Finn Wolfhard Made Harrison Ford Very Wet

smoda.elpais.com/moda/finn-wolfhard-sigo-siendo-chaval-normal-15-anos-trabaja-cara-al-publico/

>I met Harrison Ford very briefly: he had no idea who I was, but I shook his hand and it made him very wet. I was also with Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds. But when I admire someone so much, I want to ask him to do a selfie with me.

wtf, can someone who speaks Spanish tells me if this is translated correctly?

he doesn't say "made him wet" but "moló mucho"

"molar" is a dumb Spain spanish verb only used by them, it's cheesy and retarded everywhere else, if you were to translate it it would be "I shook his hand and it was groovy"

okay it got me nervous for a while
I was afraid Ford might be out as another Hollywood pedo

It’s funny imagining Finn making Harris’s Ford physically wet, I thought he meant he was sweaty or something

What a stupid language

>Conocí a Harrison Ford muy brevemente: él no tenía ni idea de quién era yo, pero le di la mano y moló mucho. También estuve con Ryan Gosling y con Ryan Reynolds. Pero cuando admiro tanto a alguien me da corte pedirle que se haga un selfie conmigo.
>moló mucho

that means "it was so cool". The fuck are you talking about you americunt

that's what google translate showed me you spic fuck

literally meant "it was very cool"

Google translate is a piece of crap.

>My guitar and the PS4 to play with my friends to Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty. I also like Uncharted or Until Dawn. But in Call of Duty I am the best

what a pleb

lol

Lean spanish, yo dumbass americunt.

Fuck off you spic

>learn my gibbering monkey language
nah

Just like Mexico.

>stalking this little kid to the extent of going to some spicspeak website looking for news
I really hate the fucking pedos around here

What?

Stop projecting

Finn Wolfhard as young Indiana Jones when?

Mexico is a piece of crap

If google told your iPhone listening, Siri asking, uber driving piece of american shit ass to jump off a bridge would you do it fuck-face?

Nah I’m not a poor Mexican so I don’t need to

Based Finn

I too don't know who he (she) is. Someone enlighten me

Finn Wolfhard, Canadian child actor from Vancouver, best known for his roles of Stranger Things and IT

Lauren Mayberry, the singer of the Scottish band Chvrches

If I shook Harrison Fords hand ID make him very wet too.

desu Finn would make me very wet too

what kind of name is Finn Wolfhard. Is he a WWE wrestler?

Anne Erin "Annie" Clark, better known by her stage name St. Vincen

>Nah, I just want to remain an ignorant imbecile for the rest of my life

Imagine being American and only learning one language

Im not interested in talking to poor uncultured people so Spanish is useless to me

Is an old way of saying "it was cool", it sounds so fucking 80s though, it's like saying rad or tubular now