Why haven't we made an alternative to Youtube yet?

Why haven't we made an alternative to Youtube yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockchain
lbry.io/
shiftnrg.org/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/50tyub/were_the_nerds_behind_lbry_a_decentralized/
youtube.com/watch?v=e8gjTKB_aVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because jews have rigged the financial system and whole economy in their own favour

Look at who owns Youtube - two JEWS

Segrey Brin
Larry Page

when is the e-celeb/vlogger bubble gonna pop? Tired of all these pretentious faggots like idubbz

is philip defranco the only og youtuber who's retained a semblance of popularity?

>captcha: autistic valley

Because it's stupidly expensive (think billions per year for servers + hundreads of millions in advertising to get user adoption). Also Youtube is not profitable yet. Google actually loses money with it.

There are some blockchain alternatives right now but they are shit. It will probably take like a couple of years to have something decent, but I doubt it will get mainstream adoption without shittons of advertising.

/lop/

But where will teenagers get their comedy sense from now?
Sup Forums isn't enough.
How will people parrot Sup Forums talking points for shekels now?
Hmmmm?

so we need to dismantle capitalism for internet video kino?

Because google is actually losing money from youtube iirc, so it needs to be some HUGE company to make it.
Afaik, amazon is gonna try now with twitch, becoming more youtube-like.
Its not that i trust amazone either to not be complete cancer, but google having some rivalry finally might remind them to get their shit together

the very top (like pewdiepie level) are never going to burst, they literally have millions in the bank

99% of the rest of the site is pretty much in deep shit because of the adpocalypse

Because YouTube is not and may never be profitable. It costs millions to keep running at the the consistency, speed, and image quality that user demand -- which only a company like Alphabet can afford to keep propped up (they benefit from data and brand reasons).

There in the process of adding DRM into every video that gets uploaded, no more youtube-dl or stream piping, look it up. It needs to die already.

surely that can be bypassed?

Gosh, maybe that rag tag group of Republicans in the WH will stop them!
What they lack in money they make up in moxie!

nigahiga is still alive and rakes in a ton of views

>capitalism is in their favor
fixed that for you :^)

fucking knew this site was bullshit

Why are all these youtubers so fucking entitled? None of these faggots could ever make it in the real world with a real job. Philip dejewco needs to be purged from the internet

We'll have to wait and see I think.

Upload to torrent.

That's fucking it.

So what's a real job?
Roofing houses in July?
I'd rather do that youtube shit desu

>real job
he literally owns a business where he hires people to help him do research for news and produce videos, that's about as real as a job as you can get

Farming alone without inheritance, tools, or neighbors is the only real job.

>pretending to give up money for asspats, then pretending you got blocked from your juwe shillery for further asspats

"no"

the jew giveth

the jew taketh away

Remember when Phil DeFranco needed to get some views so he could get more JewTube money, so he decided to ruin DaddyOf5's life and get his kids taken away? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

a job that doesn't require him to rely on handouts from the profits of another company

Wow nobody?

Just have a list of your shows posted by some user on Sup Forums, and user seeds them.

Free for everyone, all you need is an ISP.

Hope they do it. Force more creators to setup secondary channels on other platforms.

Name the job that doesn't require any investment whatsoever?

what does that have to do with anything

terrible. there needs to be P2P decentralized video service instead

Yeah it's been shit for so long that I support anything that speeds up it's death.

Then describe it.

It's not a site with a list of torrent original releases. What is it?

user said if you required a handout you don't have a real job.

basically like Vuze i guess. Streaming well seeded torrents

American based global internet corporations pose a security threat to other nations since social media doubles as a form of surveillance and in conflicts the US government can fuck with enemy communications. So the internet will eventually become more decentralized with each nation wanting more control over it.

The solution is to just kick the jews out. The free market will take care of itself, as long as there's no fucking kikes.

I literally talked a few posts above about how there are solutions on the blockchain being developed right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockchain
lbry.io/
shiftnrg.org/

DO IT NOW THEN

Seriously though, MDE could be publishing like this right now. Do they want to be niche or flush?

>the blockchain
So there's the barbarians at the gate, and mastery of the blockchain. Sounds like we should have been studying the blade instead of partying

>lbry
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/50tyub/were_the_nerds_behind_lbry_a_decentralized/

Because a janitor will shut this thread down before we can throw a few good ideas around. Not just on this site, but EVERYWHERE.

>tfw Sup Forums captcha is a google product.

>mfw my Capthca is the word WALMART for the 4th time today.

>pop

Are you insane. It's only going to get bigger and bigger and take more and more from traditional media and entertainment sources.

>tfw you've got a small, shitty youtube channel with a tiny fanbase and only make like $50 a month but its still nice because you enjoy it as a hobby and don't care about ad revenue or any of that bullshit
>tfw you didn't try to turn it into a 'job' so you're free to do whatever the fuck you want, whenever the fuck you want and the adpocalypse didn't affect you at all

you wouldn't get ad revenue though. no one would move, not even leftists

I fucking love this image.

making fun of blockchain now is like making fun of the internet in the 90s

let me quote myself here:
>There are some blockchain alternatives right now but they are shit. It will probably take like a couple of years to have something decent
>shit

google knows ur a fatass

get a real jerb? well sxephil has a response to that
youtube.com/watch?v=e8gjTKB_aVg

how many clicks equates to $50 user?

Switch to vimeo if you want to be a hipster

As soon as btc was announced, I knew it was going to take off like a rocket. I just didn't have the money to dump into it.

i think you have to pay to upload there

don't worry it's coming

youtube, twitter, will be replaced

sucks. there's still time

Dailymotion.

lmao I'm sure a bunch of youtube bloggers who never held a real job have the business savvy to take those jews down

Google uses the data from recaptcha to train Machine Learning models.
Source: I work there

how do i escape the google botnet?

How much revenue do they get per view?

Whats it like being wrong?

on youtube probably like a dollar for 10minutes

Idk turn off all JavaScript, don't use chrome/search. All of this stuff is pretty out in the open/public policy/in the ToS.

Surely you jest. That daddyof5 guy was a massive piece of shit that deserved to be jailed over the torment he caused that kid.

We cannot advance as a society until we have answered the jewish question

Damn, if The Jews can do this something this big I want to be on their side

you already are and don't know it

Based YouTube taking out the trash

?? Youtube has ads??

fuck off

>Your response is bullshit. It's not true.

What's up kike

Have jewtube tried sponsoring their own in house content channels to profit from ads? They probably couldn't try anything like that because it would be written by robotic kikes

>Sup Forumstards will defend Casey Neistat videos now

I'm betting google is already building a supercomputer for advance AI that can blog and complain about revenue