Ask an unironic liberal anything

Ask an unironic liberal anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitenessproject.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah

How do you address race/IQ differences without disenfranchising any one group?

There's no need, anyone can just watch an episode of the Daily Show or whatever John Oliver's program is and know your exact programmed responses to any question presented.

Do you believe that the races are cognitively equal? (I.E. Blacks have the same mental capacity as whites?)

Why or why not?

first woman president?

Why do you hate whites?

Are liberals double jointed?

not the same unironic liberal, but another unironic liberal.

by group do you mean race?

if not then its physically impossible not to disenfranchise a group, someone will always disagree with you.

if yes, then yeah its pretty easy, just act as if theres no difference.

no they are not, but they outdo eachother in differing areas.

yes, unfortunately.

do you actually think trump can win if the company making voting machines support shillary?

not that id want him either.

Race differences, I acknowledge that they exist but I hold that humans can't be trusted to act on them responsibly. And they only account for something like 6% of the variation between humans according to the American Anthropological Society (or something like that).

IQ differences, all humans deserve dignity and respect even if they're dumb as a rock.

As a total population, we'll never have enough data to know. However, there are probably millions of niggers smarter than you.

Better than the orangutan

Why would I hate myself? White people are great. Except for you, you should have been aborted.

Yes, i have double-jointed thumbs.

Do you believe [general stance on stupid "controversy" that has been discussed ad nauseam on /po/ here]? Why or why not?

>As a total population, we'll never have enough data to know.
Disagree
> However, there are probably millions of niggers smarter than you.

Certainly true. I only talk about the general trend, not the edge cases.

How do you explain the continent of Africa failing to produce 1st world civilizations?

>no they are not, but they outdo eachother in differing areas.

Ok I agree. I think there is an inherently inability for us to ever cohere as a nation though. I think racism is a natural human condition and the blacks have it worse than the whites in modern times.

This

Why do you think that brain volume = intelligence? You have no idea if that's true. Nor do you know what part of the brain is larger.

Technically Africa isn't 1st world because it didn't make sense for them to join NATO. But anyway...
There's myriad explanations for lack of modern African development. War, disease, lack of resources, natural disaster. Or all of the above. European colonization didn't work very well, did it?

>Why do you think that brain volume = intelligence?

I think that the correlation seems seems obvious. I suppose africans could have denser brains...

>You have no idea if that's true.

I do know that every IQ study, regardless of location or circumstances, seems to suggest that Africans have a generally lower mental capacity.

>Nor do you know what part of the brain is larger.

It's the frontal brain

>There's myriad explanations for lack of modern African development. War, disease, lack of resources, natural disaster.

My answer that there is a cognitive deficit passes Occam's razor here and I think it is the superior theory in this sense.

>European colonization didn't work very well, did it?

I disagree. Actually I think the glimpses of civilization Africa has seen has normally been the result of European colonization.

it is actually, for example if rats of differing colors find eachother in situations where they need help, they wont help eachother. even though the only existing difference is their color.

however, this isnt the reason we cant cohere as a nation, the media has been pushing this Us/Them bullshit since the 60s or so when TV suddenly came to every household.

The funny thing about the rats is when they were raised by the rats of differing color, or have been around them enough to know its not some other species, they do help the other rats.

Yeah. I agree. I think homophobia is a natural condition too. I don't agree with SJW's that it is a social construct, I think it is a part of our nature.

We can emphasize with other races but I think it's only ever done by more intelligent humans. I think the mental deficit in blacks makes them prone to this racial tension and hatred of whites.

I think eventually society is going to realize there is some scientific truth to racism and we will have another Hitler type scenario. I hope it is not as violent this time.

>I think that the correlation seems seems obvious. I suppose africans could have denser brains...

Why is it obvious? Mass might not have anything to do with it either. Maybe larger brain size is more closely related to colder climates - just a thought.

