Lets talk about Jeff:

Lets talk about Jeff:
He's been in the series since the first episode oddly enough
He's been married to Haley since the 100th episode meaning they've been married for over 100 episodes (though he was lost in space for like 43 of them)
He's been split in half like 3 times
He's a staple in the Smith family, but is he a good character? Is he good for Haley
How does Sup Forums feel about this character?

Still better than Steve.

I'd rather we talk about how much of an unpatriotic slut Francine's cunt of a daughter is

She needs to cut down more trees

Hes a cool dude with a good heart

I mean c'mon that's not necessarily fair.

The fuck it isn't.

Were you the Azula waifu guy with the pollution fetish?

Hailey loving him redeems her garbage moments.

>Azula

She's shit what are you on?

You are a fucking retard and you will die alone of a heart attack and your mother will fill up the basement with cement so she won't have to deal with hiring the construction crew that'd be needed to dig your fat ass out of that hole.

She's dead.

He has a lot of good moments and they use him the perfect amount

Then you will die and the city will do the cement job because people don't deserve to have their taxes go toward dragging your fat ass out of your basement, you smog-huffing cheetoh-eating loli-loving degenerate faggot asshole.

Let's be honest, the only man Hailey REALLY wants is Stan. I mean at this point it's blatantly obvious. But of course she can never have him, so she's always going to be unsatisfied with anyone else she meets.

Thought he was so-so until he got shipped out into space. Now I like him.

Remember the episode where she wanted to fuck Stan's twin.

What type of Degenerate faps to Loli

That isn't fair, they're only written that way because Seth MacFarlane has a boner for his sister that he can't give her.

this

its why she dates jeff

he is stan's polar opposite

Pretty sure you do, fuckstick. Now go scarf down a bag of Doritos and choke on the actual bag so you can die and leave the rest of us in peace, you Clinton-loving half-wit.

Clinton is too Liberal to be my type.

Why do you do this in every thread you post in

Oh, so you sucked Bernie's dick! You're a fucking commie bastard! GET THIS FAT RETARDED RUSSIAN FUCK OUT OF HERE, MODS. SEND HIM BACK TO WHERE HE BELONGS.

Because this is clearly a shitty veiled attempt at a Waifu Thread

I'm a Non-Conformist

PINKO COMMIE BASTARD, GO BACK TO RUSSIA AND CURBSTOMP THE GAYS, YOU FUCKING SICK FUCK

What are you talking about? Steve's great .

You're the fucking worst, Marky.

Steve is a fucking faggot - I don't mean he's gay (he probably is), he's just a fucking faggot that I want to kill.

KILL YOURSELF. JUST KILL YOURSELF. GO FIND A BOTTLE OF PILLS AND SWALLOW THEM ALL. KILL YOURSELF AND LET THIS BOARD GO ON IN PEACE. CHRIST, NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE.

Go the fuck back to /wooo/

What the fuck am I even looking at?

>He's a staple in the Smith family, but is he a good character?
He WAS fine
>Is he good for Haley
Neither Jeffs were really good for her
But who honestly gives a fuck about Haley?

isn't hailey cannon sterile from vacation goo?

GO TELL A POLICEMAN THAT YOU HAVE A BOMB ON YOUR BODY AND YOU PLAN TO SET IT OFF UNLESS YOU'RE KILLED RIGHT THEN AND THERE. FUCK YOU.

Just stop replying you autist. He posts in a ton of threads and leaves when he doesn't get replies.

>continuity
>on an animated sitcom

Clearly that was a dream and I will not entertain your nonsensical dreams

>Steve is a fucking faggot - I don't mean he's gay (he probably is), he's just a fucking faggot that I want to kill
wew kid, calm down, it's a fictional character, no need to cut yourself on that edge

You are going to die.

For the rest of your life, I want you to think about the fact that you will just stop existing one day. You will stop feeling, seeing, and hearing everything. You will blink out of existence and the world will give no fucks.

You are going to die and there is nothing you can do about it.

The product of a horrible existence. A self-hatred so deep that it manifests in a fetish for the destruction of the planet through unabashed greed and evil. Or, in simpler terms, the fetish of a lonely neckbeard that used to namefag on a wrestling board.

>is that true?
>is any of this?

Wait, this faggot is from /wooo/?

HE'S A FUCKING WRESTLING FAG?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT ASSHOLE

>When some Normie fag on some Tumblr-lite fetish board can't tell the difference between a work and a shoot.

Rest assured, everyone on /wooo/ hates him too.

>A self-hatred so deep that it manifests in a fetish for the destruction of the planet through unabashed greed and evil
>hurrdurr I'm with her, feels are more important than economic reality

You're gonna be a fucking faggot for the rest of your life. You'll be lucky if you don't get curbstomped for it.

It is my sincerest wish that you die alone of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to your two-millimeter penis.

>Everyone

Yeah a whole 10 people on a site that manifests at least 100 million RNG's

Eat shit you random sperg tell Spardot to choke on her fat dildo.

Oh like you don't want to get pegged by a woman who is, in every way, a better person than you.

Show of hands

Who here actually likes TBS era American Dad?

That's gay as shit.

It's not bad. Haven't seen every episode, in fact I haven't caught a good portion, but nothing stands out as bad. First TBS Season faltered some, but stuff after that feels just like American Dad for the most part.

It's not that bad desu

The lack of limitations enforced by virtue of the show being on network TV has really fucking hurt the show. All of the writing feels half-assed.

Well, you're a fucking faggot, so getting pegged by a woman who will be a better person in that moment than you will ever be in your entire life should be something you would enjoy.

Nope still gay.

It isn't gay to get pegged by a woman who is, in every way, your superior. It's gay if you don't.

Don't be a fucking faggot, you fucking faggot.

the writing feels more sloppy but the cast is strong enough that i'll watch them do anything
the worst American Dad episode is still better than the best post cancellation Family Guy episode

Who is the womanlet on 16?

Nah its only hot if its woman on woman.

Soule.

Dude, you want Spardot to fuck your little niece? WHAT THE FUCK. YOU'RE A PEDO, TOO?

HEY EVERYONE, MARKY IS A FUCKING PEDO! GO TELL /wooo/ MARKY IS A FUCKING PEDO FAGGOT FREAKJOB.

>doddle

the first season was kinda rocky but I'm digging it now. the christmas special was great

>this thread

What the fuck m8.

This is the true face of underage b&

Yeah I also liked the new Christmas special, but I was a bit disappointed that they dropped Hayley and Jeff wanting to have a baby

What's with American Dad and incest? Shit, what's with Seth and incest? I mean it's the patricians fetish but you'd think someone so into theater could handle subtext better.

I was more disapointed at them dropping jeff being an alien so quickly after bringing it back up

Meh.
Very hit and miss.
2007-2010 was the best time for American Dad.

Steve is awesome.

A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES

FOR THE BLIND

WOULD BE AWFUL MAJESTIC

It's taboo and prudes and normies find it distasteful

So of course Seth would find humor in it and implement it into his shows

IT WOULD BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING THEY EVER HAD SEEN