/BSE/ - BadSelfEater General

It's just 2 more days. Fuck off shills, we know it might be nothing.

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Why do they link to FBcom/ThankMrTeeth and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>FBcom/thankmrteeth
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

THEORIES
>Department of Defense demo by Minerva initiative minerva.dtic.mil/
>Wikileaks/Assange fucking with people (not their style)
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
>Metal dump
>Fed leak
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination
>NEW POLITICO SITE (had info prior to their FOIA article about Clinton Library) hughhewitt.com/politico-co-founder-jim-vandehei-msm-anti-trump-bias-2016/
>CERN opening gateway to Hell/Saturn to bring Lucifer to Earth

MUSIC
>Vide Cor Meum by Patrick Cassidy

RESOURCES
>ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1906671_Conspiracy_Nerds___Weird_Dollar_Bills_Appearing__OP_UPDATED_.html&page=1
>youtu.be/NiIDiwQMyzo (on BSE site as of 9/11)
(last thread)

Please don't correct this record, it could very well end up being a leak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jU0wXQX9grc
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=oNBRZX-f9MQ&feature=youtu.be
en.necropedia.org/obituary/Donald_Trump
twitter.com/Fixer_guy/status/775226672756854785
vimeo.com/180519047
en.necropedia.org/obituary/Hillary_Clinton
en.necropedia.org/obituary/Jeb_Bush
web.archive.org/web/20160410231946/http://en.necropedia.org/obituary/Donald_Trump
timetemperature.com/tzus/time_zone.shtml
donaldjtrump.com/schedule
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Recent findings:
>Poster at Clinton Library
>Poster at Board Game Island in Galveston, TX with ded dragon
>Poster at Trump Tower with hands clasping IRS logo
>Site changed from white to red and now has "you're welcome" in console, op video, and art from the posters in alternate views
>Hillary delivered her first speech about the emails in UN building next to Picaso's Guernica
>Bills distributed tonight in Chicago and Oklahoma City with "take one and live" message
>Picture this morning has photo of Hillary from yesterday
>Multiple bills found today in Germany, Frankfurt @ Central European Bank
>Photo of Trump and Melania at 9/11 memorial added to FB

Someone made a claim about a hole in trumps head when held up to the light in the last thread. Do we have a confirmation?

user who knew cicadiafag

spill the beans

youtube.com/watch?v=jU0wXQX9grc

#

it's just the tail of the dragon

nth for

MUTE BUTTON

You were talking about the Alps, weren't you?

/BSE/ Thread theme edition
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

The quality of these threads is fast approaching zero with all the gay ass larping, and hyberpole based on what a few schizos have concocted in their deranged minds.

Shame these were fun the first few days. With interesting discussion into the occult, symbols and religious iconography as well as the petrodollar and FED. Now it's full of gay ass illuminati larping and biological attacks, saturn satans and all sort of crap.

Yes we do

Trump also has a rally at 7pm in Ohio, exact same time the clock runs down.

With all these references to Samson, I'm worried that Israel is going to literally nuke the rally and blame it on ISIS, to sway public opinion for more wars.

get your t-shirt orders ready, all orders over $50 will receive a free "Beast Bill" bumper sticker

You seem to have a clue, how likely do you think what comes out of this will make waves in normie land?

CONT from last thread

How does this affect Europe?

agree

I'm going to keep it going until the countdown though because I feel invested. Hopefully thankmrteeth does more of the IRL clues where we have to figure out the location or the meaning

More Decryptions user.

My question to all ya'll....
Does any of this affect aus?

OH, and there's a circle under Hillary's eye! She's crying from losing?!

>You seem to have a clue
Not really. Why would you think I do?

Hillary Clinton death announcement?

youtube.com/watch?v=oNBRZX-f9MQ&feature=youtu.be

I think your Emu overlords don't give a shit about America at all

I can't find a source for that ear picture. Did he draw it?

Prolly not, couldn't say. What would happen if our currency was suddenly worthless? It would effect more then the US, but how much?

:

Oh I see what you mean. That's the point of no return on this timeline sorta thing. Events in motion. The time we should start watching because something will happen.

Get those livestreams up and running Wednesday, I guess.

in case you didn't see

Yeah i know, the guy wouldn't tell me either.
is it related to
3 paths a man can take, 3 ways to fall asleep, there can be either none or one

But I will try to understand 7/7=?
Thank you

Can you share anything else? I know you've done plenty now.

inb4 its a group pushing Islam as the answer to corrupt global commerce controlled by Jews
inb4 Saudi money and UAE connections

The rally won't get a nuke, but Trump might receive a JFK express. His death will re-open the republican field but without time to build a base of votes, Hillary will win. The US will continue its self-destructive behavior under Hillary's (handlers?), starting another round of QE, only this time it won't work - every financial market shows stocks going up, but every financial indicator is literally glowing bright red, everything across the board is lit up like the world's biggest fucking Christmas tree. But no-one can admit that, because it would point out that nothing has changed since the 2008 meltdown.

