Black Lives MATTER

The only acceptable answer for a white man in this situation is as follows:

“Regardless of my own take on this situation, I am in no place to give my opinion, as I have not had to deal with racial prejudice at all during my lifetime. I am thankful to live in a country where a tasteful demonstration of a dissenting opinion is a protected right in our Constitution.”

Other urls found in this thread:

deadspin.com/charles-woodson-has-smart-things-to-say-about-colin-kae-1786523676
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

deadspin.com/charles-woodson-has-smart-things-to-say-about-colin-kae-1786523676

Nothing in the Constitution protect's the NFL from Sanctioning his ass. They have zero problem doing it to the Dallas Cowboys when they wanted to Honor the fallen Dallas cops that this fuckers fan helped kill.

>oppressed african american making millions of dollars in a system of white supremacy

Niggers are shit, especially sports niggers. All of them should be lynched

>making money automatically means that racism directed towards me disappears

Earth to retard, no matter how much money you make, no matter you level of education, no matter your success, you will still get treated like shit by alot of white people if you yourself aren't white.

fuck that

keep your personal politics out of your job space, even if your an athlete.

Nigger detected

this applies to any race bruh... try being white in the sub Sahara or somalia. or middle eastern in bejing.

guess what, there a reason so many people immigrate to predominantly white countries, because despite what racism there still is they are the most accepting and tolerant of outsiders/foreigners by far

looks like someone else listened to the ben shapiro show today

No matter how poor you are you will still get labeled as a oppressive white.

yeah, he won be replying to you.

congrats on btfo'ing him

WE

Scenario time
>be white
>be rich as fuck
>go into a black neighbourhood
>get bashed and robbed

You know very well this would happen. Faggot.

>telling other people what their opinion should be
fuck you
there are a lot of things that could cause discrimination besides skin colors
>but muh ancestors
your ancestors are dead, their slavers are fucking dead, stop giving a shit about it

just like how black people would treat a white person right?
>son of peruvian inmigrants, both advance in life here in the capital even with the discriminaton of all the "muh italian heritage"
>get looked like I'm a mugger from the whites when walking and passing next to them
>treate white like shit in exchange

see its equality, equal hate

This, for some reason idiots believe t hat "freedom of speech" protects them from social justice (not talking about sjws) or their employers firing them. All it protects them from is justice by the state.

its his right to protest which is in the constitution and the NFL cant take away his american rights you white supremacist.

"fuck him, he's a fag and he's absolutely wrong about everything. at least he's not flipping over cars and murdering policemen though"

> "Regardless of my own take on this blah blah blah"

How about "fuck you?" I like that answer better, much easier to remember.

#blacklivesmatter #rememberharambe #clintonbodycount

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

I killed niggers before. I want you to think about that. Not one, but multiple. Their ghetto attitude strong guy mentality fades away when faced with the knowledge of their imminent death.

When you are held down and tied up, with my gun pointed at the back of your head, the last thing you're worried about is being a homie. When I think you have cried long enough and have scream like a truly terrified nigger that you are, I let you die.

Least we don't kill rape or Rob you on s daily basis. Get over yourself Cuck.

I seriously hoped his sandnigger ass gets mugged.

Yeah, funny thing is, if the state stops protecting us from criminal assaults because the SJWs tell them to, it's really not any different from the state punishing us for speaking.

Do realize how that doesn't make sense? you don't? so you're an actual retard?

can you go into more detail please i'm so curious about this

lol in my history class today my professor played the national anthem to a slideshow of patriotic images and made the entire class stand for it.

You're forgetting, he's making millions in a place where over 90% of the other people also making millions are black. How unfair!

God fucking bless.

Basically my response lol

BTFO

The only acceptable answer for a white man in this situation is as follows:

"I would gladly change places with a black person. I could get free college and get instantly hired for any job I am capable of doing because of affirmative action."

I can go into more details for him. He's lying.

You assume all white males have never experienced racial prejudice?

You assume all black males have?

