Who will play them in the inevitable bio-pic?

Who will play them in the inevitable bio-pic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNwB4eR3eq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idris elba and wesley snipes.

Who will play based Ellijot

Matt Damon and Ben Affleck

when you think about it, Columbine is just really lame
>Didn't even get a high score in their time, and is massively dwarfed by more impressive acts
>Their bombs failed
>Due to the unique situation, the police were going to wait for them to either come out or stop, giving them the chance to kill more, but they just fucked around
>Wasted a large amount of ammo instead of doing their task
>Had no significant ideology or important work to base themselves upon, like the Unabomber, Adam Lanza, and in a loose sense, Elliot
>Their original plan was pants on head retarded, almost no chance of half the shit they came up with actually happening
>The only reason they're even still revered is due to the coverage and le 90s nostalgia

Sam Hyde and Paul Dano

Childhood is when you idolize Harris and Klebold. Adulthood is when you realize Ellijot made far morse sence.

who will play this slut who got rekted

It was pure nihilism. It doesn't get any more ideology than that.

*teleports behind you*

she was the mastermind behind the whole thing

>based
>cant shoot open a door
ishygddt

it was the Citizen Kane of school shootings

Is she this girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=MNwB4eR3eq0

>not a false flag
>actual video of the killing
Columbine is still the most based school shooting

it was because they weren't crazy or autistic

>Adam Lanza
lol you idiot sheep still buying that shit?

Cory Feldman and Cory Haim

Marilyn Manson brand nihilism isn't significant, just teenage shit

Columbine really fascinates me unlike other shootings because it was two good friends instead of 1 guy, and they looked fucking aesthetic as fuck with their 'natural selection' and 'wrath' shirts. Also it's also probably the most documented shooting, we pretty much know everything they did in that school.

anyone got that of a girls dressing up as dylan, in columbine highschool?

nah in real life the girl who is in the movie was Cassie Bernall, the brunette i posted was killed in the library i think

wow i hate typing on a phone. what i ment to say, anyone got that pic of a girl dressing up as dylan, squating over and throwing gun signs

>Adam Lanza, and in a loose sense, Elliot