The Fed will pump even more into the system, triggering runaway inflation. Realizing they are on the brink of hyperinflation and can't hide it anymore, the rates will jump overnight, destroying trillions in wealth (each 1% increase causes roughly 800 billion to evaporate from the economy). Entire sections of the economy are destroyed and we start the 2nd Great Depression. Only this time, we lack the resources, skills, discipline, and civics of 100 years ago that allowed people to survive and not completely fucking starve to death. Those people you would laugh at rolling around on carts in Walmart? Picture them at 120 lbs and begging for help; picture whale women now at 110 lbs whoring their body for a scrap of food. This is financial destruction at a level no-one has ever seen, and we are allowing it to happen because we can't bring ourselves to believe that the dollar is basically defunct. A new currency will need to be appointed. The banks will snap up assets to "shore up their books" which are already riddled with mountains of unbooked hidden debt in the shadow markets, in the form of derivatives and other questionable dodgy financial instruments.

That's just one idea on how it could happen.

7pm in Ohio would be 8pm est, that is one hour after the countdown.

you faggots do know you are talking about a shitty NBC sitcom right?

It only affects Europe in the sense that you will loose NATO, the Russians will start ass-raping you for heating bills, and ... well, you figure the rest out.

And don't call me Pablo.

and 8pm EST is exact when the shitty NBC show you are talking about starts

You sure are committed to repeating this.

>repeating

like your generals discussing a tv show?

>you will loose NATO
Thank god

Russia never gave a shit about central/western Yurop. That's all just American fear mongering. If America really loses interest in Europe we might just start making this continent great again. DEUS VULT

10/9c*

Jesus H. Fucking Christ, NBC will NOT, I repeat NOT risk trademark infringement lawsuits over a 2nd rate show. This has been pointed out numerous times, that MrTeeth & Co. are either not afraid to be sued, or feel they can't be found for a lawsuit. What part of Trademark Enforcement did you not get? Do you not understand that the loss of a trademark means it can be used by anyone, and that companies will fucking run you over to protect theirs?

>no source whatsoever
>literally shilling a shit show that we wouldn't even know about if not for your blatant disinfo

get the fuck out of here, nigger

repeating like muh digits

SHILLS BTFO

wrong bitch tits

Really makes you think...

Brexit was literally to shield the Queen and Rothschild from what's going to happen to you fags.

I have a feeling that the Muslim hordes are there to shit the place up so bad that the Russians won't want to invade.

countdown ends at 7pm EST now fuck off faggot

What if trump gets assassinated but Hillary dies from her "pneumonia"... What then?

Some stupid band's album.

B- b- b- but Sup Forums is always right? r- right?

GUYS??

en.necropedia.org/obituary/Donald_Trump

It's by the same people that did "this is my Milwaukee" and pronunciation book. The style is completely obvious. Cap this post.

You guys are in for a gigantic disappointment.

Chaos.

I did see your reply

Here is another post with few more clues
When you study that all come to ##cicadian (two ##) channel on freenode IRC

webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##cicadian

This too..

twitter.com/Fixer_guy/status/775226672756854785

no that is 7pm central time 8pm EST bitch tits

you are basically talking about CSI: Miami fucking faggot

Not the first time we dealt with muslim hordes. It's the American hordes we never learnt to fight

vimeo.com/180519047

but OP is a qt grill

You are lost, we were talking about a Trump rally not Blindspot. Can you even read?

>Takes thread to Sup Forums
>Immediately told to take thread to Sup Forums containment board

Kys

You apparently missed the point. Yes, we will not have our army bases shitting up Europe anymore. Yes, we will be Yankee go home finally (which is fine with me, I don't want overseas bases).

Then the real fun starts. You get to spend all your money raising your own fucking armies to fill the void. The expense will put a strain on an already strained set of members states in the ECB. Or, your armies stay the same. Lose/lose proposition, why do you think your politicians pander to keep NATO nearby? It's not because of defense, it's because you get a huge free fucking ride off of Uncle Sam footing the bill.