>The only acceptable answer for a white man in this situation is as follows:

>I have not had to deal with racial prejudice at all during my lifetime

But it's happening right now.

well maybe they should move to place that doesnt have any white people like most of africa for example

According to you and that fucking Squidward looking, frontal lobe lacking, drooling retard black lives don't matter. Pic related. Maybe these guys should raise awareness for the real issues. Fucking idiots.

No. It really isn't.

Only cucks would ever stand up for the US anthem.

>US = Land of the Kikes

TIL systematic racism only refers to minorities being murdered by whites. You dumb fuck.

Tre Melvin is that you?

Are you saying that anti-white isn't becoming a socially acceptable viewpoint for professionals to hold? Because it is. Fucking professors in universities are teaching anti-white rhetoric.

Actually it is. Stop victim shaming

appeal to accomplishment fallacy

>tanned german

you have no clue what your on about

Jesus christ. You're a lonely person.

Niggers dont matter. Just live in a country where you belong and you wont have rascism issues.

This is great now the NFL can lose even more White fans.

>#NothingMatters

subjective

Lol I'm glad you feel so glorified in putting God's people to sleep. Don't you know heathen? Our father is the God of the Living not the dead. You're going to learn that the hard way. You will forever wish for death and you will never find it. Let me show you, your future heathen.

Obadiah 1:15
The day of the LORD is near for all nations. As you have done, it will be done to you; your deeds will return upon your own head.

Whether you like it or not all nations have enslaved all of my father's people. Including Africans that you seem to think we are not realizing that Africans and Arabs sold as far east as China and Japan as well as to India and Sri Lanka and to Europe as well as the West where the Indigineous Americans enslaved us as well lol. Even the weakest nations enslaved my people which should let you know, who God's chosen are. That is why ALL NATIONS WILL BE PUNISHED. More so that's an understatement.

Obadiah 1:16
Just as you swallowed up my people on my holy mountain, so you and the surrounding nations will swallow the punishment I pour out on you. Yes, all you nations will drink and stagger and disappear from history.

Lol the punishment my father will dish out on you will cause all you nations to dissapear from history as if you never existed.

God calls you out on your bullshit too and its hilarious.

Obadiah 1:3
The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rock, in your lofty dwelling, who say in your heart, “Who will bring me down to the ground?”

Lol clearly you.

Obadiah 1:4
Though you soar like the eagle and make your nest among the stars, from there I will bring you down," declares the LORD.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

The gospel which means the truth = Must believe first to the Israelites and treat us accordingly. You have failed. You will suffer forever.

lol

*whooooosh*
oh look, it went over your head

Murdering your own kind at rates higher than others is, somehow, another race's fault?

>still quoting the Holly Bibble in 2016

You fucks will be quoting this shit until the end of time without any of it coming true.

Any blacks supporting BLM or Leftists are Uncle Tom's or Slaves. Any blacks that seem to hold some power over other blacks on the left are just your boss niggers who are using you to profit for good boy points. Do not show pity to those blacks who don't have the strength to free themselves. They deserve their slavery.

HOL UP

>not god of all creation

>not even still of the adversary and his 1/3 of all messengers

"and every tongue shall confess" includes all of those alive & also who were _ever_ dead

I went to school with Eric Reid, shame to see him go full nigger

>You shouldn't have the right to speak your mind because reasons
Neck yourself faggot

That overpaid clown has the right to make any statement he wants and I have the right to say it's a stupid statement

no

failed again Americuck

go die for a Kike

why are they kneeling?

indeed
see

>tanned german

Because niggers died n shiet

thats their homage to their slain fellow chimps

What is funny to me about these athletes protesting is they don't realize that all races have problems. Kaep is protesting because some black people get killed by cops but 94% of black murders come at the hands of other blacks. Whites live in poverty too, they're called trailer parks.

