CTR

Does it not scare you that there are LITERAL shills here influencing your subconscious decisions by the masses?

We're on Sup Forums. Literal shills have always been here. I'm very used to it.

Why don't anonsomemice usa hack American tv stations and let everyone know real things?

No, but it amuses me to no end that somebody is being paid to play shitposting games with me.

I'm a hillshill for the dilldill ya kna what I mean boys

Not make you feel a little worthless?

This

OP sounds weak-willed

It indicates the realness of how fucked your government is senpai

Appletree was better

Think of it as a badge of honor. Stick to your principles, and you'll be fine.

Besides, we'll convert far more of them.

youre brainwashed kike shill faggot

It's very backwards. Your politics is childsplay. Your government/banking system needs to grow up. Shillaries are just contributing to the fuck up.

someone needs to make a viral video about how Clinton has a foundation dedicated to shaping general opinion

can't wake up everyone. we need them for to power our machines.

PRAISE KEK!

Shills are trending David Duke on twitter right now.

America is infected with a shitty virus, why go through it?

We can deport niggers in this state. We should play with their power structures one last time before the bubble bursts.

Why would it? Knowing that there's a political machine spending millions on sending people here for us to play our shitpost games with? Think about that for a second, how many people can say they tied down millions of dollars of their political opponent's money for no gain at all?

Bring em over, figure they started wanting things so just put them back? Conditions matter.

They wuz kings

You're okay wasting your time having pretend arguments with someone who is getting paid for it? That doesn't make you feel worthless?

Why not? It's hardly more of a time waste than playing videogames or watching TV. That's all it is for me, and for others I suspect; another thing to do in our free time.

You can learn things from video games, TV is kinda dumb. What's the point?