>en.necropedia.org/obituary/Donald_Trump

Kill yourself retard, you can type in anyones name and it says today

Oshit

7pm in Ohio is... 7pm est. Ohio isn't central time.

your responses are articulate, not trying to imply you have any inside knowledge, just looking for speculation from an intelligent individual

Emperor McNigger

you are so beta you are going to let Sup Forums tell you that you can't talk about a tv show?

You retard, today isn't the 14th

Technically, nothing. The prez is still prez, the VP would stand in if the prez bites it; the election has to take place and the president has to leave office for any real chaos. We get another election, most likely. If that's the case, it'll be rigged from here to high heaven (as if the current one isn't already)

Ohio rally is 7pm EST and the countdown ends at 4pm PST.

Time zones are 3 hours apart so same time clock ends, rally begins.

Jeb! surge

WHAT WILL "THE HORROR" BE? I BET IT WILL BE LIKE A FIGURATIVE HORROR AND NOT LIKE AN ACTUAL REAL WORLD CATASTROPHIC EVENT KIND OF HORROR CAUSE THOSE NEVER HAPPEN

>not being EST master race

stay pleb

it's been moved to 8pm bitch tits

hence the shilling with the countdown

>we will be Yankee go home
You will lose one of your most profitable assets with this

>You get to spend all your money raising your own fucking armies to fill the void
Never was a problem for us

>The expense will put a strain on an already strained set of members states in the ECB
You clearly underestimate our power

>why do you think your politicians pander to keep NATO nearby? It's not because of defense, it's because you get a huge free fucking ride off of Uncle Sam footing the bill.
Yes. It's time for the people to wake up and realize that our politicians are corrupt and only care about American money,

We will take back Europe. Then we purge the rest of the world

en.necropedia.org/obituary/Hillary_Clinton

Same dates? Suspect source.

DENVER NATIONAL AIRPORT.

Something is off about that place guys look at the art murals inside, and pic related to symbolism pointing to something going on at DIA.

Guys. did we note that on bad self eater before the dragon appears, you can see the apple and disney logos?

everybody that isn't dead yet has today as their death date dipshit

it says that for everyone en.necropedia.org/obituary/Jeb_Bush

web.archive.org/web/20160410231946/http://en.necropedia.org/obituary/Donald_Trump

Rally is at 7pm CT countdown ends 7pm EST.

Lol wtf it's the 13th EST not the 14th

This could actually be it. Maybe "prophets of rage" ratm new band that is all about the current election cycle.

That strange language, what does he mean by "called you to account"?

Is it like the prophets in the bible calling into account the sins of the Hebrews and the Kings?

Oh i did see. also idk if you saw;
>holy

>thank you again

>Also about the "machine" I was told by the person, that those in cicada are aware of what it means, as it is an identifier for certain people.

>do you know anything?

Interestingly enough, about 6-8 months ago, I tried going on the old IRC that is closed now, and tried telling people what I have found out. (The goal, to began the change, end of monetary systems, wha the end of "self" actually means (most people think its some apocalyptic thing, which is not) etc, ) But I got made fun of a lot.
I didn't realize there was a new one with 2 #, thank you. I will study them, thank you again.

Not jeb ;-;

my friend, apologies

timer got me HYPE

shit they got Jeb too??

Canton is Eastern not Central

Birth of the Antichrist.

One cool night, within a dream
The flash came out and I did scream
The flesh wore thin, the mind did curdle
I was the machine, I had overcome my hurdle

OP here. I'm going to bed before this thread dies

43 more hours boys let's do this

if it's related to anything in normieland, it would be this:

>Snowden Live / cinema movie showtimes @ Cinemark Legacy and XD / Wednesday 18:30, 14 September 2016.

Some some idiot box drivel.

fucking plebes

Ohio is EST dumbass and the rally starts at 7pm.

timetemperature.com/tzus/time_zone.shtml
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

so many cancerous fucking dr suess faggots in these threads

>But I got made fun of a lot.
No shit. Also, could you please take your fucking meds and fuck off, you are one of the big reasons why these threads are so shit now.

Nah it's always 2 days ahead. Look at bill Clintons page. Some one on August 20th 2012 is wondering why he died August 22nd

>FIGURATIVE HORROR

Yeah. I'm banking on the countdown ending with them telling us some kind of cryptic message and seeing how long they can string us along with more puzzle pieces.

I don't see it being marketing for anything other than maybe an art project. If it is they're stupid. They're clearly aware of what sort of group is following them and that group isn't going to start watching their shitty show after they get blue-balled by this.

Top guess: it's artists or ARG losers trying to make us care about their thingy
Second guess: It's an "infoleak" of pretty easily accessible conspiracy theories without any substantial proof.

I hope I'm wrong and it's serious, but I'm not getting my hopes up.