Is HIM the only redeemable element in this reboot?

Is HIM the only redeemable element in this reboot?

I wouldn't know because their scheduling is shit so I only watch shows I care about.

Yeah, I don't hatewatch shows, so I have no idea.

Let me guess, the episode in the OP is ANOTHER Buttercup episode?

All CN schedules are fucked up, I ditched CN for a cheaper cable package, prepaid, I don't want to watch Shit Titans Go all day.

>I don't hatewatch shows
>Sup Forums

Get out

this

Its new.
It sucks.
I hate it.

THAT THINGS A FUCKING DUDE!? JESUS CHRIST THIS IS SOME REEEEAL BRUCE JENNER SHIT GOIN DOWN!!!

Fuck I read it in his voice.

How old are you?

Well it's good see HIM again. Now we need him to get with Sedusa and all my prayers will be ansewered.

Shit, I'm surprised he's actually in there
Doesn't look like they butchered him either

The writers wrote Ms. Bellum out of the show because they thought she was a sexist character. I don't think Sedusa's chances of returning are very high.

Yeah wasn't the whole thing co-opted by a bunch of annoying feminists? For that reason alone I won't watch it. That and the new voices make me want to rip my ears off.

You have to find it ironic that the feminists who want strong female characters wrote of the strong female characters and replaced them with generic ones.

You have to be 18 to post on this site.

>redeemable

He seems to come off a little more sexier.

The show turned HIM into Dr. Frank N. Furter without the vice and hedonism that poisoned the character he's based off of.

Either you're foreign and never seen the original PPG or fucking too young.

Miss Bellum was smart AND beautiful.
But you know how feminists are with beauty and how it's wrong to have visible hips.

I remember when feminist had an actual call. Like the freedom to go topless like any other guy (I saw weird shit growing up). It's unfortunate it's a mishandled fucked up title now.

Ppg aired in every country that has cartoon network so probably underage

there's no way you are over 18

I am curious though. There must have been a dub somewhere that made him female. There are countries that would not be okay with a dude dressing and talking like a girl.

I grew up on PPG and I never saw Bellum as a sex symbol in my girly kid-brain. Instead I saw her as a mature kick ass lady who knew how to handle shit professionally. It's very disappointing they removed her over some bizarre neo-50's way of thinking.

I've watched basically every episode except maybe the most recent ones Yeah, I know that's not a good thing, and he barely showed up, so if he showed up and was good, it's clearly wasn't enough.

Source faggot.

>88645550
That's because you are smart

My only complain is that he doesn't switch to that deeper voice and is slightly less creepy in general.
Also
>Jampires

this upsets me more than it should

My guess is none. He's the ultimate evil so it makes sense that he would be degenate as well, but maybe thats a far too rational thought.

At least they didn't misspell "Splash City."