All standing for the national anthem is is showing respect and alliegence to your country. We all know everything isn't perfect, but in that moment we all stand as a symbol of that unity and equality that while there will always be problems we still love and care for America and each other. By sitting during the pledge they are ironically going against the unity and equality they are longing for. They are the ones breaking that unity. It's actually funny to me but these athletes are the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet so what should I expect.

Inb4 people say "oh but Kaepernick called out Hillary for gaming the system and lying". What about when Kaepernick was caught with hookers weed and blow in a Miami hotel and got the cops called on him and he lied about that to not get arrested! He's a horrible person and even worse Quarterback

Liberals get it that other people can be outraged too, right?

When they dox and attack people for going against PC culture, they'll emphasis the point that "They put it out there for everyone else, the 1st Amendment doesn't protect you from criticism, etc". Now it comes back to roost and they'll keep crying racism and stupidity until it not longer means a thing.

For shame.

Welcome to the regressive left.

>Liberals get it that other people can be outraged too, right?

of course not

you forgo that right when you not liberal

good job parroting Milo

Here's your Parrot Medal

be serious

Not an argument.

I do, you don't. Feel free to state why you think you're not wrong (you are).

So all that black guys that still stand, what does that make them? They're all uncle toms?

BLM would say so

>its his right to protest
You can protest your employer, but he also has the right to fire you and evict you from his property, which you don't have the right to protest on.

>so brave
>he knew some people would respond negatively
No such thing as bad press nigga. He was quickly fading into irrelevancy and Chip "cut all the niggers" Kelley was probably a week away from cutting his ass so he made a grand political gesture that way if he got fired he could just call the 49ers racist and the NFL would force someone to pick him up virtue signal their way out of controversy.

That's what they are protesting. Blacks being killed by whites and police officers. Being "oppressed". Did you wander in here from after MTV's false explanation of why BLM is important or something?

>all these comments

Sup Forumstards are seriously the most retarded cucks I've ever seen. You'll literally suck anyone's cock if he pretends to be "pro white", just wow!

>tanned german

Help! I'm being repressed!

Maybe if Kaepernig would have spent more time practicing and less time protesting he wouldn't be riding the bench. He's just a bitter little bitch who's mad a white guy took his job so he thinks he's oppressed, meanwhile no one even realized he was black, his parents are millionaires and he's getting $60 million to sit on a bench. Then he disgraces the country that allowed his success to happen when if he was born in any other country he would just be some nigger.

Op is a faggot plz kill yourself.

Dude isn't even black, he's a sandnigger

Sure I can give an opinion.

Is it disrespectful? Yes.

Is it his right to protest if he wishes? Yes.

Additionally you could argue that someone who was raised by white parents of privilege, gets paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to throw a ball around shouldn't pretend he's down with people who are ACTUALLY disadvantaged.

Plus, is he even fully black? His facial structure looks like he's half middle eastern.

Earth to special brown niggerflake:
This world sucks to live on. Welcome to reality. Now fuck off.

Darn. Sure sounds crappy don't it. Guess he should move somewhere that doesn't have any of these terrible evil whites that are ruining his life like Zimbabwe, or Detroit.

"Fuck off, nigger. I don't need your acceptance dumbass. That's your dumb leftist shit talking."

Kaepernig lost his job because he sucks not because of racism. Black people get shot by cops because they're criminals and chimpout too much not because of racism. Black people are the most racist people there are. Like 20 players held up the black power fist sunday. You're delusional.

>whites are the ones treating blacks badly

Get your head out of your fucking ass.

Fuck off nigger

Black people own this country and they know it. Why else do think they act so privileged and are able to get away with so much shit?

Fuck off nigger I apologize for nothing

I wonder what the standing black guys think of their BLM bullshit?

>The only acceptable answer for a white man in this situation is as follows:

Just as it is your right to "protest" by being a disrespectful prick, it is our right to call you a disrespectful prick, shit on your perceived grievances, and point our guns at you and others of your kind whenever we feel the least bit threatened. Talk shit, eat shit nigger.

So oppressed guys.

(((You)))