, here we go finally getting into the good stuff. All that crap at the beginning was set up just for this

>and this weird changing organic uncomfortable schedule while yours is pretty set and ends at the end of the day when you click out.
Yeah op fuck you, you have it easy as hell!

>She most likely
Oh boy here we go projection time. Time for you to tell us what you do

>lays waiting for the baby to cry to tend to it while she rubs ointment on her cracked nipples because something chews at them multiple times a day.
Oh my goodness what an awfully dreadful existence the absolute horror of it all

>Give it time.
I think it will be very funny when in time your son learns to hate

Stop taking her complaints and start giving that bitch work to do. They're like dogs. They can't just lay around all day. They need something to do.

Make sure she has at least one or two things that she hasn't done yet.

>no one knows what causes cradle death.

Oh you mean the 'sorry honey I killed the baby with gross negligence or because I'm a purposefully vindictive bitch' syndrome

You need to do this. It is for the white race's survival. Don't let the Jewish mind control break you away from your purpose.

Kek has spoken.

Thanks for correcting the record leafproxy.

>harem of barely legal 80 IQ hotties
how 2 do this?

***...you.***

I'm sure the police will admire his balls

You're a worthless piece of shit for thinking like that

Yep. When I was a child I hated my dad and loved my mum, but as I grew older I know respect my dad so much more. I still love mummykins but her life was easy.

Women are just stupid bong , the way i see it you have a son who eventually could save the white race

I didnt think it was possible to fap to smug basedness.

>You are a literal retard
Hmmm

>if you think that someone that is monitoring your child from killing itself
>is a pussy job.
Is a pussy job? Interesting word choice

>Literal degenerate, I wish I could take you out for a night of tequilla
S
>and punch the shit out of you before you blacked out,
P
so that when you woke up the next day the pain of your retardation and swollen face would be a lesson
I
that your cuck dad never taught you.
C

>fucking faggot
Suck my balls Mexican

Don't hit her on the face, hit her on the head.
It doesn't leave trace.

Where the fuck are you mining in the UK in the year 2016, this ain't 1974 lad.

Mommy validated you good

>tfw stay-at-home dad

it's the fuckin life m8

WITNESS ME
>asterisks in place of swear words
either kill your self or have some sex, for the love of god. 18+

You wife knows alot about fucking that's for sure

that's the one
AKA "My life is ruined because my body doesn't look as good as it did before the baby, and I have no time to go out and party" syndrome

how did you get a wife user?

I fucking dream about having a wife and children...

>>asterisks in place of swear words

Hey buddy see this:
>I think it will be very funny when in time your son learns to hate

What does it look like it's missing at the end of of that sentence? Come on I know you can figure this out. That's right! A "you"!

I was correcting the mistake I made in my post.

I'm sorry you failed to read and understand what's going on here

>he hesitates
lol

Really makes you think why they don't have a 'wife mysteriously disappears soon after gaining a significant ammount of weight' syndrome. They probably just immediately call that murder whenever it occurs

Kek, good job user. Full time moms are a joke, poor kids.

MGTOW cancer thread

may KEK let you see the light

I'm a parent you virgin. Going to work was heaven after a weekend with the kid. I wouldn't have traded places with her for anything. Even if it were easy for her it wouldn't matter. I'm the king of the house, I decide everything and I should also work the hardest. This right here is why the west is dead. Faggots all of you.

Your wife lacks education. You need to buy gold NOW.
any idiot can let that shit become more valuable.

Also she needs to bake a loaf of bread a day.
Get a grain mill.

Get her to understand all grammar and algebra II level math

You give me a little bit of hope, but his wife needs to be doing more. Being a wife is her job and duty, and she's the equivalent of a lazy whiny entitled employee that isn't trying that hard because of passive aggressive behaviors resulting from all the feminist propaganda she's absorbed. Its sad because her husband and child are suffering for her lazy ass.

And?
You rarely see faggots like you contributing anytging to humanity

This is basically my marriage.

Not sure how to advise you to fix yours though since mine hasn't been broken before...

My advice, which you won't take, is to be more intimate with her. Since you've already made fucking into nothing special, pray with her alone in bed. Invite God into your relationship. Then fuck her.

Do this often and I think your relationship will improve quickly.

>Even if it were easy for her it wouldn't matter

If that's what you gotta tell yourself man

>bringing god in for a devil's threesome

1. women are parasites with children, or without

2. it does not pay to have children

I had the same. Just let them starve, stop cleaning, stop working, stop buying shit. Just watch netflix too.

A parasite supports parasite.

Maybe go to college next time and wear a condom?
I hate people playing the victim when they only have themselves to blame.

Propose this, but don't actually do it, it will ruin you as a man and a father, and your marriage will be dead.

>pray with her alone in bed. Invite God into your relationship. Then fuck her.

Right after praying?

if you have never been in prison you have no right to complain about your awesome life

you have a wife child and steady job, stop being so fucking ungrateful

Someone should make a bot that makes retarded Sup Forums comments like this

calling Kantbot

patriarchal islamophobic fascists guess where - on Sup Forums!

I fucking love my life. Can you say the same?

what is it about girls and getting fat after marriage, friend of mine was skinny all her life, got married at like 22 and instantly gained 40lbs (not preg)

secret anorexia comes to an end prob

I hate you.. i really do

>fucking love my life. Can you say the same?

Why yes I do, and good for you I'm happy for you.

It's ok, we're all anonymous here. You don't need to keep going with that bullshit about how hard being a stay at home parent is. Nobody is going to call you a misogynist or whatever.

Those parasites do not have a clue what happens if you watch netflix and eat ice creams too.

Show them for 2-3 years how everything goes to shit if you stop daily toil. Sometimes this is not enough.

Prison is your own fault moron.

But then so it getting a shit wife.

You need to stress test women before you marry her. Take her on a 5day hiking and camping trip, see how she copes.

If your girl can't put up a tent and eat rations without complaining, she's not worth marrying tbqhwyf

Stay at home dad here. My job consists of preventing the kids from killing each other for 8 hours and doing a bare minimum of work to keep the house from looking like absolute shit. Most of the rest of the time is dedicated to video games and anime. The hardest part of my day is motivating myself to get out of my computer chair and accomplish something.

She knows I'm a lazy asshole who puts in far less work than her, but she accepts it because despite everything I make her happy.

Does your wife make you happy?

Correct.

You fucking pussy. Talk to the goddamn woman about your thoughts, yes, your feelings. This relationship, being absolutely necessary for the decent development of your child, is paramount to your success as a father.

Honestly, I doubt this is true, given this is Sup Forums. Don't get me wrong though, if it is, I have enormous respect for you for persevering as long as you have. Keep your family, such as it is, together user. For your child, and for yourself. Her laziness is a programmed trait. It happens to many. If you do not act at all, it will never change and your resentment will simply fester until your family goes nuclear and your life (and more importantly your child's) falls apart.

Please approach this problem with due patience and take care not to make it worse than it is. I can't stand seeing families die.

u about to get de_stroyed

>62 butthurt posters because muh womyn are evil reeee.
lmao

honestly, it sounds like you just found a piece of shit

Welcome to the real world, you can have all of that without a serious relationship though. In the end you will just be worm food so R I P.