>I do know that every IQ study, regardless of location or circumstances, seems to suggest that Africans have a generally lower mental capacity.

Okay, I have two questions for you:
- What makes IQ a good standard for measuring intelligence?
- Has a credible meta-analysis been produced? (To examine study methods, account for possible biases, and to combine samples)

>It's the frontal brain

Oh! The frontal brain, of course! The part most closely associated with talkin' smart and doing smart shit.
... What?

>My answer that there is a cognitive deficit passes Occam's razor here and I think it is the superior theory in this sense.

I don't understand how Occam's razor is applicable here. "Worse conditions" is a pretty simple explanation.

>I disagree. Actually I think the glimpses of civilization Africa has seen has normally been the result of European colonization.

Why?

Why do all the libruls support $15/hr minimum wage laws? Doesn't it hurt the very poorest people by chopping of the bottom chunk of the labor market and forcing them into black market stuff and unemployment?

why should people have rights?

How many layers of unirony are you on?

PBS did this web series where they ask white people to talk about race. It's great, you should watch it. It's pretty candid. White people are really poorly practiced in the discussion.
whitenessproject.org/

I mean it has been like only 45 years since segregation and shit, and like while segregation was eliminated nothing was done to compensate for the disadvantage until like the late 90s.

but yeah, racism does crop up particularly in poor uneducated areas, of which black dudes are proportionally more prominent.

proportionally, not numerically.

If you're really asking what makes IQ a good standard for measuring intelligence then you have no business posting here.

If you had done any reading at all on IQ you would realize that IQ is by definition the only scientifically supported way that there is to measure intelligence, and that it correlates more closely with success than any other metric? (other than success correlating inversely with melanin)

Same reason people are required to be given breaks and sick time. Even taken as a whole population, minimum wage workers have pathetic negotiating power compared to their employers, so it's a good thing when the gov't stands up for them to stop exploitation.

I actually support research into basic income but minimum wage is necessary in the meantime.

Personally I think you should be killed, but society says you get to live and I do whatever society tells me to.

It's a 7-layer dip of no irony.

moreover, it creates a difficult to escape from cycle, the father is common to leave or divorce in poverty, leaving the male child without a father figure/male role model.

where they wind up repeating the cause of their poverty over and over and over again.

What do you think of single motherhood? Do you think that single mothers produce good children or bad children? Good adults or more criminal adults?

Do you think that the breakdown of sexual norms in society is related to the increase in single motherhood?

Furthermore, what do you think of the persistent comorbidity between homosexuality and mental disorders? What do you think of the connection between homosexuality and pedophilia, as well as other paraphilias?

Why do you support immigration from third world countries into first world countries? You do realize that by doing so you're reducing the pathetic negotiating power of low wage workers even lower, right?

It was invented in 1912 by a white, European psychologist. Are you seriously putting stock into early psychological theory?

Intelligence is a pretty vague concept, you can quantify something like it, but I don't think you can quantify what most people think of as intelligence.

Two people's love is probably better than one, but it's not an unsurmountable obstacle. It's not enough information to make summary judgments.

I think the breakdown of sexual norms is related to a more accepting society and better contraception.

Homosexual stigma can be incredibly traumatic, so I think increased mental problems are a result of this risk of trauma. It's really homophobia which is the disease, and it's a societal disease.

>thinks people should be killed for outsmarting him
>an unironic lebaral

I don't support that. People should be allowed to immigrate from poor countries if they have valuable skills or on humanitarian grounds if their life is in danger. Otherwise I think we have to level the playing field a bit before we relax the borders.

are you actually liberal or do you want to ban the 2nd amendment and ban words and shit like that?

Really, Sup Forums? Come on, I'm practically a Marxist. A fucking neolib would debate you on these things. Gimme some hard left shit.

I'm Canadian, so keep your fucking guns in your wacko country. A retarded child could figure out you guys have a gun issue down there.

Not for censorship of any kind. I'm on Sup Forums, aren't I?